denuncia on developer

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
21 Aug 2007 12:00 AM by gabbyl0_1 Star rating. 3 posts Send private message

i have had a property built in fuengirola  a developer has bought the land next to us and the height of the propertys on the urbnization are only meant to be 7 metres he has built over 10- metres high but mijas town hall have let him off.  He has also bult within the 3 metres  boundary so has completely boxed me in.  Mijas townhall has served a denuncia but he has said he will carry on working he doesnt care and if we want war we will get war.  I ammaking my self very upset but if he takes no notice of our lawyer or the townhall what can we do.  He is a very wealthy man from Madrid and his atttitude is this is Spain.  Can anyone give me an idea as to what the next step will be.  I also have photos of the workers on my land with diggers as they cant finish theeir houses without getting onto our land.  They have also used behind my house as a toilet, but because I live in England they think theycan get away with it.  When will Spain realise that people are now sick of their do what they want attitude these developers have devalued my property whilst making a bigger profit on theirs. I can also not finish my own property off as my architect can not write it off with this dispute

Like 0      
21 Aug 2007 12:48 PM by Rixxy Star rating in San Pedro. 2010 posts Send private message

Rixxy´s avatar

How about getting one or two large dogs? You are perfectly entitled to own them and it will have the effect of keeping trespassers off your land.

What about continually denouncing as at some stage the police would have to intervene if you complain continuously - they do have a cant be bothered attitude, but if you officially denounce more than twice then they have to investigate.

What a terrible situation for you

Quite frankly m'dear, I don't give a damn!

www.herbalmarbella.com

Like 0      
21 Aug 2007 12:57 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

Gabby says she lives in England so owning dogs will not be an option.

Gabby, my heart goes out to you. This developer is obviously riding roughshod over many. Likely a lot of bribes have exchanged hands. If he's building illegally the properties surely won't have all their necessary licences either.

Like 0      
22 Aug 2007 12:46 AM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

EOS Team´s avatar
I think Rixxy has a point here.  A "denuncia" is very powerful in Spain and if they are on your land you can get the local police, or even better, the Guardia Civil, to take action to stop them trespassing. 

Surely the town hall will do something if this project is illegal?!  What has your lawyer advised you?

Justin

Schools in Spain Guide | The Expat Files | Learn Spanish | Earn a living in Spain

Like 0      
22 Aug 2007 1:16 AM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

Maggie has also posted further information on these threads which make it even more "interesting", it's a terrible thing that's happening to her.

Click on >>> land disputes go to Friday, April 06, 2007 and also on >>>land boundary go to Tuesday, March 13, 2007

This message was last edited by morerosado on 8/22/2007.

Like 0      
22 Aug 2007 1:38 AM by mariadecastro Star rating in Algeciras (Cadiz). 9402 posts Send private message

mariadecastro´s avatar
There is a speedy and simple civil legal procedure for those cases  called " Interdicto". Ask your lawyer about this.

Maria L. de Castro, JD, MA

Lawyer

Director www.costaluzlawyers.es

El blog de Maria

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Long term rental required,Costa Calida area.2008 - 2 posts
Luz De Almoradi - 4 posts
new members from Holland! - 1 posts
Recommendations - 2 posts
any sort of advice would be good! - 18 posts
The coming worldwide credit crunch - 715 posts
Code of Conduct. - 2 posts
Morerosado's 1000th Post - Congratulations! - 10 posts
'Evening' classes - 2 posts
Licence update - 11 posts
Completion - 2 posts
Mortgage valuations - 1 posts
ACCIDENT IN MARBELLA FRIDAY 17TH AUGUST - 3 posts
Be careful of promises from agents! - 10 posts
Legal or not? - 2 posts
New blow-in, the litter and the Car Hire Fuel Charges - 25 posts
Renting a property - 7 posts
child care - 0 posts
Cash Payments - 5 posts
Barry - 0 posts
Does anyone use an escrow service or similar for holiday rentals? - 2 posts
What else do we need for renting? - 11 posts
Shops and a Restaurant ??? - 0 posts
Viva estates watch - 11 posts
Long term Rental Cabopino to Elviria Desperatley needed - 1 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 6

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x