WANTED TO RENT

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
28 Nov 2006 12:00 AM by grahamval Star rating. 2 posts Send private message

I AM LOOKING FOR A LONG TERM 2 BED PROPERTY FOR 2 PEOPLE IN THE GUARDAMAR TO PLAYA FLAMENCA STRIP FROM THE END OF APRIL FOR 1 YEAR ,MUST HAVES = CLOSE TO BEACH  1 KM OR LESS= SAT TV = FULL COOKER= AND UP TO E 5OO PER MONTH, ANY IDEAS ????

Like 0      
28 Nov 2006 10:24 PM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

06 Feb 2007 11:49 PM by SPANISHGRANNY2 Star rating in Devon.. 3 posts Send private message

SPANISHGRANNY2´s avatar

Hello there,

could you please help me out, my husband & I are looking to rent some where with ( 1/bed) for around 6/months but we have a dog whom we would like to take with us, she has all her papers & things. we are unsure of what the spanish people are like towards animals. Tess is a very good dog.

If you could help we would appreciate it very much, thank-you.

SPANISHGRANNY2

Like 0      
07 Feb 2007 10:57 PM by Rose1 Star rating in El Pilar, Estepona. 78 posts Send private message

Rose1´s avatar
Spanish Granny (and Tess) while many people I am sure would love to help you Spain is roughly 6 times the size of the UK - you need to give a bit more idea of where you have in mind - do you want coastal - do you want Costa del Sol, Costa Blanca etc there is so much choice. The Spanish love dogs - generally though they cant eat a whole one at one sitting.

Like 0      
15 Apr 2007 11:09 PM by FibbyUK Star rating in UK, Surrey & Playa F.... 2349 posts Send private message

FibbyUK´s avatar

Rose1

That was so naughty about eating one dog in a sitting?!

Sometimes I do wonder though, when in the Supermacardo, what is the meat I am buying?!

Rgds,

Or is this really Smily in disguise?

Know his other half is Rose, but is this THE Rose??

Rgds,

FibbyUK

One off fee to pay your own La Renta tax (210 Form)
Check out my website:

http://www.payingtaxesinspain210form.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/

Like 0      
15 Apr 2007 11:15 PM by Smiley Star rating in San Pedro de Alcanta.... 2502 posts Send private message

Smiley´s avatar

AAAAH that would be telling - a Rose by any other name

You will not ever see me on Mercadona shelves - I am a delicacy to be savoured and only served at the best places - I am tender yet full of flavour and the merest morsel of fat for flavour - the skin is a bit tough unless well tenderised first - recommended on a low heat for about six hours and served garnished with balsamic dressing and strawberries - with just a dribble of whipped cream

Smiley - patrick@marbellamortgages.com  www.marbellamortgages.com   www.comparetravelcash.co.uk

Like 0      
15 Apr 2007 11:33 PM by FibbyUK Star rating in UK, Surrey & Playa F.... 2349 posts Send private message

FibbyUK´s avatar

So, you love a bit of nutrition in the sack.

Eating in bed is not good for you, eating after 7pm piles the pounds on.

Got to go right now, need to empty the cat litter tray, he did it again...........

Romantic eh?!

FibbyUK

One off fee to pay your own La Renta tax (210 Form)
Check out my website:

http://www.payingtaxesinspain210form.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/

Like 0      
16 Apr 2007 5:32 PM by Smiley Star rating in San Pedro de Alcanta.... 2502 posts Send private message

Smiley´s avatar
Yes I do love a bit of nutrition in my sack. Doesnt have to be after 7pm - can be before, after or during. When you say he did it again in the litter tray - just who exactly are you referring to - you mention romantic in the same vein so my imagination is conjuring up all sorts of images.

Smiley - patrick@marbellamortgages.com  www.marbellamortgages.com   www.comparetravelcash.co.uk

Like 0      
16 Apr 2007 5:34 PM by JeansSis Star rating. 2376 posts Send private message

JeansSis´s avatar

This message was last edited by JeansSis on 5/18/2007.

Like 0      
16 Apr 2007 5:50 PM by Smiley Star rating in San Pedro de Alcanta.... 2502 posts Send private message

Smiley´s avatar
I consider my claws slapped - sorry Janice!

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Daily service from Gibraltar to Madrid - 0 posts
new town plan - 2 posts
Independent - 23 posts
Driving Licences - 26 posts
Electricians - 1 posts
Transporting goods to Spain - 13 posts
Skiing in Sierra Nevada - 13 posts
Electricity & Water Charges - 46 posts
Mirador Linked Villas - Fuente de Piedra - 2 posts
Buying and running a car in Spain - 21 posts
long term car rental - 3 posts
New Photos from Daniela - 0 posts
hotels that allow dogs - 3 posts
Want to get online? - 13 posts
Friendly Forum - La Maina Urb & Costa Blanca - 1 posts
Choose your removal company wisely - 4 posts
Entertainment - 1 posts
Wood burning stove ,costa del sol - 6 posts
Completion Of Bosque de las Lomas 3 - 2 posts
Best mortgage deal ? - 45 posts
CONGRATULATIONS EYE ON SPAIN - 11 posts
Golf Invest - 3 posts
sierra nevada skiing - 1 posts
mabella property demolition - 2 posts
Community Pools - 10 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 10

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x