Norman/Lynne

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
07 Sep 2007 12:00 AM by Norman/Lynne Star rating. 6 posts Send private message

Hi all, our first time on here, how's everyone doing?  We put pen to paper 01.02.05 after many, many confrontations with various people, we are now (supposedly) signing for handover on 11.10 in San Javier (12.10 being a Bank Hol).  I've learnt something new about myself, I didn't know I had lots, and lots of patience.  We are in an Open (16.77).  Is anyone else signing that day?  We live in a town called Jarrow, near to Newcastle/Tyne, we have two daughters 25 & 15.  We try to get over to San Javier/Mazzeron twice a month to see how things are going, my husband works overseas month on/month off so we won't be permanent residents just yet, anyone else in the 'same boat'?  I am looking for someone who can look-out for our home when we are not there.  Anyone out there who is going to get involved with that?  If so how much you chagin'?  That's it for now, hope to hear from someone soon. 

Like 0      
07 Sep 2007 3:03 PM by ******** Star rating in UK & Murcia. 574 posts Send private message

Hi there Norman/Lynne!

If I'm right, from the model name of your property, I think you've bought on the Sierra Golf resort.  If so, try posting your message on that thread here on EOS - look for SG under forums .  There's loads of friendly people there, drop in and have a chat!

Best wishes

Jane

Jane

Like 0      
07 Sep 2007 8:52 PM by Norman/Lynne Star rating. 6 posts Send private message

Hi Jane, not used to this, quite confusing, are you on SG,?  I'm glad someone has replied, thank you so much,  give me some load down on yourself.  What is ESOS?!!  Lynne 

Like 0      
07 Sep 2007 9:35 PM by ******** Star rating in UK & Murcia. 574 posts Send private message

Hi Lynne, welcome to EOS - that's just shorthand for this Eye On Spain website!

This site has been so useful and everyone so helpful.  Just ask and someone will answer you.  If it's specifically about SG, use that thread, otherwise all this is at your disposal !

Yes,  I'm on SG - can't wait for everything to be finished at last.  Haven't set a completion date at SG yet but hope to very soon.  I don't want to complete until I know the habitation certificates and title deeds (escritura) are ready.  Hope it all goes well with yours.  Keep in touch.

Jane

Jane

Like 0      
07 Sep 2007 9:36 PM by ******** Star rating in UK & Murcia. 574 posts Send private message

This message was last edited by ******** on 9/7/2007.

Jane

Like 0      
07 Sep 2007 9:53 PM by Norman/Lynne Star rating. 6 posts Send private message

Hi Jane, you must think I'm a right divvy,  we won't be signing anything until we do have the habi cert, hubby definately not a divvy, we've come too far now, and too many phone calls, arguements, confrontations Norman loves this sort of thing right  'up his street'.  Everything else in place, wills, bank a/c's etc nothing else left to do (I think) other than look for furniture.  We're meeting someone on 7 Oct at SG to give us a price on grilles had a few quotes already but this one seems to be lead contender as he done our friends in Sucina and given us a quote based on Norman's measurements and he's 400 euros cheaper

Like 0      
07 Sep 2007 9:54 PM by Norman/Lynne Star rating. 6 posts Send private message

Hi Jane, you must think I'm a right divvy,  we won't be signing anything until we do have the habi cert, hubby definately not a divvy, we've come too far now, and too many phone calls, arguements, confrontations Norman loves this sort of thing right  'up his street'.  Everything else in place, wills, bank a/c's etc nothing else left to do (I think) other than look for furniture.  We're meeting someone on 7 Oct at SG to give us a price on grilles had a few quotes already but this one seems to be lead contender as he done our friends in Sucina and given us a quote based on Norman's measurements and he's 400 euros cheaper

Like 0      
07 Sep 2007 9:54 PM by Norman/Lynne Star rating. 6 posts Send private message

Like 0      
07 Sep 2007 10:09 PM by ******** Star rating in UK & Murcia. 574 posts Send private message

Sounds like a good deal.  Let me know how you get on with the prices etc.  Don't think you're a divvy at all - that's usually me - well according to my kids.  My son's also got house on SG, so it'll be fun if we ever manage to get in there.  Be good to meet you both...............one day................

Jane

Like 0      
07 Sep 2007 10:34 PM by leema Star rating in Washington Tyne & We.... 655 posts Send private message

Welcome to EOS Norman and Lyn

We are a great bunch and really love to help everyone.

This message was last edited by leema on 9/7/2007.

Maureen & Dennis

Coto Real

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Electrical Package - 6 posts
Security grills - 10 posts
Changes - 0 posts
Benidorm - 0 posts
Luciano Pavarotti has died aged 71, - 0 posts
Three bedroomed townhouse to for long term rental with broadband - 2 posts
Rafal - 3 posts
La Cala area - 2 posts
Schools in Costa Del Sol - 5 posts
Phone info ....post in here. - 5 posts
Just joined - just starting - 29 posts
PRE PAYMENT METERS - 2 posts
Cost of rewiring - 1 posts
Phase Five - 7 posts
flights to England - 5 posts
Prop management near Los Altos - 4 posts
Shower Screen - 5 posts
A little lady " that does" - 0 posts
community fee - 11 posts
Almoradi - 49 posts
Reputable lawyers in Mallorca ? - 3 posts
Building and Contents Insurance Cover. - 15 posts
NO WATER!! - 0 posts
Travensa Builders - 0 posts
cheap return flights to Barcelona Aug 2008? - 6 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 10

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x