BBQ's

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
25 Sep 2007 11:31 AM by eilben Star rating in Chesterfield/Santiag.... 101 posts Send private message

Thanks everyone, the tips & advice are invaluable.

Morerosado, that link was great, thanks, I shall wait for the next catalogue to turn up on the doorstep & get those shelves. It did take a while to download but I did some ironing whilst waiting! (Sad or what?)

Pat, thanks for asking, we had a wonderful time in Italy, weather was perfect, did loads of walking in fantastic places. Planning on Rome some time in the future.

Can't wait to get back to Spain in 2 weeks, avoiding half term though (retired teacher enjoying holidays away from kids)

Hope those of you meeting up with Gina have a great time, enjoy the celebration.

Eileen

Like 0      
25 Sep 2007 12:13 PM by semijubilada Star rating in London/Torrevieja. 1052 posts Send private message

I'm flying out tomorrow and I'll be leaving at 3.30am to get to airport.  Having a break from the last minute packing, I think I've nearly finished as my flight bag is getting heavy and I have to carry it myself

Then I have to pack a case for Chris to bring out with him, I've learnt over the years not to rely on him to do it.

I have to be very cautious when using the internet, if anything goes wrong with the system I have to call in my Nephew In Law and I always feel so guilty.  Every now and again I take my tower unit to him when we are going away for a long break and he overhauls it for me.  He's very good but like most experts when he's round fixing errors he's so quick I can't follow what he's doing.

Funny really as I spent years operating a Mainframe computer where I worked so I know what it's doing but I just can't get my head around what to do when it goes wrong.

Yesterday morning I couldn't get into the internet but luckily that was due to my ISP so only a couple of hours spent panicking.  I wasn't keen to go on internet but decided to once I left work now I feel like I've lost a limb when I can't accesss it.

Still debating whether to have a dial up connection put in Spain as we've now got a laptop, We're going to Florida in November and will see how I get on using the laptop in the villa there.  If successful then I'll due some more research, it would definately need to be dial up as I'm not over there for very long periods.

Like 0      

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Order of Postings - 14 posts
deesam56 - 3 posts
Big Increases in Some Mortgage Rates, (EURIBOR 4,763% 7/9/2007) - 3 posts
Norman/Lynne - 9 posts
Electrical Package - 6 posts
Security grills - 10 posts
Changes - 0 posts
Benidorm - 0 posts
Luciano Pavarotti has died aged 71, - 0 posts
Three bedroomed townhouse to for long term rental with broadband - 2 posts
Rafal - 3 posts
La Cala area - 2 posts
Schools in Costa Del Sol - 5 posts
Phone info ....post in here. - 5 posts
Just joined - just starting - 29 posts
PRE PAYMENT METERS - 2 posts
Cost of rewiring - 1 posts
Phase Five - 7 posts
flights to England - 5 posts
Prop management near Los Altos - 4 posts
Shower Screen - 5 posts
A little lady " that does" - 0 posts
community fee - 11 posts
Almoradi - 49 posts
Reputable lawyers in Mallorca ? - 3 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 22

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 | 2 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x