Villa Martin

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
16 Oct 2007 12:00 AM by wrixonshea Star rating. 13 posts Send private message

Would appreciate any information on the Villa Martin area.There appears to be many properites for sale in this area. It appears to be quite a nice area, however, property prices seems very reasonable, is there a reason or is it because it contains large numbers of developments. Any information appreciated Wrixon

Like 0      
16 Oct 2007 2:30 PM by rowlandsbb Star rating in Gloucestershire &Hue.... 779 posts Send private message

rowlandsbb´s avatar

Very nice area and nice properties also

Well located but there are a lot of developments

If you go a little further inland the prices are cheaper and you can perhaps get better value for your money

But it all depends on your requirements

Like 0      
28 Oct 2007 1:22 AM by ideffector Star rating in Torrevieja, Spain. 3 posts Send private message

ideffector´s avatar
Hi,
Villamartin is a very nice area. Some areas of it is under heavy development at the moment, but this will pass.

The prices in Villamartin is ok, and sometimes very good.

If you are looking for the combination Golf and close by beaches I would say Villamartin is perfect, if Golf is the main thing maybe you should look at something further inland like Fortuna Golf Resort or Jumilla. These are some very exciting developments.

There is also thousands of nice resale properties to get in the area around Villamartin and Playa Flamenca.

Anyway, good luck on your choice.

Like 0      
02 Nov 2007 4:34 PM by SophieRF Star rating in Quesada. 62 posts Send private message

Villa Martin is a great area were you can combine golf, beaches and great properties. Their are many new properties in the area, great prices and great locations, im sure you will enjoying living in this area.

All the best

Like 0      
24 Nov 2007 11:57 PM by Cheetah Star rating in Peak District, Derby.... 15 posts Send private message

Cheetah´s avatar

My house is in Villamartin - actually there are not that many properties for sale - people put them up with umpteen estate agents so if you are looking on the internet it could well be that you have seen the same one with different agents. Someone I know put his up with 13 'cos he didn't think they would work at selling it. Also sellers like to say there place is in Villamartin when it isn't. I love it but it's not for everyone. It's pretty and at night (apart from the Square) it's very quiet.

So what's it like? It's low rise there's only 3 or 4 buildings of 4 floors or more. Mainly villas, town houses and apartments. The Plaza (or Square) is where it all goes on - bars, restaurants catering for all tastes, shops, banks, supermarket. In Summer doesn't stop 'til 2 or 3 am. Bus stop and taxi rank around there also. Heading down towards the coast are Las Dolses and Las Riojas commercial centres - more of everything that you want or need - fantastic Chinese - €5.50 for 3 courses and half a bootle of wine per person (or a drink of your choice). A car is helpful but there are plenty of ex-pats doing taxi runs and now we have a bus it's much easier to get around. The properties are quite a high standard - I had spent 5 years checking out the Costa del Sol - came to Costa Blanca on an inspection flight and discovered I could get a 2 bed, 2 bath house for less than a 1 bed apartment and with a vastly superior spec.

A friend of mine came out for the first time and she could not get used to the idea that it looks so residential - not like the concrete jungles of Benidorm, Fuengirola or Calahonda. The developers around here are trying to create little pueblos. The best spec is what is called the Villamartin build - now called Quara. The golf course is beautiful, tho' not quite as challenging as Las Ramblas. There are a lot of rentals around if you PM me I can put you in touch with someone or give you more info.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

laguna green - 28 posts
Trips to Ibiza and Majorca - 5 posts
Forum Link Banner Changes - 9 posts
Hi Everyone - 32 posts
anthony worrall - 0 posts
Transferrable skills.... - 6 posts
Nueva Beach Club - 2 posts
Any residents of Al Andalus Resort here? - 12 posts
Butterfly... - 3 posts
Habitation certificates - 2 posts
Charity Dog Show in Alhaurin El Grande / tomorrow - 0 posts
Every one can help abandoned dogs here in Spain - 8 posts
Connection to water - 2 posts
jennifer, heredades, costa blanca - 1 posts
BECKITTS MARBELLA - 6 posts
Guardia civil ? - 8 posts
Long Term Let wanted - Costa Almeria - 1 posts
FIR TREES - 26 posts
Gardens, Pools, Home Services and Furniture - 7 posts
Information please - 2 posts
Dental Care for kids - 0 posts
Ryanair announces 3 new routes Bristol to France - 1 posts
Bank Of Santander - 1 posts
SHOPPING ADVISE - 7 posts
MARBELLA ILLEGAL LICENCES - 0 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 5

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x