Opions on Estate Agents

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
23 Aug 2007 12:00 AM by Jamesie Star rating. 10 posts Send private message

Hi, Everyone, Has any of you guys out there bought any property through MASA. I was wondering what the general opinion of the company was? I have heard some very good things about them, Thanks Jamesie...

Like 0      
23 Aug 2007 7:11 PM by Marksfish Star rating in Vera, Almeria. 2627 posts Send private message

Marksfish´s avatar

That's not what I have read on this and other forums. Do a search for masa and see for yourself .

Mark

Like 0      
23 Aug 2007 7:45 PM by Jamesie Star rating. 10 posts Send private message

I am glsd that everyone I have spoken to about the company does not have the same opinion as you,,

Like 0      
23 Aug 2007 7:50 PM by Rixxy Star rating in San Pedro. 2010 posts Send private message

Rixxy´s avatar

Why are you asking about Masa if you have already established thay they are fine then?

Surely personal recommendations are the best and if you are happy with that then it doesnt matter what others think.

Good luck with your purchase.

Quite frankly m'dear, I don't give a damn!

www.herbalmarbella.com

Like 0      
23 Aug 2007 7:55 PM by Marksfish Star rating in Vera, Almeria. 2627 posts Send private message

Marksfish´s avatar

I am glsd that everyone I have spoken to about the company does not have the same opinion as you,

You asked a question, I answered with the information that is readily available on this and other sites, so why the attitude?

Mark

Like 0      
23 Aug 2007 9:41 PM by Patty_1 Star rating in Hertfordshire. UK. .... 1062 posts Send private message

Hi Jamesie, What is the problem if you are happy with MASA that is fine, so why are you asking people to clarify the fact is their something you are not happy about?  Or do you just want reassuring I do not know much about MASA but I do know where we are their is a couple that used them and said they were great.  If that is any help. Apart from that I only know what you read on the forum and doing searches.    Good luck with your purchase where is it by the way?  Regards Pat

Like 0      
23 Aug 2007 10:01 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

Jamie

Tell us more about your concerns & members could maybe help. My husband & I had problems with Masa on our inspection trip & so were not likely to buy from them.

This message was last edited by morerosado on 8/24/2007.

Like 0      
23 Aug 2007 10:35 PM by ali97694 Star rating in Epping,Essex/San Cay.... 67 posts Send private message

Hi Jamesie,

Just to say that we bought through Masa and have no cause for complaint. We were not put under any pressure whatsoever to buy and were kept up to date right up to completion. I personally would recommend them but obviously some people have had problems.

Regards

Like 0      
24 Aug 2007 7:22 AM by Jamesie Star rating. 10 posts Send private message

Thanks for your opinions, sorry Mark did not mean to come across like that,

Regards

Like 0      
24 Aug 2007 8:20 AM by AuntieEm Star rating in Scarborough. 287 posts Send private message

AuntieEm´s avatar

Hi all

i think Jamesie has had some negative vibes about the company and is therefore a little concerned and needs some reassurance.  I suggested that he post on here and ask for other people's opinions/experiences as i know there are so many who have experience of MASA and i think that it is better that he hear first hand the good and the bad in order that he can be forewarned and forearmed and know what to watch out for (if anything).

So come on guys ... help a guy out and tell him what you think!  As you know it can be a very confusing and stressful time when buying a property and thats why the members on here are a godsend with all their knowledge and personal experience

Gracias

Like 0      
24 Aug 2007 9:23 AM by semijubilada Star rating in London/Torrevieja. 1052 posts Send private message

Jamesie - By posting a one line question you are getting a one line answer.

After reading Em's reply I did a search and see that you hope to be in Quesada soon.

How about starting this afresh and give us some more information on how you are using Masa. 

Are you buying a new property or a resale?

I personally haven't used their services so I cannot comment on how good or bad they are.  I'm sure that once others read your story then they can relate how Masa dealt with their similar experiences.

When reading forums like this then mostly you hear the horror stories and the large companies do not come out smelling of roses where new properties are concerned.  They seem to be fine when all is going well but once a problem occurs then they are rubbish at sorting it out.  Some companies are even still taking people to view sites which are unlikely to be built on.

Personally I would want to hear the horror stories as I think you can tell what a company is like by how they deal with the problems when they occur. 

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Property Problems? ITV Documentary - 4 posts
MOTORCYCLE TRIPS - 5 posts
Hi all - 1 posts
re- mortgage advice wanted - 3 posts
golf - 5 posts
Hi all - advice appreciated. - 11 posts
Hotel Lloyds Club, seafront, La Mata near Torrevieja, CB - 0 posts
Is there a Urologist or Qualified Midwife amongst our members? - 8 posts
A business for my nephew - 1 posts
Free texts - 0 posts
LOOKING FOR OFFICE SPACE, SHOWROOM, WAREHOUSE ? - 0 posts
to all investing in guadlapin banus - 6 posts
MIKE T, MOVING TO SPAIN.................................................. - 28 posts
90% of valuation - 1 posts
Recommendations Wanted - 1 posts
La Hacienda del Senorio de Cifuentes - 1 posts
denuncia on developer - 5 posts
Long term rental required,Costa Calida area.2008 - 2 posts
Luz De Almoradi - 4 posts
new members from Holland! - 1 posts
Recommendations - 2 posts
any sort of advice would be good! - 18 posts
The coming worldwide credit crunch - 715 posts
Code of Conduct. - 2 posts
Morerosado's 1000th Post - Congratulations! - 10 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 11

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:  
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x