Is the EU responsible for Brexit chaos

This thread is currently locked.

:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: Previous | ... | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | ... |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
21 May 2019 11:20 AM by perrypower1 Star rating in Derbyshire/Fuerteven.... 647 posts Send private message

perrypower1´s avatar

angeleyes1, I completely agree with you.  It was wrong and unneccesary and shameful.  I hope he is jailed.

** EDITED - Against forum rules- inciting **

Sadly, these incidents are increasing and we all havea duty to call them out and oppose them.

This message was last edited by eos_moderators on 5/22/2019 7:49:00 AM.

Like 0      
21 May 2019 11:47 AM by angeleyes1 Star rating in Camposol & Bradford. 403 posts Send private message

angeleyes1´s avatar

I was not an EOS member when Jo Cox was murdered, but of course you would invent criticism and an argument out of any comment.

I voted remain but accept the democratic vote.

Like 1      
21 May 2019 12:02 PM by perrypower1 Star rating in Derbyshire/Fuerteven.... 647 posts Send private message

perrypower1´s avatar

Simply following your lead angeleyes1.  You did not say bad loser, you said bad losers so it is directed at anyone who is a remainer.  Hence my comment directs 'you' to be anyone who did not stand up and be counted as being opposed to fanatical Leavers when Jo Cox was murdered.

But I do apologise if you feel slighted.

Like 0      
21 May 2019 12:04 PM by perrypower1 Star rating in Derbyshire/Fuerteven.... 647 posts Send private message

perrypower1´s avatar

I accept that Leave won the referendum.  That does not mean I now must agree with them, or support them.  Indeed democracy calls upon on all good people to defend against what they see as injustice or errors of judgement.

Like 1      
21 May 2019 12:14 PM by angeleyes1 Star rating in Camposol & Bradford. 403 posts Send private message

angeleyes1´s avatar

** EDITED - Against forum rules **

This message was last edited by eos_moderators on 5/22/2019 7:46:00 AM.

Like 1      
21 May 2019 12:18 PM by Mickyfinn Star rating in Spain and France. 1833 posts Send private message

Indeed democracy calls upon on all good people to defend against what they see as injustice or errors of judgement.

Yes completely agree. Its a duty to peacefully protest in any way we can and use arguments to persuade not violence that achieves zero. I am part of a group campaigning for a second referendum. This grouping will I fully expect morph into the rejoin the EU campaign. It may take a while but that's where we are heading. I intend to spend the rest of the time I have to try an achieve that. Of course, once a no deal Brexit collapses the economy it will be a much easier task to convince leavers the errors they made.

Like 0      
21 May 2019 1:01 PM by perrypower1 Star rating in Derbyshire/Fuerteven.... 647 posts Send private message

perrypower1´s avatar

This message was last edited by eos_moderators on 5/22/2019 7:46:00 AM.

Like 0      
21 May 2019 11:33 PM by windtalker Star rating. 1935 posts Send private message

This message was last edited by windtalker on 21/05/2019.

This message was last edited by eos_moderators on 5/22/2019 7:47:00 AM.

Like 0      

Pages: Previous | ... | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | ... |

This thread is currently locked.

Previous Threads

New to the community! - 1 posts
Finding a reliable contractor - 5 posts
itv - 4 posts
NIE number online? - 1 posts
Firstone.tv shut down - 12 posts
Patronising "No Reply" email - 153 posts
UK Registered Car - 18 posts
Contingency Decree for Hard Brexit - 4 posts
New Mortgage Act in Spain - 0 posts
New Royal Decree on Housing Rental - 0 posts
Anyone in Illora, Granada - 1 posts
Resin sun loungers - 2 posts
Buying apartment - Fees - 48 posts
Manchester House Buyers - 1 posts
Ammex Administrators - Sabinillas - 3 posts
Northerners - 7 posts
WH Smith Corvera Airport Rip Off Water - 10 posts
Introduction - 1 posts
Tax and Residency - Staying in Spain between 3 months and 6 months a year - 6 posts
mobility scooter - 14 posts
Brexit effect - 102 posts
Exchange Spanish LHD car for UK rhd car - 7 posts
Firefly/Do You Spain extra charge for 75+ drivers - 10 posts
Suitability of Location for Air Con Units - 3 posts
Spain post Brexit for British residents. - 68 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 208

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x