Where to Live in Spain...and Why?

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
11 Sep 2007 6:01 PM by Rixxy Star rating in San Pedro. 2010 posts Send private message

Rixxy´s avatar

Roberto! Now a good honest and sensible man like yourself surely wouldnt know about such things.....Or is there somethng you would like to share???

Actually I was thinking of Bridget Jones knickers to be on the safe side! And no talking!!!

Quite frankly m'dear, I don't give a damn!

www.herbalmarbella.com

Like 0      
11 Sep 2007 6:46 PM by FibbyUK Star rating in UK, Surrey & Playa F.... 2349 posts Send private message

FibbyUK´s avatar

Hi Valf,

What are the symptoms of the condition you mentioned.

I could look it up on the net, but I am being lazy!

Rixxy & Roberto.......stop being naughty!

But I do agree with Roberto's suggestion.......................and what's wrong with Briget's knickers anyway?

Mine are like that.............................

FibbyUK

One off fee to pay your own La Renta tax (210 Form)
Check out my website:

http://www.payingtaxesinspain210form.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/

Like 0      
11 Sep 2007 7:05 PM by Roberto Star rating in Torremolinos. 4551 posts Send private message

Roberto´s avatar

The only problem with Bridget's knickers is that I prefer my mud wrestlers in something a little more figure hugging.

And before anyone castigates me for going off topic, I'm not. This thread has started me seriously considering moving to Torrevieja.......and why? Need I explain?

"Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please"

Mark Twain

Like 0      
11 Sep 2007 7:41 PM by FibbyUK Star rating in UK, Surrey & Playa F.... 2349 posts Send private message

FibbyUK´s avatar

Hey Roberto, what are you insinuating?!

My Bridget Joen's DO hug my figure................for the fuller lady, fuller meat pies, cream cakes, etc, he he he!!!

FibbyUK

One off fee to pay your own La Renta tax (210 Form)
Check out my website:

http://www.payingtaxesinspain210form.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/

Like 0      
12 Sep 2007 12:12 PM by Smiley Star rating in San Pedro de Alcanta.... 2502 posts Send private message

Smiley´s avatar

Would a cork or a rubber bung do the same job as a femidom - actually not sure I even know what a femidom looks like or what exactly they are!! God to have got this far in life and not know these things - such an innocent!!

Rob if you want some company moving up there I am your man - mud wrestling - hmm midgets or standard size? and could we smoke a Cuban and sip our brandies at the same time?

Smiley - patrick@marbellamortgages.com  www.marbellamortgages.com   www.comparetravelcash.co.uk

Like 0      
12 Sep 2007 12:15 PM by Rixxy Star rating in San Pedro. 2010 posts Send private message

Rixxy´s avatar

How many mud wrestlers you got Roberto??

Nada wrong with B Joneses and I meant that they cover all the angles as it were........ for worm penetration

OK gonna shut up now meethinks.

www.herbalmarbella.com

Like 0      
12 Sep 2007 12:24 PM by Candyfloss Star rating in Cardiff / Mar Menor. 1605 posts Send private message

Candyfloss´s avatar

Well

I'm going to have a go in there if I find it this time. Don't think I walked up far enough. But if it is as smelly as they say shouldn't be too hard to find.  P.S. Not going in nakie and now I'm scared of the worms!!!! Do I, Don't I?????? Confused.com !!!

Like 0      
12 Sep 2007 12:40 PM by Rixxy Star rating in San Pedro. 2010 posts Send private message

Rixxy´s avatar

If you dont you will wonder for the rest of your life - what if???? !

So go in and if the worms feel nice, let me know and Ill join you!

www.herbalmarbella.com

Like 0      
12 Sep 2007 7:05 PM by Lauryc Star rating in Was South Devon .. n.... 520 posts Send private message

Lauryc´s avatar

I paddled in there when I was last over.

I had hot swollen feet and I thought it may be better than just a paddle in sea water.

It's slimy.

Laury

Laury

Like 0      
13 Sep 2007 12:03 AM by Candyfloss Star rating in Cardiff / Mar Menor. 1605 posts Send private message

Candyfloss´s avatar

Oh Dear

I'm being put off by the minute. There I was expecting to come out looking like Sharon Stone and all I'll get by the look of things are worms in unmentionable places and squidgy feet. Nice one Rixxy, see you want me to go in first!!!

