new members from Holland!

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
21 Aug 2007 12:00 AM by anky Star rating in Utrecht, Holland. 5 posts Send private message

Hi everyone,

We're from Holland and therefore not sure if we can use this forum as well? We are planning to buy an 2 bedroom appartment /penthouse in either Costa Calida (Collados Sol or Collados Garden) or Costa de Almeria (residencial Ayamar).

I've surched on the internet for Dutch forums, I could only find one, and that one is far less active as yours, so since a couple of months, I spent at least one hour a day on your forum and read all your messages and copy some of your remarks in a word document which we can use when we go see the appartments.

My husband and I are 35 years old and our 2 sons are 2 and 5. For the next couple of years we can only use the appartment during the holidays and meanwhile we try to let it out to people (family,friends and people we do not know). 

Can any-one tell us something about Collados Sol (the penthouses with the solarium and jaccuzi) Collados Garden (penthouse) or Residencial Ayamar (this is in Vera Playa, just 5 minute walk from the sea).

And can you tell me where I can find the development photos?

Kind regards,

Philip and Anky

Let me introduce ourselves

We're planning on bying  property at Costa Calide or Costa de Almeria.

Like 0      
21 Aug 2007 12:42 PM by Rixxy Star rating in San Pedro. 2010 posts Send private message

Rixxy´s avatar

Hi there and welcome to the forum! Any nationality can join, the main commonality is we either have bought, want to buy or live here in Spain!

Glad you decided to join and perhaps you might want to sent a message to either Gillespie or Georgia who as well as being valued members of this forum, are small agents in the business and in the areas you are thinking of buying

Good luck and keep writing in

Quite frankly m'dear, I don't give a damn!

www.herbalmarbella.com

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Recommendations - 2 posts
any sort of advice would be good! - 18 posts
The coming worldwide credit crunch - 715 posts
Code of Conduct. - 2 posts
Morerosado's 1000th Post - Congratulations! - 10 posts
'Evening' classes - 2 posts
Licence update - 11 posts
Completion - 2 posts
Mortgage valuations - 1 posts
ACCIDENT IN MARBELLA FRIDAY 17TH AUGUST - 3 posts
Be careful of promises from agents! - 10 posts
Legal or not? - 2 posts
New blow-in, the litter and the Car Hire Fuel Charges - 25 posts
Renting a property - 7 posts
child care - 0 posts
Cash Payments - 5 posts
Barry - 0 posts
Does anyone use an escrow service or similar for holiday rentals? - 2 posts
What else do we need for renting? - 11 posts
Shops and a Restaurant ??? - 0 posts
Viva estates watch - 11 posts
Long term Rental Cabopino to Elviria Desperatley needed - 1 posts
Which air-conditioning do you recommend? - 9 posts
Why the star system - 2 posts
BEACH RECOMMENDATION - CDS - 14 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 2

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x