ROYAL CABAPINO

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
26 Jan 2007 12:00 AM by chaswall Star rating. 1 posts Send private message

Hi there,I am new to this forum business but would love some advice........I am thinking of buying in Royal Cabapino and would appreciate any feedback please.........esp re letting the townhouse out full time . Would appreciate it if there are any good companies to talk to regarding this matter that someone may have dealt with in the past. Also any other points of interest that I should be aware of ,or hidden costs etc    Thankyou ,Charles Waller.

Like 0      
26 Jan 2007 7:22 PM by Smiley Star rating in San Pedro de Alcanta.... 2502 posts Send private message

Smiley´s avatar
Hi Chaswall whatever you are told budget for at least 12% of purchase price to cover purchase expenses. Be realistic on expectations on rental yield. Cabopino is a lovely area and beautiful port - Alberts does great Sunday lunch. Whether it will let well on long term is another question - its quite a way from where a lot of people will work (i.e. Banus and Marbella) - you have got Calahonda just down the road but it is not in the hub. I guess most people will be likely to drive so may not be too much of an issue but take things with a pinch of salt when you are told what to expect and do research with a local lettings agebnt if the rental yield is crucial.

Smiley - patrick@marbellamortgages.com  www.marbellamortgages.com   www.comparetravelcash.co.uk

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

4sale - 8 posts
Buying in a polaris resort - 10 posts
Car Hire - 7 posts
Where to live on the Costa Blanca - 3 posts
Property to rent in Estepona - 17 posts
Building permit - 24 posts
Los Granados del Mar - 1 posts
TONIGHT .. C4 A PLACE IN THE SUN, HOME OR AWAY ..LONDON / MARBELLA - 3 posts
Kristina Szekely involved in the Malaya case? - 12 posts
I.V.F. and completion - 5 posts
air conditioning - 3 posts
Healthcare in the UK - 37 posts
Individual Room Sizes - 13 posts
Spanish wills link - 0 posts
furniture for new home - 0 posts
Superbowl - 1 posts
importing furniture from USA - 1 posts
entregolf - 18 posts
Changing Law Firm After Inital 3000e deposit is paid - Difficult? - 2 posts
Solicitors Costs - 5 posts
Hire cars in Spain - saving money - 1 posts
Want to move to Spain - 9 posts
SAY "NO" to 0870 - 1 posts
Is CGT in addition to normal income Tax? - 1 posts
Healthcare Costa del Sol - 9 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 2

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x