Webcam

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
30 Jan 2007 12:00 AM by JC1 Star rating in Manchester and La Du.... 963 posts Send private message

JC1´s avatar

Justin

Nice to see the webcam up and working again...weather looks good at 1136 CET but is that a power station there behind your house pumping out those white clouds???

John

Regards

John

Like 0      
30 Jan 2007 11:05 AM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

EOS Team´s avatar
Hi John

Not quite!  It's a sort of stopped development.  The "white smoke" is a cloud in the background.

Weather is good today, although a little cold, but there are some black clouds looming behind us.

I will be repositioning the camera soon to a better view.  Just one of those things that I never quite get round to sorting....

Justin

Schools in Spain Guide | The Expat Files | Learn Spanish | Earn a living in Spain

Like 0      
30 Jan 2007 6:06 PM by FibbyUK Star rating in UK, Surrey & Playa F.... 2349 posts Send private message

FibbyUK´s avatar

Where do I go on this site to look at the web cam?!

Can't find it..............help!

FibbyUK

One off fee to pay your own La Renta tax (210 Form)
Check out my website:

http://www.payingtaxesinspain210form.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/

Like 0      
30 Jan 2007 6:10 PM by sandra Star rating in . 812 posts Send private message

sandra´s avatar

Hiya FibbyUK,

The webcam is on the home page, scroll down and look on the lefthand side of the page. You'll need to log out first. I should wait until morning now as it's too dark to see anything.

Like 0      
30 Jan 2007 7:08 PM by JeansSis Star rating. 2376 posts Send private message

JeansSis´s avatar

This message was last edited by JeansSis on 5/16/2007.

Like 0      
30 Jan 2007 7:21 PM by Roberto Star rating in Torremolinos. 4551 posts Send private message

Roberto´s avatar
No chance of you getting stuck in an adosado, then? Re: the webcam, I'm thinking of starting a campaign to get Smiley to rig one up at his place - could be interesting, judging by some of his posts?????

"Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please"

Mark Twain

Like 0      
30 Jan 2007 7:44 PM by FibbyUK Star rating in UK, Surrey & Playa F.... 2349 posts Send private message

FibbyUK´s avatar
Thanks Sandra, I looked everywhere else on the home page, but not on the left.......durrrrr I will have a look 2morrow in daylight!!

FibbyUK

One off fee to pay your own La Renta tax (210 Form)
Check out my website:

http://www.payingtaxesinspain210form.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/

Like 0      
31 Jan 2007 12:26 PM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

EOS Team´s avatar
The web cam is here:

http://www.eyeonspain.com/eosWebCam.aspx

But don't get too excited...it's not all that great!

By the way, you don't need to log out of the members area to access the public part of the website.  You should always stay logged in and just go to www.eyeonspain.com.  Then when you want to access the member's area again just click the log in button at the top left of any page and you won't need to actually log in, as you will still be logged in.  Does that make any sense??

Schools in Spain Guide | The Expat Files | Learn Spanish | Earn a living in Spain

Like 0      
31 Jan 2007 12:33 PM by JC1 Star rating in Manchester and La Du.... 963 posts Send private message

JC1´s avatar

Justin...weather looks ok today..is it possible to display the temperature on the screen. I know only relevant to people living near you but would be nice to know

john

Regards

John

Like 0      
31 Jan 2007 12:52 PM by jfj Star rating in Vera, Almería. 142 posts Send private message

jfj´s avatar
It makes perfect sense Justin!

You're so lucky to have a bit of blue sky there tody - it's raining again here at the moment

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Cudeca on Canal Sur - 0 posts
Spanish Healthcare - 4 posts
PRINCESS KRISTINA properties - 22 posts
TONIGHT " SICK IN THE SUN" REPORTS ON EXPATS IN SPAIN - 0 posts
Commercial Rentals or Market Stall in Estepona - 3 posts
Golf in the Duquesa area - 3 posts
CAR HIRE IN SPAIN (REVIEWS WEBSITE) - 0 posts
IDENTITY CARDS - 9 posts
Disney in Spain? - 19 posts
Mortgage for short term - 3 posts
GPS THEFT - 0 posts
Great music .. well, I like it.......... - 2 posts
la tercia real - 6 posts
Illegal builds - 6 posts
Appartment to Rent - 0 posts
Do Agents "split" commission ? - 10 posts
Never on time! Here's why - 1 posts
Emma's Fund - 2 posts
TREVOR MCDONALD PROGRAMME MONDAY 29TH - 20 posts
ROYAL CABAPINO - 1 posts
4sale - 8 posts
Buying in a polaris resort - 10 posts
Car Hire - 7 posts
Where to live on the Costa Blanca - 3 posts
Property to rent in Estepona - 17 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 10

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x