Like 0      
13 Sep 2007 12:45 PM by Rixxy Star rating in San Pedro. 2010 posts Send private message

Rixxy´s avatar

Hah - not daft me!!

You could still look by Sharon Stone but then the worms might get you......!

www.herbalmarbella.com

Like 0      
13 Sep 2007 3:38 PM by Roberto Star rating in Torremolinos. 4551 posts Send private message

Roberto´s avatar
Hey Smiley, let's set up a deck by this place. You bring the Cubans, I'll bring the brandy, then we'll sit back and watch Rixxy, Candyfloss & Laury get stuck in ! Who needs TV?!

Mark Twain

Like 0      
13 Sep 2007 4:57 PM by Rixxy Star rating in San Pedro. 2010 posts Send private message

Rixxy´s avatar

I prefer Tia Maria Roberto as your offering!

I reckon us girls would just luuuuuuuurve to see a croc and a monkey wrestling in the mud!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

www.herbalmarbella.com

Like 0      
13 Sep 2007 5:06 PM by Smiley Star rating in San Pedro de Alcanta.... 2502 posts Send private message

Smiley´s avatar
Hey Rob if youre talking about the Cubans that roll the Cubans do we need Laury, Candyfloss and Rixxy -

Smiley - patrick@marbellamortgages.com  www.marbellamortgages.com   www.comparetravelcash.co.uk

Like 0      
13 Sep 2007 5:06 PM by Smiley Star rating in San Pedro de Alcanta.... 2502 posts Send private message

Smiley´s avatar
Hey Rob if youre talking about the Cubans that roll the Cubans do we need Laury, Candyfloss and Rixxy -

Like 0      
13 Sep 2007 5:26 PM by Roberto Star rating in Torremolinos. 4551 posts Send private message

Roberto´s avatar
Good point. But are you talking about Cubans rolling Cuban cigars, or Cubans rolling Cuban dwarves? BTW, I did a quick Google for mud wrestling dwarves, and came up with nada. I think we could be on to something here. (No, I haven't got anything better to do with my time!)

Mark Twain

Like 0      
13 Sep 2007 5:52 PM by Rixxy Star rating in San Pedro. 2010 posts Send private message

Rixxy´s avatar

Pray tell - how did Cuban Dwarves come into this???

www.herbalmarbella.com

Like 0      
13 Sep 2007 5:56 PM by Smiley Star rating in San Pedro de Alcanta.... 2502 posts Send private message

Smiley´s avatar
Thats a long story and very possibly a private joke - hmm to tell or not to tell - I am talking about the ones that roll the Monte Cristos on the inside of their thighs - in fact they dont its merely a fallacy allegedly just to make the likes of Danny go weak at the knees

Like 0      
13 Sep 2007 6:11 PM by Candyfloss Star rating in Cardiff / Mar Menor. 1605 posts Send private message

Candyfloss´s avatar

Smiley and Rob,

In your dreams mates!!!!  I'm not wrestling with worms for anyone  .

Like 0      
14 Sep 2007 6:45 PM by Smiley Star rating in San Pedro de Alcanta.... 2502 posts Send private message

Smiley´s avatar
Why could you not have captured the picture moments before - its lost its moment of cinematic magic!!

Like 0      

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

How long - 7 posts
Manilva Park - 12 posts
New Passport Delivery Service in Spain - 4 posts
holistic therapy ? - 4 posts
thinking about work - 11 posts
Compensation for Late Completion of Property - 1 posts
wanted accomodation at Nueva Ribera for one week from Monday coming ! - 1 posts
Legal Costs - 6 posts
Job vacancy in Elviria, Málaga ( 8 km east from Marbella. - 3 posts
Job vacancy in Elviria, Málaga ( 8 km east of Marbella). - 0 posts
Lawyer in Ibiza - recommendation please - 0 posts
moving soon to spain help needed - 9 posts
TAPRISA 97 Torrevieja area - 3 posts
Directions from Murcia airpot to Vera - 16 posts
beverley robinson - 2 posts
Glad to be here,hello everyone. - 11 posts
How to complain about a post - 2 posts
When is a pushy developer not a pushy developer? - 26 posts
New Build Mortgage Advice - 6 posts
Driving to Spain from the UK - 29 posts
Snagging List Recommendations - 3 posts
Novo Carthago beach and golf resort, Murcia - 4 posts
hi, just joined and need some help - 7 posts
Just Joined to say.. - 24 posts
Euro Exchange - 4 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 70

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x