Sant Ana Golf Jumilla(San Jose)

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
30 Jan 2007 12:00 AM by red star belgrade Star rating. 10 posts Send private message

Dear All

Has anyone bought on this development at Jumilla?

The reason being that i have been informed that the development that was supposed to have a ten year build of 10,000 properties,equestrian centre,indoor pools,gymnasium,schools and many more amenities to create a small town plus a 36 hole golf course has not been granted permission for its entirety and will only be the 1st two phases,i presume this means no facilities and 9 holes of golf!

Therefore people that bought there expecting the whole package will now be left with a few villas in the middle of a mountain range!

I did fear for this development and never took clients there but i know many that did and will now be left with massive problems.

Although i gained this information from a good source has anyone heard anything else regarding the builders.

Like 0      
30 Jan 2007 4:36 PM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

EOS Team´s avatar
Hi, not sure what you mean.  Are you saying that they won't be building the 10,000 properties any more?

I believe they only recently got the building licence.

Would be interested to know more really as we have a lot of registered members who have bought there.

Justin

Schools in Spain Guide | The Expat Files | Learn Spanish | Earn a living in Spain

Like 0      
30 Jan 2007 4:59 PM by chanta Star rating. 37 posts Send private message

San Jose have the permission and building licence for the first 3093 properties, and will be following up and applying for further permissions, this I would have thought will guarantee at least 1 18 hhole golf course, especcially bearing in mind most of the properties will be villas whether they ever build 10000 is pure speculation and will I guess depend on how many properties are ssustainable to the area, this quantity will I am confident lead to a good range of on site facilities.

Like 0      
31 Jan 2007 10:06 AM by red star belgrade Star rating. 10 posts Send private message

As i said previously in my post,i was told that they will only ever build the 1st and 2nd fase,as i havent actually visited the site i an unsure about the amount of properties that this includes.

Even if they do buid 3000 properties this is not what people were promised and bought into.

I have been told that no further licences will be granted and this will mean a reduction in amenities.

I may be wrong but if i had bought there or had clients who had bought there then i would be on the phone to the solicitor.

I am simply tring to find out the truth concerning the build as if it is true i am sure a lot of people would appreciate the "heads up"

This message was last edited by red star belgrade on 1/31/2007.

Like 0      
01 Feb 2007 4:15 PM by alm Star rating. 142 posts Send private message

I would guess that you may get more response if your questions were posted on the Santa Ana del Monte forum http://www.eyeonspain.com/Secure/MsgBrdsThreads.aspx?dev=R183&name=Residencial%20Santa%20Ana%20del%20Monte as there seems to be a lot of people on there that claim they know what is happening on this development.

I am not a purchaser, although I did make a visit to the site to take a look and for various reasons, decided against. One such reason being the points you highlight regarding the possibility of just a few villas in a mountain range, so it is just out of interest that I read this thread.

Look forward to the response you get and hope you will give an update on your findings.

Like 0      
02 Feb 2007 9:23 AM by red star belgrade Star rating. 10 posts Send private message

Thanks Alm,

Seems that you were not very popular there!!

Thanks for the help but apart from a lot of arguing about whether the site is nice or not i still didnt get any more info regarding the current situation.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Punta Plata Apartments - Estepona - 1 posts
Habitation Licence Granted, But Apartment Not Ready. - 6 posts
Do not use - 22 posts
Planning permission - 0 posts
Habitation License - 1 posts
Webcam - 9 posts
Cudeca on Canal Sur - 0 posts
Spanish Healthcare - 4 posts
PRINCESS KRISTINA properties - 22 posts
TONIGHT " SICK IN THE SUN" REPORTS ON EXPATS IN SPAIN - 0 posts
Commercial Rentals or Market Stall in Estepona - 3 posts
Golf in the Duquesa area - 3 posts
CAR HIRE IN SPAIN (REVIEWS WEBSITE) - 0 posts
IDENTITY CARDS - 9 posts
Disney in Spain? - 19 posts
Mortgage for short term - 3 posts
GPS THEFT - 0 posts
Great music .. well, I like it.......... - 2 posts
la tercia real - 6 posts
Illegal builds - 6 posts
Appartment to Rent - 0 posts
Do Agents "split" commission ? - 10 posts
Never on time! Here's why - 1 posts
Emma's Fund - 2 posts
TREVOR MCDONALD PROGRAMME MONDAY 29TH - 20 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 6

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:  
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x