furnishing masa properties

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
05 Dec 2007 12:00 AM by nickid Star rating in west midlands brough.... 74 posts Send private message

We have brought a property through MASA International. Because we spent more than we originally wanted to the rep "gave" us 3000 euros to spend with the furniture company they use. The rep said we could just this 3000 and we would be under no obligation to spend more with the company. I wonder if anyone knows which company this is and what would be best to buy with this money. I know the rep said if we had lights etc they are fitted free

Like 0      
05 Dec 2007 11:40 AM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

Hi nickid

I searched your previous posts to see where you are talking about as you haven't filled in your location on your profile, which would be an idea, please.

Your post on Saturday, June 23, 2007 in here murcia properties said hi in Spain at the moment and looking for properties we have seen one today that we like Hacienda Taray San Cayetanao. This is in Murcia near San Javier.

So, are you talking about that area ? I can't help you but there will likely be others who can if you give us further info.

Like 0      
05 Dec 2007 1:37 PM by 838wjh Star rating in planet earth. 54 posts Send private message

hi nickid.

masa use LINEA MOBILIARIO,CALLE RAMON GALLUD 139.in torrevieja.

i purchased through masa and also have voucher to spend there hope this helps.

cheers

billy

Like 0      
10 Dec 2007 9:36 AM by nickid Star rating in west midlands brough.... 74 posts Send private message

Hi yes i have purchased in San Cayatano in Murcia and I will try and update my profile

Like 0      
10 Dec 2007 10:50 AM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar
You've done it, nickid.

Like 0      
12 Dec 2007 6:45 PM by semijubilada Star rating in London/Torrevieja. 1052 posts Send private message

I didn't buy a furniture pack for our house, just the basic items I needed at the time.

The beds were assembled and the washing machine was connected up.  Later I purchased a dishwasher from Carrefour and this was also installed on delivery.

My friend had a furniture pack for her new house and everything was installed for her, lights, bathroom mirrors etc.

The only thing you may have to pay extra for is if you decide to have ceiling fans installed, everything else should be included in the price you pay.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Wanted to Rent between Aguilas and Mojacar - 1 posts
Wanted 3 bed Duplex early June 2008 - 3 posts
Time Limits on Snagging Issues - 14 posts
Where can I find this sofa bed? - 6 posts
Postal Deliveries - 17 posts
Urbanisation Gardeners and pool cleaners - 0 posts
Media Scaremongering - 3 posts
Looking to buy in 2008 - 20 posts
Places to stay in Cadiz & Jerez - 9 posts
Gardens in Spain - 4 posts
Mortgage Option - 33 posts
A very happy Christmas & New Year from Morerosado - 30 posts
People power vs Orihuela Costa townhall. - 10 posts
Books and Greeting Cards to Spain - 15 posts
Nerves - What are the keys to a successful move and staying and enjoying Spain - 26 posts
Motorcycling in Spain - 6 posts
New traffic laws now in force - 9 posts
Pool Cleaning - 1 posts
20,417 ??? - 35 posts
Arenal 2000 - Benalmadena - 2 posts
niel - 2 posts
can anyone help me???? - 2 posts
INTERNET BANKING - SCAM EMAILS - 7 posts
inspect a home spain - 6 posts
inspect a home spain - 2 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 6

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x