Grupo Trampolin's site at Albudiete called Royal Dream

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
23 Apr 2007 12:00 AM by Miss Moneypenny Star rating. 14 posts Send private message

My husband and I have just signed the purchase contract for a new villa on this site. It has a completion date of approx 3 years.

Although they have not started yet other than putting half a dozen flags up does anyone have any information that would be of interest to us.

It would be good to talk to others in the same situation, thanks.

This message was last edited by Miss Moneypenny on 4/23/2007.

Like 0      
23 Apr 2007 11:32 PM by gerryboland Star rating in ek and trampolin hil.... 119 posts Send private message

gerryboland´s avatar

you are the first people i have heard of buying on this site. I bought on the trampolin hills site 1 year ago and we are still waiting for them to start building. I think that they are due to start anytime now. There is a forum for trampolin hills buyers on eos.

Like 0      
24 Apr 2007 12:12 AM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

EOS Team´s avatar
Please use the dedicated message board to discuss this development please:

http://www.eyeonspain.com/ViewDevNo.aspx?dev=T106

Schools in Spain Guide | The Expat Files | Learn Spanish | Earn a living in Spain

Like 0      
24 Apr 2007 8:58 AM by ******** Star rating in UK & Murcia. 574 posts Send private message

Don't know if this is applies to this specific developer but there is a large development in Murcia, at Valle del Sol, and this developer has a site there.  There is another builder there, but I can't remember which one this applies to directly, but forwarned is forearmed as they say........... 

Please check out ownership of the land and permissions to build.  Large numbers of houses have been sold there that are illegally built.  The developer ( not specifically this one) will not tell you this.  Some people who moved in at the beginning of the build have been quoted upwards of 30.000 euros payment to the council to become legal.  The council are so far behind in processing the applications that owners despair and don't know if they will ever have a legal home. There is a very high percentage of owners ready and waiting to sell-up as soon as they become legal. 

Wherever the development is, check with the authorities to ensure all permissions are legally in place before proceeding.

Jane

Like 0      
24 Apr 2007 10:12 AM by georgia Star rating in Algorfa (As seen on .... 1835 posts Send private message

Vip Supporter

georgia´s avatar

Hi GUYS,

I have always refused to sell there as there as i have always had a funny feeling about this site and they have never been able to produce the permissions(i always ask for them from new developers).

There are numerous rumours surrounding Trampolin Hills but how many of them are true i don't know.

If  i was prospective purchaser the risk would be to high for me but that's just my opinion.

Regards

Georgia

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Average Wages In Spain - All trades etc - Commuting to UK? - 10 posts
visit to town council - 3 posts
New or resale - 53 posts
El Banditos Puerto Banus - 1 posts
Polaris clause 4.2 - 5 posts
Clause 4.2 Polaris World - 2 posts
Are there any special rules for transporting domestic pets from Hong Kong to Spain - 0 posts
Here you go Smiley... - 31 posts
How many forum members does it take to change a light bulb? - 6 posts
Google .. R U missing out ? - 9 posts
new buyer - 12 posts
Webcam 24hrs of the day animals, towns, seasides, places of interest - 0 posts
Part Time Work - 3 posts
83 LOOKY MEN ARRESTED IN MARBELLA - 2 posts
ESCAPED CROCODILE CAPTURED - 0 posts
El Estribo - Sabinillas , CDS - 32 posts
Anyone suggest good lawyer in Guardamar are? - 10 posts
Interest Only Mortgages - 2 posts
Disney Land in Murcia. - 13 posts
New Airport??? - 40 posts
occupation licence duquesa. - 14 posts
Advertising for short term rentals - 1 posts
'Bubble' fears hit Spanish property - 3 posts
Why?....Confused! - 2 posts
Stories from Spain - 0 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 5

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x