Prop management near Los Altos

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
05 Sep 2007 12:00 AM by swanny Star rating. 14 posts Send private message

Hello

Can anybody recommend a good property management company.  My property is an apartment on Dream Hills II and we are looking for a company to advertise and manage between lets to i.e cleaning, key holding etc.

I am planning to visit Interhome in Torrevieja when I come over in December, has anybody heard of this company? 

Obviously we would like to get as many rentals as possible so if you are reccommending a company please could you also let me know your past experiences with the company.

Thanks

Like 0      
05 Sep 2007 2:41 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

Friends of ours have a website http://www.bgspropertycare.com/  No experience ourselves. Never needed it. We don't rent our property out. Just trying though to help you.

"BG's Property Care have put together a range of Property Care, Maintenance, Rental and Cleaning Options for residents, non-residents and visitors. We are located in Ciudad Quesada but welcome clients who have property within 25kms of the surrounding area. We offer flexible options that can be tailored to meet the needs of individual clients."

This message was last edited by morerosado on 9/5/2007.

Like 0      
06 Sep 2007 12:29 PM by swanny Star rating. 14 posts Send private message

Thanks for this will have a look.  Any suggestion is a great help.

Like 0      
17 Sep 2007 10:21 AM by tinacoppen Star rating. 1 posts Send private message

OPI is an excellent company who have nine offices in Costa Blanca so no fly by nights! Los Balcones office covers Dream Hills, run by Graham and Angela. You can get some idea of the properties they have in Los Altos and prices etc on their website www.opirentals.com

Like 0      
17 Sep 2007 5:51 PM by Impey Star rating in London/Playa Flamenc.... 82 posts Send private message

Impey´s avatar

My boyfriend rented through OPI before signing for his own apartment and thinks highly of Graham and Angela.

Impey

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Shower Screen - 5 posts
A little lady " that does" - 0 posts
community fee - 11 posts
Almoradi - 49 posts
Reputable lawyers in Mallorca ? - 3 posts
Building and Contents Insurance Cover. - 15 posts
NO WATER!! - 0 posts
Travensa Builders - 0 posts
cheap return flights to Barcelona Aug 2008? - 6 posts
Regular Payments To Spain - 32 posts
Frustrated ! - 3 posts
NIE numbers for children - 11 posts
new owners at Jardines Del Mar Costa Del Sol - 1 posts
Opticians - 5 posts
Schooling Almoradi - 2 posts
Broadband on the Costa Blanca - 3 posts
Bill - 2 posts
Furniture for sale - 0 posts
security grills - 2 posts
jacuzzi yes or no - 6 posts
Satellite dishes and Spanish Law - 9 posts
House repossesion! - 1 posts
Packing - 2 posts
New Member with a query! - 8 posts
School in Duquesa - 4 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 5

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x