Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
27 Oct 2007 1:08 AM by sandra Star rating in . 812 posts Send private message

sandra´s avatar

Hi Margaret,

Stay on here long enough and you will see that ANY thread can and probably will turn into ANYTHING.!!

It's like Chinese whispers don't you think? Start with a simple question about Xmas dinner and next thing you're advised  that a diet of ice cream works perfectly well if you're on female hormones and contemplating a sex change op. And to cap that you end up with 1000's of guests on Xmas day who you don't know from Adam. There's never a dull moment with these guys. I'll not say, 'and Rixxy', 'cos apparently she's/he's had the op. and is now a woman who was a man. If you follow me?

It's a mad house.

This message was last edited by sandra on 10/27/2007.

Like 0      
27 Oct 2007 2:31 PM by FibbyUK Star rating in UK, Surrey & Playa F.... 2349 posts Send private message

FibbyUK´s avatar

Eh? Have I missed an invite somewhere?

Are we all meeting up in Ikea Malaga for Xmas Dinner?

I like the meatballs, I think they are Swedish, they may be Spanish though as they can't bring them all the way from Sweden and still keep them so fresh, but then maybe they fly them over, in which case they could be Sweedish who knows, but anyway, I don't think they will have them on the menu for Xmas Dinner. Phew........take a breath.......................

Anyway.......................

Has anyone got the Xmas dinner menu and what time are we doing it?!

FibbyUK

One off fee to pay your own La Renta tax (210 Form)
Check out my website:

http://www.payingtaxesinspain210form.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/

Like 0      
28 Oct 2007 7:09 AM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

EOS Team´s avatar
Love the way you've swung the thread back to Christmas dinner chat again Fibby. 

Christmas dinner at IKEA in Malaga it is then!!

Justin

Schools in Spain Guide | The Expat Files | Learn Spanish | Earn a living in Spain

Like 0      
28 Oct 2007 8:03 AM by margaret magee Star rating. 38 posts Send private message

Balli...I give in. Xmas dinner at IKEA, but only if I can have mince pies with my coffee, and I don't mean Swedish mince as in meatballs.

Margaret

Like 0      
28 Oct 2007 12:01 PM by FibbyUK Star rating in UK, Surrey & Playa F.... 2349 posts Send private message

FibbyUK´s avatar

I'm only coming if I can have Sweed with my Xmas dinner.

Do they do mashed Swedish Sweed in Sweden, or in Ikea which is Swedish, in Spain?

Confused?

And this is BEFORE the Xmas wine flows! (Is that Sweedish wine in Ikea? Do they have grapevines in Sweden or do they import Spanish grapes to make Swedish wine, then send it back to Spain to serve in Ikea which is Swedish?!?!

This message was last edited by FibbyUK on 10/28/2007.

FibbyUK

One off fee to pay your own La Renta tax (210 Form)
Check out my website:

http://www.payingtaxesinspain210form.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/

Like 0      
28 Oct 2007 3:07 PM by margaret magee Star rating. 38 posts Send private message

The drink of IKEAland is Swedish mulled wine, better known as Glogg, doesn't that sound delicious. Should be served hot, probably doesn't taste so bad then. It does include vodka though, so those Swedes seem to know how to keep warm at Xmas time.

p.s.

There are 4 vineyards in Sweden.

Like 0      
28 Oct 2007 4:56 PM by sandra Star rating in . 812 posts Send private message

sandra´s avatar

That should go down well glogg, glogg glogg!

Like 0      
29 Oct 2007 10:10 AM by Rixxy Star rating in San Pedro. 2010 posts Send private message

Rixxy´s avatar

So if I have this correct, we are bingeing on xmas day in Ikea with Swedish meatballs and hot glogg that Margaret Magees daughter is cooking with the turkey.

Follwed by ice-cream and female (or male ) hormones for afters!

Must go shave my beard for the big day!!!

Quite frankly m'dear, I don't give a damn!

www.herbalmarbella.com

Like 0      
29 Oct 2007 11:58 AM by margaret magee Star rating. 38 posts Send private message

Now, that's the menu and the venue sorted, what about the dress code? You will have to shave the chest hairs too, Rixxy, they don't look flattering when peeking out from the low cut little black dress.

