Set up on-line electricity contract

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
26 Jan 2016 3:20 PM by valerielowe Star rating. 1 posts Send private message

Hi

The electricity in my apartment has been disconnected by Edesa.  I am in constant contact with them by email and have paid my bills up to date.  They have cancelled my contract and given me instructions on how to set up a new contract on-line.  However, this does not work!  I've been going round in circles for the last 3 months now.  I live in England, so, therefore, am unable to visit my apartment.

The on-line form goes so far and then comes up with an 'oops' message. Endesa insist that there is no problem with their website - which leaves me in limbo!!

Has anyone managed to solve this problem?  I would appreciate any advice.

Regards

Val

Like 0      
26 Jan 2016 3:44 PM by nigel188 Star rating in Estepona. 656 posts Send private message

Hi Valerie

Sorry to hear you are having so many problems with Endesa. I don't know really how to help you here. This company below has had good reviews from other people on the Costa del Sol. Maybe you will have to use them and pay their costs to get this matter sorted out. See Website below.

http://myelectricsinspain.com/

Good Luck

This message was last edited by nigel188 on 26/01/2016.

Nigel

Like 0      
26 Jan 2016 3:55 PM by johnzx Star rating in Spain. 5242 posts Send private message

Sometime ago I found this helpline number which can be called from outside Spain, They do/did speak English 0034 93 507 4553 or you can call 0034 800 76 09 09, maybe you will need to use a VOIP (Skype type service). That way you can speak to real person.

Had you said, or shown in  your profile, where you have the interest in Spain, maybe I could have found a better number for you.

This message was last edited by johnzx on 26/01/2016.

Like 0      
27 Jan 2016 6:13 PM by Jimbofinn Star rating in Chiclana De La Front.... 224 posts Send private message

Jimbofinn´s avatar

Just a thought, have you tried using another browser to complete the online form. Sometimes older or indeed the newer updated browsers may not be compatible with a particular website. Email them and request info on what browser they recommend.

Good luck

Like 0      
29 Jan 2016 12:41 PM by shakespeare Star rating. 13 posts Send private message

I am having exactly the same problem with endesa on line.  I have not received a paper bill for about two years.  I have been trying to register in line and I think I have done this.  Even after several weeks I just get a message saying 'the user is pending activation'.  When I try to activate I simply get the 'oops there is a problem' message.  They do take the money direct from my Spanish account but it would be nice to check the bill.  Any suggestions?

Like 0      
29 Jan 2016 1:10 PM by johnzx Star rating in Spain. 5242 posts Send private message

Shakespeare, the OP said, "The electricity in my apartment has been disconnected by Edesa."

So your problem is not exactly the same !

Your problem:- 

I have 2 accounts for my son and one for me, all registered for no paper billing.

I get emails when the accounts are ready to view on line. By clicking on the bill details (in blue) the bill is then downloaded as a PDF.  I can then aread the account, which in apperence is the same as a paper bill., I have hopefully copied below an email.

I would suggest in your case if you do not receive such an email,  you cannot be registered . Maybe trying to register from the start would solve the problem. 

This message was last edited by johnzx on 29/01/2016.

This message was last edited by johnzx on 29/01/2016.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Gringo Americans Seeking Advice (Por Favor) - 2 posts
Sam Brooks - 10 posts
Gas water heater - 3 posts
Long Term Car Rentals - 3 posts
Brittany Ferries Discount Codes - 2 posts
Banking - 2 posts
From Essex to Espana.. - 2 posts
compressed double mattress?? furniture delivery advice? - 1 posts
SPANISH REGISTERED LEFT HAND DRIVE CAR FOR SALE IN ENGLAND, TOYOTA COROLLA. - 0 posts
Retired landlords living in Spain who derive an income from buy-to-lets in the UK - 12 posts
Buying a new car in Murcia - 18 posts
Bank Drafts and selling up - 8 posts
Driving a Spanish reg car in France on a uk lic - 4 posts
Sky.eu? Satellite or IPTV - 5 posts
Jonty's back - 2 posts
pay as you go electricity - 1 posts
can I chase the dream - 61 posts
Freesat TV - 1 posts
New owners at La Torre Golf Hotel - 0 posts
Spanish property deeds. - 4 posts
"How many immigrants has Spain excepted ?? - 42 posts
Sunday Lunch in Marbella - 1 posts
Unpaid Community fees - 85 posts
Buses from la linea to sabinillas - 9 posts
Registering births in Spain - 3 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 6

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x