Shower Screen

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
05 Sep 2007 12:00 AM by swanny Star rating. 14 posts Send private message

Hi

I have recently bought a 2 bed apt on the Dream Hills II Urbanisation.  I will be popping over in December and whilst I am there would like to fit a shower screen in the shower room.  Can anybody advise where I could purchase this screen and if anyone has any contact numbers for somebody who may be able to fit the screen.

In addition to this I will also be buying houshold items to furnish the property i.e crockery, decor, patio furniture etc.  Can anybody reccommend any good stores which provide good value for money?

Any advice is welcome.

Thanks

Like 0      
05 Sep 2007 1:26 PM by nfm2862 Star rating in Welling, Kent & Al A.... 1460 posts Send private message

nfm2862´s avatar

Both Eroski & Carrefour have comprehensive range of equipment for kitchens, bathrooms etc etc

Very reasonably priced too.

Noreen

www.alandaluscarhire.com

www.vera-apartment.com

www.verathalassa.es 

Like 0      
05 Sep 2007 2:28 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

" I will also be buying houshold items to furnish the property i.e crockery, decor, patio furniture etc.  Can anybody reccommend any good stores which provide good value for money?"

Look in threads under Furnishing your property lots of info. (Click on blue link).

We had a glass shower cubicle from the huge muebles, NG, off Crevillente Road from Quesada to Torrevieja (Before Carrefour on opposite side of road approaching it from Quesada end, so on your right, you see it in long row of shops & restaurants from main road). Bought & fitted within 24 hrs, very reasonable price & better quality than lots we'd seen over some trips.(They did all types.)

This message was last edited by morerosado on 9/5/2007.

Like 0      
06 Sep 2007 9:22 PM by Locins Star rating in Thurso, Caithness, S.... 102 posts Send private message

Locins´s avatar

Hi Morerosado

We are completing on our property soon in Los Alcazares and will be going over to finish off things like shower screens etc...

Could you give me more precise instructions to the huge muebles from Los Alcazares heading up towards Torrevieja end. We are not sure where Quesada is exactly without looking it up. Is the name of the store NG?

Thanks for your help

June

Like 0      
06 Sep 2007 10:53 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

Hi June

I've just conferred with hubby & he's racked his brains & had the map out. It's NG Meubles. Coming along the N332 from your neck of the wood travel towards Torrevieja till you see the salt depot on your left. (Piles of salt) After that you'll see a slip road which should be signposted CV905 (Crevillente Road). This takes you to Crevillente (eventually) but you'll see Carrefour on your right & on your left after Carrefour some way down the road in a line of shops & restaurants in a road facing the Crevillente road across scrubland, there's NG Muebles. Hubby says you go across the roundabout where you would turn into Carrefour, continue down main road & turn left at 3rd roundabout after that. Turn right & go down to shops. At start of shops turn right then left so front of shops face main road. NG Muebles is a fair way down that road. It's a huge shop selling many things. We had our glass shower enclosure from them a couple of years ago. We visited the store on 22nd Dec around 11am, the fitter came to measure up 5pm same day, said he had correct size so he could come next morning, 23rd. We weren't expecting that to be so quick & had arranged to see friends all day & said it'd have to wait until after christmas then. He said he could come 24th (christmas eve) & he did. Excellent service & quality was better than those we'd seen elsewhere in glass for the money. (We needed a cubicle for our 90 cm base, larger than the norm.)

I however would think maybe Gina could direct you to somewhere nearer to Los Alcazares.

Good luck.

Like 0      
08 Sep 2007 12:17 AM by Locins Star rating in Thurso, Caithness, S.... 102 posts Send private message

Locins´s avatar

Hi Morerosado

Sorry for my late response to such an excellent reply. It is so very kind of you and hubby to be as helpful and thank you soooo much for all the effort you went to in finding out the directions to NG Muebles. I have printed off the directions you gave and we will definately take a look up there when we are over next. Its also very good to know of the excellent service a shop provides and the service you got from them seems superb especially for the time of year. I will also pm Gina soon and ask her if she knows of a similar place nearer us as I do like a good wander round the furniture shops.

Thanks again for your help

June

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

A little lady " that does" - 0 posts
community fee - 11 posts
Almoradi - 49 posts
Reputable lawyers in Mallorca ? - 3 posts
Building and Contents Insurance Cover. - 15 posts
NO WATER!! - 0 posts
Travensa Builders - 0 posts
cheap return flights to Barcelona Aug 2008? - 6 posts
Regular Payments To Spain - 32 posts
Frustrated ! - 3 posts
NIE numbers for children - 11 posts
new owners at Jardines Del Mar Costa Del Sol - 1 posts
Opticians - 5 posts
Schooling Almoradi - 2 posts
Broadband on the Costa Blanca - 3 posts
Bill - 2 posts
Furniture for sale - 0 posts
security grills - 2 posts
jacuzzi yes or no - 6 posts
Satellite dishes and Spanish Law - 9 posts
House repossesion! - 1 posts
Packing - 2 posts
New Member with a query! - 8 posts
School in Duquesa - 4 posts
Solicitor in Torevieja - 1 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 6

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x