help needed Urgently please

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
07 Sep 2011 12:00 AM by eltonia Star rating. 47 posts Send private message

Hi ,wonder if anyone could help us out here,we receive our bill from Endesa,sent over  to us in England,Wehave just tried to pay the bill online as we normally do with our credit or debit card,but alas this time it will not except any of them,we have even been over to our relations who have a Santander euro card and it will not exept this card either,So today i phoned travelex and asked if one of there euro currency cards would be accepted through the Caixia clearing system which apparantly Endesa use,they said it would possibly work,so loaded on 150€ got home and found this did not work either,so we desperatly phoned our local solicitor who has a spanish secretary there,she has spoken to Endesa on our behalf and asked if they would give her Endesa's IBAN and Swift Code and they have refused!!! which is stupid as this will enable us to pay through international money transfer through Lloyds TSB,W e are in Alhaurin on the 22nd of this Month (September)and know so worried that we will have been cut off before we get there.

Does anyone please have the IBAN and Swift Code for Endesa that will enable us to pay this 75 Euro bill please.

We Have spent a fortune trying to speak to Endesa,to be told ring after 4.00pm ,we do that and are told ring next morning,then they say no English speakers,They are running us ragged.

Whatever is happening with this company,it comes to something when you cannot even pay a bill to them.

Thanks for your help

Pat Edwards

Like 0      
07 Sep 2011 11:32 PM by gwm Star rating in Pizarra. 139 posts Send private message

I know nothing about Endesa's payment system, however if this  bill is for July or August, they don't cut you off that quickly..even if they did you just pay it and they   reconnect it 5pm the same day. using this method you can only pay in certain banks at certain times, usually 8-30 until 10-30 tuesday and thursday This applies to Marbella area.

Like 0      
07 Sep 2011 11:42 PM by nigel188 Star rating in Estepona. 656 posts Send private message

Hi Pat

As far as I am aware Endesa will not give out their Banking Details for anybody.

Your Bill has to be taken to a Spanish Bank who will pay the money owed over to Endesa using Cash,Debit or Credit Card.One way would be to Scan the Account by Email to somebody in Spain who could pay this account on your behalf.You could then reimburse them when you come over at the end of Sept. I do not know why the Internet is not working as  I do not pay them that way.

Good Luck

Nigel

Like 0      
08 Sep 2011 1:11 PM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

EOS Team´s avatar

Firstly, Endesa are an awful company!

Secondly, why haven't you just set it up as a direct debit?  It's much easier that way and it avoids all of these problems.

Maybe get your lawyer's secretary to set it up for you, it's quite quick to do and will remove this headache of paying them every month.

Justin

Schools in Spain Guide | The Expat Files | Learn Spanish | Earn a living in Spain

Like 0      
09 Sep 2011 4:39 PM by eltonia Star rating. 47 posts Send private message

thanx to everyone for yoir replies regarding our Endesa billfortunatley we have found an electrical company that will pay bills for you to Endesa as long as you Paypal the amount over and there fee,so hopefully now all sorted.

Thanks very much to you all that replied to me.

Pat Edwards

Like 0      
17 Jul 2012 5:13 PM by garytilt Star rating. 6 posts Send private message

Pat can youi please share the details of the company that pay endesa using paypal as I have the sme problem, and I am sure there are others.

Gary

Like 0      
17 Jul 2012 5:49 PM by nigel188 Star rating in Estepona. 656 posts Send private message

Hi Gary

I think this the website Pat was talking about

http://www.myelectricsinspain.com/index.html

Regards

Nigel

Like 0      
17 Jul 2012 6:08 PM by johnzx Star rating in Spain. 5242 posts Send private message

I just spoke to Endesa as a bill for my son's apartment was not paid by DD as there were insufficient funds.  They have said they will now re-present the bill.

It took a while on the phone (800 760 333) waiting for them to check this and that but they were reasonably helpful.   I had waited to speak to an English operator but it took so long I called again and did it in Spanish

Like 0      
17 Jul 2012 7:06 PM by garytilt Star rating. 6 posts Send private message

Thanks for the heads up Nigel.

I have spoken top Sean at myel;ectrocs oin Spain.

Unfortunately, he can't help with my present predicament because the account is not in my name.

Like 0      
17 Jul 2012 7:34 PM by nigel188 Star rating in Estepona. 656 posts Send private message

Hi Gary

Found this on another forum.Maybe it will help.

"I tried for months to get reconnection for a friend (who had been cut off as the bill couldnt be paid as they hadnt sent her a proper factura!). Even visited the head office in Granada twice, to speak to them in person and got a new contract sorted for her (needed escritura copy, passport and NIE copies etc etc to do this), however it took a further 3 months to get reconnected.

The Endesa phone no: is a 902 number (? 90 cents a min.?) and is expensive to keep phoning - I speak medium spanish and could get nowhere, and the english service kept cutting me off, or they said it was all in order, giving a new contract no: etc, and said it would be sorted but they never appeared.

To get to the point my friend contacted a spanish speaking company called Alpuharra Connect - (ask for Lisa) 958784595 and it was sorted/reconnected within 3 days for a 20€ fee.  They would need all the info - account no: etc.

The phone bill after 3 months of calling them is going to be about 50€ so it would be cheaper in the long run to involve a spanish speaker - I felt defeated somehow in my efforts to help my friend.

Hope our painful experience helps others, but its best to get it sorted as being cut off is a nightmare to sort out, art  "

Regards

Nigel

Like 0      
17 Jul 2012 8:58 PM by garytilt Star rating. 6 posts Send private message

Nigel,

thanks again.

If I use them I will report back.

Gary

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Scruffy Dop needs a home - 0 posts
Non resident capital gains - 2 posts
Calanova Palm..........Bank Guarantee - 0 posts
Amazon coming to Spain next week - 39 posts
hotel or guest house - 2 posts
Short Term Residency in Spain - 6 posts
Self employed tax - 3 posts
Tax in Spain - 11 posts
Lawyers for Conveyancing - Different types? - 11 posts
Lawyers - different types - 0 posts
Satellite tv, white card, loss of channels Andalucia - 8 posts
Looking for 2B Apt Marbella San Pedro area, to move around 16/09/11 - 0 posts
conversacion español-ingles en Skype - 0 posts
Non-Resident Income Tax - A Guide - 20 posts
BBC iplayer - 28 posts
transport for a ski walker from Cheltenham to Alicante ? - 0 posts
Is this about right - 9 posts
wi fi in hotels and airports - 5 posts
UK or Spanish Driving Licence - 11 posts
Any advice on the Nerja/Almunecar area - 10 posts
obtaining a spanish driving licence - 18 posts
Childrens' Car Seats - 1 posts
Is there an answer - 1 posts
Betamax Video Recorder - 0 posts
Good News —Titleist 712 Series Irons - 0 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 11

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x