Los Noranjos Apartments in Terque

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
17 Oct 2007 12:00 AM by balzac Star rating in Northumberland. 44 posts Send private message

Off the N240, on the urbanisation of La Reserva De Marbella. Turn in at the fountains. Park beside Chinese Restaurant/Solicitors. Go down steps/or in the lift and there it is in the corner on the right.

Lovely new Restaurant open all day, great seating area outside for drinks/meals. Views of Cabopino Golf course. Inside very nicely done out. Lovely food can thoroughly recommend the Sunday lunch. Worth a try.

All those on La Reserva support your new local Restaurant please!!!.

Like 0      
17 Oct 2007 11:27 AM by Rixxy Star rating in San Pedro. 2010 posts Send private message

Rixxy´s avatar
Has it got its license???? (sorry, couldnt resist!)

Quite frankly m'dear, I don't give a damn!

www.herbalmarbella.com

Like 0      
17 Oct 2007 12:38 PM by balzac Star rating in Northumberland. 44 posts Send private message

It's ok Rixxy taken in good jest, all of us La Reserva's could do with a laugh or two!! Looks promising though that since  PGOU came out, this has opened and we have another bar/tapas/mini market opening within the empty shopping area by Christmas, so confidence exists that all is going to be ok and people are putting their money in.

This message was last edited by balzac on 10/17/2007.

Like 0      
17 Oct 2007 4:40 PM by Rixxy Star rating in San Pedro. 2010 posts Send private message

Rixxy´s avatar

Glad you still have a sense of humour! On another forum I posted the list of the proposals for the illegal builds ie if the developer/builder doesnt or wont pay/hand land/compensate the town hall, then the onus will fall onto the owners. Well, La Reserva has all the land available for the town hall so no reason for them not to comply - if they had no land left or no money then they could disapear, so the irony seems that La Reserva will be fully legalized and ok.

I do hope so as apart from the illegal stuff, it is a nice development, good area and I like the privacy of it. If the local commercial centre opens that would be fab - when I was in rentals I tried to rent apartments out there but people were put off by no local bar!

www.herbalmarbella.com

Like 0      
17 Oct 2007 6:22 PM by balzac Star rating in Northumberland. 44 posts Send private message

Shoud'nt really use the Restaurant Review space. but just to let you know that I did see your other post and panicked when I saw that owners may have to pay compensation to legalise if developers did not land wise. So I contacted some one in the know, and yes you are right, the land will be given so La Reserva will be ok,

Thank you for passing info on though.

Like 0      
18 Oct 2007 10:23 AM by Rixxy Star rating in San Pedro. 2010 posts Send private message

Rixxy´s avatar

Yes loads are panicking and rightly so. I dont really see the little man having to pay out and its is widely believed its all political as well, so reckon over the years it will die quietly

Its good that La Reserva will be ok, I reckon there will be just a few who will have problems!

www.herbalmarbella.com

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

PHASE 3 - 4 posts
how to move on to Spain - 0 posts
Mortgage Help - 3 posts
THE FONDUE LOUNGE - 4 posts
Help for Completion Please - 24 posts
Claims Form - Consumer Rights - 14 posts
snagging - 5 posts
Proindal web site - 3 posts
Cleaning Services - 1 posts
Successfully bought a property abroad without pressure. - 1 posts
Villa Martin - 4 posts
laguna green - 28 posts
Trips to Ibiza and Majorca - 5 posts
Forum Link Banner Changes - 9 posts
Hi Everyone - 32 posts
anthony worrall - 0 posts
Transferrable skills.... - 6 posts
Nueva Beach Club - 2 posts
Any residents of Al Andalus Resort here? - 12 posts
Butterfly... - 3 posts
Habitation certificates - 2 posts
Charity Dog Show in Alhaurin El Grande / tomorrow - 0 posts
Every one can help abandoned dogs here in Spain - 8 posts
Connection to water - 2 posts
jennifer, heredades, costa blanca - 1 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 6

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x