The things kids say .....!!!!

Schools and Education in Spain Guide
Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
26 Apr 2007 12:00 AM by Pitby Star rating in Andalucía. 1904 posts Send private message

Pitby´s avatar
I'd posted the following the other day in the Happy Every Day Chat thread, but this is just to follow it up!!

It was my son's teacher's birthday on Sunday and we meant to buy her a little present at the weekend, but totally forgot.  So Sunday morning, getting ready for school, we remembered her birthday!  Fortunately, I had a card for her and then remembered I had a lovely boxed, lavender scented candle that I had got in a local handicraft shop, but which I had never used and it was in the cupboard.  So I got that out and told Jake he could give Miss Fielding the candle.

When I picked him up from school, on the way home I asked him if he had given his teacher her present and he said "Yes, she really liked it, and I told her we found it in the cupboard"!!!!

I nearly went up the back of the car in front!!! 

So, today I saw his teacher and, as she's so nice, mentioned what Jake had said, and my embarrassment.  She just laughed and said that she thought Jake's honesty was prompted by Stephen (his classmate) who had bought her a bottle of perfume.  She told me that when she opened Stephen's present he told her that "I wanted to buy you the body lotion as well, but my mum said that as we'd already spent 43 Dirhams (just under six pounds) it was too expensive"!!!

Don't ya just love 'em!!

Like 0      
17 May 2007 2:33 AM by WalestoSpain Star rating in North Wales / Los Al.... 16 posts Send private message

WalestoSpain´s avatar

My 3 year old Grandson has recently started playgroup and my daughter has to take her turn at volunteering once a month. Last Friday was my daughters first session at the playgroup. She watched the nursery nurse give out cheese on toast for the mid morning snack, and heard my grandson say "thank you Jesus" to the nursery nurse.

My grandson then spoke to the nursery nurse again did not use her name but called her "Jesus".

My daughter was confused to say the least, she then watched the little children put their hands together and start to sing a little song "Thank you, Thank you Jesus".........my daughter burst out laughing when she realised that her son had mistaken the name of Jesus as the nursery nurses name.     Bless him, he is sooooo cute

Like 0      
05 Jan 2008 3:26 PM by Lucy_GM Star rating in Spain. 20 posts Send private message

hahah,kids! You made me smile! Bless them, they are angels!

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Contact name and number for Iberdrola - 2 posts
House Shares - 1 posts
FREEBIES - 2 posts
3 Molinos - Anyone Buying Or Know Of The Development? - 3 posts
Phoning home? - 2 posts
Furniture Wanted - 19 posts
Purchasing property in the Spanish Countryside between Alicante and Murcia - 10 posts
The stockmarket - 4 posts
Interesting/cool photos! - 39 posts
signing of escrutura - 5 posts
how easy is it to get a mortgage........ - 5 posts
Spanish Bubble Burst - 7 posts
Housing Transaction Costs in Europe - 2 posts
Problem mortgage broker - 11 posts
Grupo Trampolin's site at Albudiete called Royal Dream - 4 posts
Average Wages In Spain - All trades etc - Commuting to UK? - 10 posts
visit to town council - 3 posts
New or resale - 53 posts
El Banditos Puerto Banus - 1 posts
Polaris clause 4.2 - 5 posts
Clause 4.2 Polaris World - 2 posts
Are there any special rules for transporting domestic pets from Hong Kong to Spain - 0 posts
Here you go Smiley... - 31 posts
How many forum members does it take to change a light bulb? - 6 posts
Google .. R U missing out ? - 9 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 3

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x