MIKE T, MOVING TO SPAIN..................................................

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 | 2 | Next |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
21 Aug 2007 12:00 AM by miket Star rating in La Mairena, Elviria. 371 posts Send private message

Just to let all you lovely people out there that Mike T and family shall be arriving to live on the CDS from next Thursday 30th August!!
Can't believe its actually happening. After years of daydreaming about living in the sun its finally happening!
Weve cleared out a lifetime of clutter including most of my suits "Smiley" I took your advice and the local charity shops are selling off many of my well preserved designer suits for under a Tenner!!

Can't wait to walk up that noddy beaah in Cabopino showing off my Ring................................................................Did I really say that?

Thanks to everyone for all your advice and many words of Wisdom, No doubt I'll be begging for more very soooooooooooooon.

Mike T

Mike T

Like 0      
21 Aug 2007 5:49 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

I'd like to wish you & your family a great new life, Mike.

I had a collection for you & we, EOS members,  thought you'd like these to sport on those nudist beaches.

Like 0      
21 Aug 2007 5:50 PM by Patty_1 Star rating in Hertfordshire. UK. .... 1062 posts Send private message

Well done Mike hope all goes well for you.   But sorry what is this about a ring?  Have you got married perphaps I should not mention it but you did.   My daughters partner comes from Bury he moved down this way a few years ago,  his Mother still lives their.    Well let us all know Pat 

Like 0      
21 Aug 2007 5:53 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar
Pat, you're far too much a lady to know about Mike's ring. It's quite a secret only known to some. In other words ask Rixxy.

Like 0      
21 Aug 2007 6:13 PM by Patty_1 Star rating in Hertfordshire. UK. .... 1062 posts Send private message

More are you saying Rixxy is not a lady?.  I never thought I was just a bit ignorant in some things this being one.   Pat

Like 0      
21 Aug 2007 6:16 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar
Just saying Rixxy knows more than More, Pat. Think she has even seen Mike's ring.  

Like 0      
21 Aug 2007 6:22 PM by Patty_1 Star rating in Hertfordshire. UK. .... 1062 posts Send private message

More is it where I think it is PAINFUL    Pat

Like 0      
21 Aug 2007 6:38 PM by miket Star rating in La Mairena, Elviria. 371 posts Send private message

Hi Pat & Roy,

There is a much "BIGGER"  or should I say "LONGER" story about the origins of "The Ring" but you'll have to meet up with us all on the CDS sometime to get the full Story!!

By the way MoreRosado, thanks for your good wishes and amazing pics!     How on earth did you find them?

This message was last edited by miket on 8/21/2007.

Mike T

Like 0      
21 Aug 2007 6:58 PM by Smiley Star rating in San Pedro de Alcanta.... 2502 posts Send private message

Smiley´s avatar
Hi Mike have a safe trip - perhaps we should rename you Lord of the Rings!! CDS founder member of course!! The true story as Mike says is lengthy and rather amusing - those of us in the know will never reveal your secret Mike - actually  theres quite few of us who do know about the ring, its origins and we have bbeen sworn to secrecy including some very fair maidens - or perhaps I should say ladies......in the very truest sense of the word Morerosado.

This message was last edited by Smiley on 8/21/2007.

Smiley - patrick@marbellamortgages.com  www.marbellamortgages.com   www.comparetravelcash.co.uk

Like 0      
21 Aug 2007 7:02 PM by Patty_1 Star rating in Hertfordshire. UK. .... 1062 posts Send private message

Well I believe you Mike, It sounds like something out of the J.R.Tolkein books Fellowship of the Ring.  I am afraid we are on the  Costa Blanca but we might get to C.D.S.  at some point.   Pat

Like 0      
21 Aug 2007 7:15 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

We can all have a ring if you know your size  Mike, I just Google a lot !  Find a suitable pic then add text, easy.

Like 0      
22 Aug 2007 12:25 AM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

EOS Team´s avatar
Mike, you're finally on your way.  Good luck mate and get in touch when you're over here, I'm sure many of us would like to get together again to listen to your ring stories! 

Have a good move.

Justin

Schools in Spain Guide | The Expat Files | Learn Spanish | Earn a living in Spain

Like 0      
22 Aug 2007 12:02 PM by tommy Star rating. 7 posts Send private message

Are you the same Mike that's moving to El Soto De Marbella?

Like 0      
22 Aug 2007 1:48 PM by miket Star rating in La Mairena, Elviria. 371 posts Send private message

Hi Tommy,

Yes, I am that Mike! but we're not moving to up to El Soto. We shall be staying down the Hill close to Elviria. We invested at MHV but still have many legal issues to sort out yet!

