3 Molinos - Anyone Buying Or Know Of The Development?

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
25 Apr 2007 12:00 AM by martha Star rating in UK. 1 posts Send private message

Hi!

I'm new to the forum and am hoping as a first time buyer in Spain, to read up on some worthwhile advice! There are certainly some interesting hints and tips on the forum!

My husband and I are going out to Murcia soon and have heard about the 3 Molinos development, but have not been able to find on this site, any threads leading to prospective buyers. (Maybe I'm looking in the wrong places!).

However, it certainly interests us as a long term investment, but we would welcome any worthy news or information regarding it.

Thanks,

Martha - (no I don't make muffins!).

Like 0      
26 Apr 2007 8:46 AM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

EOS Team´s avatar
Hi Martha

I don't know much about the project apart from the fact that Gary Lineker's face is in all the sales literature.

There is a specific forum for this at:

http://www.eyeonspain.com/ViewDevNo.aspx?dev=31

Only a couple of posts but quite a few registered buyers.  Probably best to post a message and get the ball rolling on it.

Justin

Schools in Spain Guide | The Expat Files | Learn Spanish | Earn a living in Spain

Like 0      
29 Apr 2007 3:40 PM by ridgewells Star rating. 12 posts Send private message

Anyone seen the 3Molinos  "award winning" Andalucian Riding Stables"?  Is there a website or link?

Like 0      
21 Jul 2011 2:30 PM by Guadalupe. Lawyer Star rating. 261 posts Send private message

EOS Supporter

Banco Santander signed with 3 Molinos a Generic Guarantee in which the Bank commited to provide individual guarantees to the purchasers, and even a few purchasers got an individual guarantee, but those purchasers whose property wasn't completed in time and don't hold an individual guarantee are entitled now to claim for the refund of the deposit plus legal interest to the Bank.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Phoning home? - 2 posts
Furniture Wanted - 19 posts
Purchasing property in the Spanish Countryside between Alicante and Murcia - 10 posts
The stockmarket - 4 posts
Interesting/cool photos! - 39 posts
signing of escrutura - 5 posts
how easy is it to get a mortgage........ - 5 posts
Spanish Bubble Burst - 7 posts
Housing Transaction Costs in Europe - 2 posts
Problem mortgage broker - 11 posts
Grupo Trampolin's site at Albudiete called Royal Dream - 4 posts
Average Wages In Spain - All trades etc - Commuting to UK? - 10 posts
visit to town council - 3 posts
New or resale - 53 posts
El Banditos Puerto Banus - 1 posts
Polaris clause 4.2 - 5 posts
Clause 4.2 Polaris World - 2 posts
Are there any special rules for transporting domestic pets from Hong Kong to Spain - 0 posts
Here you go Smiley... - 31 posts
How many forum members does it take to change a light bulb? - 6 posts
Google .. R U missing out ? - 9 posts
new buyer - 12 posts
Webcam 24hrs of the day animals, towns, seasides, places of interest - 0 posts
Part Time Work - 3 posts
83 LOOKY MEN ARRESTED IN MARBELLA - 2 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 4

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x