Cat Transport

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
06 Dec 2007 12:00 AM by VickiT Star rating in Bournemouth. 121 posts Send private message

Hi! I'm new to the site and have recently moved back to the UK after 4.5 years living and working in CDS (sad story so won't elaborate!!).  Problem I have now is that my 2 cats are still in Spain.  They've been chipped and have rabies jab/blood test but can't travel until after 7 March 08. 

I have heard that there is a company that will transport cats overland and deliver them to you door, which I think would be far less traumatic than flying - does anyone know anything about this??

Like 0      
06 Dec 2007 1:29 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

Hi Vicki, welcome to our forum. Sorry to hear that your cats are stuck in Spain, must be heart wrenching for you. There's lots of posts & threads on much the same in here, click blue link >>  Taking pets to Spain also I just Googled "transporting cat from Spain overland" & got many.

http://www.easypetuk.com/

http://www.universalremovals.co.uk/page009.html

http://www.animalcouriers.com/overland.html

etc etc Good luck.

Like 0      
06 Dec 2007 2:14 PM by VickiT Star rating in Bournemouth. 121 posts Send private message

Hi More.  Thank you so much for that!  I just checked out the first link and that company looks superb. It will be one weight off my mind if I can get that sorted!

I've been looking at the EOS site for that last few weeks and thought how lovely and friendly you all are and I was right! XX

Like 0      
07 Dec 2007 2:15 PM by Rixxy Star rating in San Pedro. 2010 posts Send private message

Rixxy´s avatar

I can personally recommend easypet - I know the owners and are both very good at what they do

Good luck

Quite frankly m'dear, I don't give a damn!

www.herbalmarbella.com

Like 0      
07 Dec 2007 5:11 PM by VickiT Star rating in Bournemouth. 121 posts Send private message

Yes, I've now heard from Trudie at Easypet and the service sounds brilliant!

By the way Rixxy, just noticed your email address.  I once went out viewing with an Irish guy from Direct Auctions, can't remember his name though....

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Terry Imrie - 1 posts
vistalmar sur villas - 0 posts
Ex-Pat Faux-Pas? - 9 posts
Thinking of using Parador Properties? Think Again! - 18 posts
Woodburning stoves - 3 posts
Sweet tooth in Playa Flamenca - 3 posts
Been told theres a sky set about for 500e and NO monthly ???? - 4 posts
Careful with your cases - 5 posts
dentists - 2 posts
furnishing masa properties - 5 posts
Wanted to Rent between Aguilas and Mojacar - 1 posts
Wanted 3 bed Duplex early June 2008 - 3 posts
Time Limits on Snagging Issues - 14 posts
Where can I find this sofa bed? - 6 posts
Postal Deliveries - 17 posts
Urbanisation Gardeners and pool cleaners - 0 posts
Media Scaremongering - 3 posts
Looking to buy in 2008 - 20 posts
Places to stay in Cadiz & Jerez - 9 posts
Gardens in Spain - 4 posts
Mortgage Option - 33 posts
A very happy Christmas & New Year from Morerosado - 30 posts
People power vs Orihuela Costa townhall. - 10 posts
Books and Greeting Cards to Spain - 15 posts
Nerves - What are the keys to a successful move and staying and enjoying Spain - 26 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 5

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x