appartment needed

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
26 Apr 2007 12:00 AM by pepart Star rating. 13 posts Send private message

due to non -completion of arenal duquesa, we require either 2x1bed or 1x2/3 bed to rent 2nd june 07 to 15 june 07. anybody help? 

Like 0      
26 Apr 2007 5:51 PM by Fruit Star rating in Costa Calidia - Murc.... 74 posts Send private message

Fruit´s avatar

Hi, I had the same problem a few years ago and found something on this web site www.holiday-rentals.co.uk . Hope this is of use...... good luck anyway.

Like 0      
26 Apr 2007 9:12 PM by spiritofspain Star rating in Riviera del Sol, Mij.... 114 posts Send private message

spiritofspain´s avatar

Hi pepart

Please contact me as l have either options to offer you in Elviria.....not too far from Duquessa..just pm me and l can give you the webaddress of my on-line brochure for you to see and if you like what you see then we can take it further.

M

Margery

www.losarqueros.iowners.net  and www.calahondapark.iowners.net

Like 0      
30 Apr 2007 12:35 PM by Rose1 Star rating in El Pilar, Estepona. 78 posts Send private message

Rose1´s avatar

Hi Pepart

I have a friend who lives in Duquesa and does property management and rentals in Duquesa Suites, a lovely complex with gorgeous views just a stroll from the marina. I've spoken to her and they have availability in June so I'll pm you her details. I hope she can be of assistance to you.

Like 0      
30 Apr 2007 12:55 PM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

EOS Team´s avatar
pepart, a friend of ours in the area may be able to help too.  Her name is Lisa and her email address is info@lmkmanagement.com.  The website isn't finished yet but you can see it at http://www.lmkmanagement.com/

Schools in Spain Guide | The Expat Files | Learn Spanish | Earn a living in Spain

Like 0      
03 May 2007 5:41 PM by pepart Star rating. 13 posts Send private message

thanks to everyone trying to help.i am sure us four old cotton tops will find something .

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Community Charges - 27 posts
Spanish Dream - 24 posts
ANGER MANAGEMENT (Deserved its own thread) - 14 posts
The things kids say .....!!!! - 2 posts
Contact name and number for Iberdrola - 2 posts
House Shares - 1 posts
FREEBIES - 2 posts
3 Molinos - Anyone Buying Or Know Of The Development? - 3 posts
Phoning home? - 2 posts
Furniture Wanted - 19 posts
Purchasing property in the Spanish Countryside between Alicante and Murcia - 10 posts
The stockmarket - 4 posts
Interesting/cool photos! - 39 posts
signing of escrutura - 5 posts
how easy is it to get a mortgage........ - 5 posts
Spanish Bubble Burst - 7 posts
Housing Transaction Costs in Europe - 2 posts
Problem mortgage broker - 11 posts
Grupo Trampolin's site at Albudiete called Royal Dream - 4 posts
Average Wages In Spain - All trades etc - Commuting to UK? - 10 posts
visit to town council - 3 posts
New or resale - 53 posts
El Banditos Puerto Banus - 1 posts
Polaris clause 4.2 - 5 posts
Clause 4.2 Polaris World - 2 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 6

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x