Like 0      
29 Oct 2007 2:48 PM by Rixxy Star rating in San Pedro. 2010 posts Send private message

Rixxy´s avatar

Aw shucks! I thought I would just plait them with a couple of gold or silver beads for the season

Guess I had better do the thick black wavy ones on my........................................legs as well!

www.herbalmarbella.com

Like 0      
29 Oct 2007 3:42 PM by JPD Star rating in Hull, East Yorkshire.... 391 posts Send private message

JPD´s avatar

Well, I am still thinking of having that Swede for Christmas dinner! Dont know many Swedish guys, but guess there are some gorgeous ones!! Shush now hubby on his way home from work! better just start thinking of where to go for Xmas lunch again!!

Trish x

Like 0      
29 Oct 2007 5:56 PM by nfm2862 Star rating in Welling, Kent & Al A.... 1460 posts Send private message

nfm2862´s avatar

Rixxy

Your posts "paint " a delightful picture!

Watch out for the razor rash!!!

Noreen

www.alandaluscarhire.com

www.vera-apartment.com

www.verathalassa.es 

Like 0      
29 Oct 2007 6:18 PM by margaret magee Star rating. 38 posts Send private message

Rixxy,

What a trendsetter you are. I wish I had a little shop that sold gold and silver beads. I would make a fortune. Bling on!!

Margaret

Like 0      
30 Oct 2007 1:20 PM by Rixxy Star rating in San Pedro. 2010 posts Send private message

Rixxy´s avatar

Might weave a thin glittery red thread through as well....., razor rash - I had forgotten that what with wearing trousers all the time. I shall get some buttercream, chocolate flavoured, to ensure a smooth silky skin

Ohhhh getting just SOOOO excited now!

www.herbalmarbella.com

Like 0      
30 Oct 2007 2:04 PM by Karensun Star rating in Orihuela Costa. 1474 posts Send private message

Karensun´s avatar
We have paid for a Xmas knees up in Benidorm, even tho I hate the place, but on reading through this thread, I feel like chucking the money away and joining you lot!!!

Now a non-smoker !  

Like 0      
30 Oct 2007 2:13 PM by Rixxy Star rating in San Pedro. 2010 posts Send private message

Rixxy´s avatar
Dont forget your threads though!!

www.herbalmarbella.com

Like 0      
30 Oct 2007 2:16 PM by Karensun Star rating in Orihuela Costa. 1474 posts Send private message

Karensun´s avatar
I've got some stormin' threads !!

Now a non-smoker !  

Like 0      
30 Oct 2007 2:19 PM by Rixxy Star rating in San Pedro. 2010 posts Send private message

Rixxy´s avatar

But you gotta co-ordinate them!

www.herbalmarbella.com

Like 0      
30 Oct 2007 3:19 PM by margaret magee Star rating. 38 posts Send private message

Is anyone volunteering to let IKEA know we are coming....They will have to organise some staff, I don't do self-service at Xmas.

Like 0      
30 Oct 2007 3:28 PM by Karensun Star rating in Orihuela Costa. 1474 posts Send private message

Karensun´s avatar

Can coordinate the threads......................although sometimes not too good at that...................depends on vino intake!!

I'm sure Ikea will welcome us with open arms ( not !! )

Now a non-smoker !  

Like 0      

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Sunset Beach Torrevieja, CB - 0 posts
LINDA QUINN - 1 posts
music - 1 posts
Work permits, et al for Spanish Employment - 2 posts
Pregnant when you move to spain - 2 posts
Buying a property with a Ltd Co - 2 posts
Los Noranjos Apartments in Terque - 5 posts
PHASE 3 - 4 posts
how to move on to Spain - 0 posts
Mortgage Help - 3 posts
THE FONDUE LOUNGE - 4 posts
Help for Completion Please - 24 posts
Claims Form - Consumer Rights - 14 posts
snagging - 5 posts
Proindal web site - 3 posts
Cleaning Services - 1 posts
Successfully bought a property abroad without pressure. - 1 posts
Villa Martin - 4 posts
laguna green - 28 posts
Trips to Ibiza and Majorca - 5 posts
Forum Link Banner Changes - 9 posts
Hi Everyone - 32 posts
anthony worrall - 0 posts
Transferrable skills.... - 6 posts
Nueva Beach Club - 2 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 77

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x