re- mortgage advice wanted

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
23 Aug 2007 12:00 AM by goloka Star rating. 1 posts Send private message

i have been with solbank for  3yrs or so and want to remortgage my apartment for a cheaper rate.It is currently 5. 3%.  I have found solbank slow to deal with and they make charges for all sorts of minor transactions. They tell me that there will be an exit fee of 1% if i leave them- i cannot see that in any initial mortgage documents..

Does anyone know of any good re mortgage deals , preferably free of initial charges , good rate and interest only???

thanks   sanjay

Like 0      
23 Aug 2007 8:59 AM by johnone Star rating in La Reserva de Marbel.... 233 posts Send private message

johnone´s avatar

Hi Sanjay

Welcome to the forum

contact patrick@marbellamortages.com  he is the best in the business

0034 617 013 158

Regrds John

This message was last edited by johnone on 8/23/2007.

Dime con quién andas y te diré quién eres.

Like 0      
23 Aug 2007 7:59 PM by colesfamilywales Star rating in Pontypridd. 75 posts Send private message

Take a look at the Halifax website www.halifax.es they are offering a deal for remortgaging in Spain.

Anthony

Like 0      
23 Aug 2007 10:17 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

This is what Anthony is talking about  http://www.halifax.es/halifaxing/mor/hipo5.asp?sec=mor

Switching from another lender or bank

Your SPANISH mortgage could COSTA lot less

Switch your mortgage to Banco Halifax Hispania and change to Interest Only at the same time for FREE*:

It's really easy to switch.

It doesn't have to cost a euro. We’ll pay:

Cancellation fee to be paid to the other bank: up to a maximum limit of 0.50%
Valuation fee
Gestoría fee
Notary fee
Property Register fee
Excludes other changes to mortgage conditions

Change to Interest Only – Pay interest only for any period up to 15 years of the total mortgage term.

Equity Release – Release some money tied to your property and take a dream holiday or improve your home. Think of the savings made with the lower monthly repayments. By switching to interest only you can borrow more and your monthly payments may still be lower.

You could choose to repay your mortgage over up to 40 years to help reduce your monthly mortgage payment. Equally, you can reduce your mortgage term to pay the mortgage off earlier. Just bear in mind that the longer you take to repay your mortgage, the more interest you'll be charged.

* The customer will be obliged to repay all fees and commissions if the mortgage is repaid during the first 5 years of the mortgage term Your home may be repossessed if you don´t keep up repayments on your mortgage.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

golf - 5 posts
Hi all - advice appreciated. - 11 posts
Hotel Lloyds Club, seafront, La Mata near Torrevieja, CB - 0 posts
Is there a Urologist or Qualified Midwife amongst our members? - 8 posts
A business for my nephew - 1 posts
Free texts - 0 posts
LOOKING FOR OFFICE SPACE, SHOWROOM, WAREHOUSE ? - 0 posts
to all investing in guadlapin banus - 6 posts
MIKE T, MOVING TO SPAIN.................................................. - 28 posts
90% of valuation - 1 posts
Recommendations Wanted - 1 posts
La Hacienda del Senorio de Cifuentes - 1 posts
denuncia on developer - 5 posts
Long term rental required,Costa Calida area.2008 - 2 posts
Luz De Almoradi - 4 posts
new members from Holland! - 1 posts
Recommendations - 2 posts
any sort of advice would be good! - 18 posts
The coming worldwide credit crunch - 715 posts
Code of Conduct. - 2 posts
Morerosado's 1000th Post - Congratulations! - 10 posts
'Evening' classes - 2 posts
Licence update - 11 posts
Completion - 2 posts
Mortgage valuations - 1 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 4

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:  
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x