THE FONDUE LOUNGE

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
16 Oct 2007 12:00 AM by Cioffi1 Star rating in London & Calahonda . 216 posts Send private message

Cioffi1´s avatar

Has anyone been to the Fondue Lounge? I drove past it a number of times on my last visit and just really like the sound of it!

Like 0      
17 Oct 2007 11:27 AM by Rixxy Star rating in San Pedro. 2010 posts Send private message

Rixxy´s avatar

No but I have also driven past it loads of times. The Italian next to it is very good.

If they do a chocolate fondue then we must go there!!!!! 

Quite frankly m'dear, I don't give a damn!

www.herbalmarbella.com

Like 0      
18 Oct 2007 5:53 AM by promedia Star rating in Cheshire/Riviera del.... 134 posts Send private message

Been there 3 times recently, so hopefully that says enough.

Bar tends to fill up with people leaving Nikki Beach so quite lively, but is controlled and certainly doesnt spoil any night out.

Food has always been good, if there are 4 of you go fo the meat X2 fondu and the cheese x2 fondu and you will just still have enough room left for the chocolate fondu x2 between 4. There is also a good eat all you want salad and sauce bar to accompany the fondu which is a nice touch.

A little tip " ask for a small glass of kirsh or schnapps and dip the bread in it before putting it in the cheese - wow- just try it.

Can also thoroughly recommend the "little suisse" fondu restaurant at the bottom of the strip in Calahonda. Where the fondu lounge is quite modern decore, litte suisse is a small traditional swiss style restaurant, both have great food

it is worth popping in to the bar next door to the fondu lounge to check if the young singer is performing on the evening you are planning on going, as she is excellent and it ensures that your evening is ended perfectly with a nice relaxed brandy & coffee listening to her sing some great pop classics.

Hope you enjoy 

Ian Cook - Golf Gardens Miraflores - The best place to live on the Costa del Sol

"A day without sunshine is like.................night"

Like 0      
18 Oct 2007 3:04 PM by Cioffi1 Star rating in London & Calahonda . 216 posts Send private message

Cioffi1´s avatar
Have you ever thought of writing a column for a local newspaper? You've certainly sold it to me - I'm back out in November and will definately go - it sounds delicious!!

Like 0      
24 Nov 2007 9:12 PM by Cioffi1 Star rating in London & Calahonda . 216 posts Send private message

Cioffi1´s avatar

UPDATE....................

We went to the Fondue Lounge during our visit this month and even though there were only three other tables in there, so it lacked "buzz", we really enjoyed the food and the service was good. Worth a visit - it's something different.

Also went to the bar next door for coffee etc. - v.nice but no live music and on a different night we went to the Italian restaurant close by as recommended by Inez - great food/service and it was packed, not an empty table which was suprising for a Thursday night in mid November.

So thanks to all you restaurant reviewers I now need to shift about half a stone!!!!!

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Help for Completion Please - 24 posts
Claims Form - Consumer Rights - 14 posts
snagging - 5 posts
Proindal web site - 3 posts
Cleaning Services - 1 posts
Successfully bought a property abroad without pressure. - 1 posts
Villa Martin - 4 posts
laguna green - 28 posts
Trips to Ibiza and Majorca - 5 posts
Forum Link Banner Changes - 9 posts
Hi Everyone - 32 posts
anthony worrall - 0 posts
Transferrable skills.... - 6 posts
Nueva Beach Club - 2 posts
Any residents of Al Andalus Resort here? - 12 posts
Butterfly... - 3 posts
Habitation certificates - 2 posts
Charity Dog Show in Alhaurin El Grande / tomorrow - 0 posts
Every one can help abandoned dogs here in Spain - 8 posts
Connection to water - 2 posts
jennifer, heredades, costa blanca - 1 posts
BECKITTS MARBELLA - 6 posts
Guardia civil ? - 8 posts
Long Term Let wanted - Costa Almeria - 1 posts
FIR TREES - 26 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 5

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x