La Hacienda del Senorio de Cifuentes

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
21 Aug 2007 12:00 AM by PJB Star rating. 1 posts Send private message

This is my first time on the Forum and I am still looking for interesting facts on La Hacienda del Senorio de Cifuentes.   We moved  into the development 5 weeks ago and intend to live here permanently.     We left the UK 3 years ago and have lived in Canary Islands so know a fair amount of how things work in Spain.  We are offering on site management including holiday rentals, key holding, cleaning and guest services.   The development does not have mains water and we are currently still using the builders electricity but hopefully towards the end of the year the apartments will  have all the dangerous cables removed and will be ready to rent out.   Lights are still not working so not safe at night walking although the actual Pools are lit.  We would love to hear from anyone who has purchased in the Development.

Like 0      
21 Aug 2007 3:29 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

Hi & welcome. If you click on this link http://www.eyeonspain.com/ViewDevNo.aspx?dev=L73  you can join a message board for your development, La Hacienda del Senorio de Cifuentes .

I don't know if anyone's there but you can join & see. Good luck. I know what you mean about builder's water pipes all over, our dev has recently got rid after gaining our habitation certificate after two years !!

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

denuncia on developer - 5 posts
Long term rental required,Costa Calida area.2008 - 2 posts
Luz De Almoradi - 4 posts
new members from Holland! - 1 posts
Recommendations - 2 posts
any sort of advice would be good! - 18 posts
The coming worldwide credit crunch - 715 posts
Code of Conduct. - 2 posts
Morerosado's 1000th Post - Congratulations! - 10 posts
'Evening' classes - 2 posts
Licence update - 11 posts
Completion - 2 posts
Mortgage valuations - 1 posts
ACCIDENT IN MARBELLA FRIDAY 17TH AUGUST - 3 posts
Be careful of promises from agents! - 10 posts
Legal or not? - 2 posts
New blow-in, the litter and the Car Hire Fuel Charges - 25 posts
Renting a property - 7 posts
child care - 0 posts
Cash Payments - 5 posts
Barry - 0 posts
Does anyone use an escrow service or similar for holiday rentals? - 2 posts
What else do we need for renting? - 11 posts
Shops and a Restaurant ??? - 0 posts
Viva estates watch - 11 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 2

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x