Mike T

Like 0      
22 Aug 2007 5:10 PM by Rixxy Star rating in San Pedro. 2010 posts Send private message

Rixxy´s avatar

Hiya Mikey!

Good to hear you are all finally on your way! We are certainly looking forward to another night out with you, Veronika and Nina, but seeing as its raining today, a more indoors venue might be better!

We have warned Cabopino re your imminent arrival - they have stocked up on rings!

And OY I havent seen it  NOR was I the only person privvy to the most intimate details  - all of which reduced a table full or adults to wincing tears!   

I havent looked at a ring in the same way since!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Speak when you land and your dust has settled. 

Quite frankly m'dear, I don't give a damn!

www.herbalmarbella.com

Like 0      
22 Aug 2007 5:44 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

"OY I havent seen it "

Ooooooooooooh Rixxy, you ickle liar, you said you had in MEETING UP IN MARBELLA - 28 March 2007

I rest my case

30 Mar 2007 8:14 AM

Rixxy
Star rating
Finca

Rixxy´s avatar

I'm in Nueva Andalucia

I've made 927 posts

Send private message to Rixxy

Hi Roberto - well I was fascinated by Miket's ring - I didnt have my tape measure on me but I would have had to measure it if I had, just to prove the theory!

Im not commenting about what I meant about his face - poor man. Mike t - dont listen to them, we all loved your stories and cant wait for the next installments!

Is this post spam or against our rules of posting? If so please click here to report it

Like 0      
22 Aug 2007 6:02 PM by Rixxy Star rating in San Pedro. 2010 posts Send private message

Rixxy´s avatar

Ahhhh - but I said I was FASCINATED by it - not that I had actually SEEN it. The imagination is a powerful tool, I use it a lot and in this case I had mental images popping into my head!!

Further back on the thread it mentions about the story he came up with - cos it aint his ring it was an american guys!

Everyone there was fascinated by the story and had tears rolling down their cheeks - absolutely hilarious- and borne out by all the comments made on the post.

Hopefully when Mikes over we will arrange another meeting and pick up where we left off

Which reminds me - I must give him a ring..............................

www.herbalmarbella.com

Like 0      
22 Aug 2007 6:02 PM by Smiley Star rating in San Pedro de Alcanta.... 2502 posts Send private message

Smiley´s avatar
In fact we were all fascinated and amused by the story of the ring and it generated much laughter and in fact ridicule (in good sport for a good sport) for Mike - not one of us was privvy to seeing it nor would it have been possible under the circumstances - cant recall anyione saying they actually saw it........anywhwere!

Smiley - patrick@marbellamortgages.com  www.marbellamortgages.com   www.comparetravelcash.co.uk

Like 0      
22 Aug 2007 6:03 PM by Rixxy Star rating in San Pedro. 2010 posts Send private message

Rixxy´s avatar
Thats cos it was on a rather large american guy naked bar for a stetson in the same jacuzzi as MikeT and his pals .....allegedly!!

www.herbalmarbella.com

Like 0      
22 Aug 2007 9:32 PM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

EOS Team´s avatar
Rixxy, I think it was a sauna.

Amazing that...I have the worst memory in the world but I remembered that detail

Note to self - GET OUT MORE

Justin

Schools in Spain Guide | The Expat Files | Learn Spanish | Earn a living in Spain

Like 0      

Pages: 1 | 2 | Next |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

90% of valuation - 1 posts
Recommendations Wanted - 1 posts
La Hacienda del Senorio de Cifuentes - 1 posts
denuncia on developer - 5 posts
Long term rental required,Costa Calida area.2008 - 2 posts
Luz De Almoradi - 4 posts
new members from Holland! - 1 posts
Recommendations - 2 posts
any sort of advice would be good! - 18 posts
The coming worldwide credit crunch - 715 posts
Code of Conduct. - 2 posts
Morerosado's 1000th Post - Congratulations! - 10 posts
'Evening' classes - 2 posts
Licence update - 11 posts
Completion - 2 posts
Mortgage valuations - 1 posts
ACCIDENT IN MARBELLA FRIDAY 17TH AUGUST - 3 posts
Be careful of promises from agents! - 10 posts
Legal or not? - 2 posts
New blow-in, the litter and the Car Hire Fuel Charges - 25 posts
Renting a property - 7 posts
child care - 0 posts
Cash Payments - 5 posts
Barry - 0 posts
Does anyone use an escrow service or similar for holiday rentals? - 2 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 29

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 | 2 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x