Phase Five

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
05 Sep 2007 12:00 AM by Galdonagh Star rating. 20 posts Send private message

Hi Guys,

just found out about this site last week and have to say that I have found it very interesting getting all sorts of info on site. I had a call from PW last week and judging by the phone call and trying to read between the lines I would guess Jan Feb 2008 as completion  dates for phase 5. Can anyone tell me any more about getting the services connected? The PW guy told me that they can organise someone to connect the services at no extra cost, can anyone expand on this or was he just bluffing? Is it possible to get in toutch with someone in Spain who would contact the relevant people to give them a completion date and maybe speed things up this way, ie have someone ready to connect the services as soon as completion has passed. Has anyone done any furniture shopping, what I mean is actually, is it cheaper to go to a local store and get the furniture or to get one of the many furniture packs that diff suppliers are offering?

Thanks

Kevin

Ireland

Like 0      
05 Sep 2007 5:43 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

Hi Kevin from Ireland. A warm welcome.

EOS deals with hundreds of developments all over Spain.

What you need to do is give us some clues as to where your particular phase 5 is please.  What development ? Which Costa ? EOS has development message boards & we could hopefully direct you to your development's board but only after you tell us.

We require to know your area to be able to help too with furniture shopping as a shop in Estepona, Costa Del Sol is not going to be of help if you live Javea, Costa Blanca, hundreds of km away !

For furniture topics look in here, click on blue link >>> Furnishing your property & look at the many threads with much info on. Some members want furniture packages, some want to choose individual items themselves from many shops. If you rent out mainly, you will likely choose a package as it's simpler. We don't rent & preferred to choose ourselves over some weeks. Each to their own at the end of the day.

Glad you're enjoying EOS, you'll gets as much out of it as you put in. We're generally all owners, some are Presidents of communities, some are mortgage advisors, some estate agents. Others like myself are owners who try to help others not make the same mistakes. We impart what knowledge we have learnt from our own completions etc.

Join in & you won't regret doing so.

This message was last edited by morerosado on 9/5/2007.

Like 0      
05 Sep 2007 6:34 PM by Smiley Star rating in San Pedro de Alcanta.... 2502 posts Send private message

Smiley´s avatar
Guess PW means Polaris World as the only other one that I can think of is Price Waterhouse (without thinking anything rude of course)

Smiley - patrick@marbellamortgages.com  www.marbellamortgages.com   www.comparetravelcash.co.uk

Like 0      
05 Sep 2007 6:56 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar
Hola Kevin, where R U ? Pop in soon & tell us more.

Like 0      
05 Sep 2007 10:32 PM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

EOS Team´s avatar
Hi Kevin

Welcome to Eye on Spain.

I believe Polaris World's policy is not to have properties on builders elec and water after completion but they do help you sort it out.

I would assume you would need a couple of weeks to get it sorted.  Also remember that after completion they will fix your snagging issues too so you can't furnish it whilst they're doing that.

Justin

Schools in Spain Guide | The Expat Files | Learn Spanish | Earn a living in Spain

Like 0      
06 Sep 2007 9:49 AM by Galdonagh Star rating. 20 posts Send private message

Hi guys,

sorry for the vagueness of my post, not used to this stuff yet. The phase 5 that I refer to is un Hacienda Requelme.

Sorry for the confusion.

Like 0      
06 Sep 2007 10:27 AM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

Hi Kevin

I've tracked down your development's message board so click on blue link & go & register FREE there. With luck you'll see others posting & you can join in discussions there.

Select Development Location Coast
Hacienda Riquelme Golf Resort Murcia Costa Calida

I needed to Google to find name & developer as it didn't show just under Hacienda Requelme. It had to be Hacienda Requelme golf resort.

Hey ho, I'm off to Spain tomorrow  but still not packed cos you lot in here need me.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

flights to England - 5 posts
Prop management near Los Altos - 4 posts
Shower Screen - 5 posts
A little lady " that does" - 0 posts
community fee - 11 posts
Almoradi - 49 posts
Reputable lawyers in Mallorca ? - 3 posts
Building and Contents Insurance Cover. - 15 posts
NO WATER!! - 0 posts
Travensa Builders - 0 posts
cheap return flights to Barcelona Aug 2008? - 6 posts
Regular Payments To Spain - 32 posts
Frustrated ! - 3 posts
NIE numbers for children - 11 posts
new owners at Jardines Del Mar Costa Del Sol - 1 posts
Opticians - 5 posts
Schooling Almoradi - 2 posts
Broadband on the Costa Blanca - 3 posts
Bill - 2 posts
Furniture for sale - 0 posts
security grills - 2 posts
jacuzzi yes or no - 6 posts
Satellite dishes and Spanish Law - 9 posts
House repossesion! - 1 posts
Packing - 2 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 7

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x