news from my solicitor

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | ... | Next |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
07 Jun 2007 6:41 PM by Smiley Star rating in San Pedro de Alcanta.... 2502 posts Send private message

Smiley´s avatar
The meat - dont be obtuse. And if I would need to eat at least 100 squirrels to satisfy me for an hour with a gut like mine.

Smiley - patrick@marbellamortgages.com  www.marbellamortgages.com   www.comparetravelcash.co.uk

Like 0      
07 Jun 2007 6:45 PM by Rixxy Star rating in San Pedro. 2010 posts Send private message

Rixxy´s avatar

Better keep Wally out of your way then! Hometime meethinks.

Night night everyone

Quite frankly m'dear, I don't give a damn!

www.herbalmarbella.com

Like 0      
07 Jun 2007 6:46 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

Back to Guardamar ..yes ?

This message was last edited by morerosado on 6/7/2007.

Like 0      
07 Jun 2007 6:50 PM by Rixxy Star rating in San Pedro. 2010 posts Send private message

Rixxy´s avatar
Id better change my avatar then!

www.herbalmarbella.com

Like 0      
08 Jun 2007 10:23 AM by georgia Star rating in Algorfa (As seen on .... 1835 posts Send private message

Vip Supporter

georgia´s avatar

I could not sleep last night wondering about Rixxys new pet.

Is it a koala Bear?.

Quick update on the Gastron....... free beer festival,the portaloos have just arrived!!

Regards

Georgia

Like 0      
08 Jun 2007 11:08 AM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

The following restaurants are offering special menus at 36 euros plus IVA:  There is even a special 100 euro menu on the first day.

Restaurante Jaime
Restaurante El Jardín
Restaurante La Cañada
Restaurant La Nostra Pizza
Restaurant La Saranda
Restaurante Manolo
Restaurant Rincón de Pedro

Menus look interesting with loads of fish dishes.

Like 0      
08 Jun 2007 1:06 PM by Rixxy Star rating in San Pedro. 2010 posts Send private message

Rixxy´s avatar

Gosh that seems a bit pricey - almost Marbella rates!

No NOT a koala, but you are getting closer. Was gonna give you another clue but nooooooooooooooo not yet!!

What do you want the toilets for anyway, surely the heat will help evaporate any excess fluids??!?

www.herbalmarbella.com

Like 0      
08 Jun 2007 1:16 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

Rixxy, it's a special inaugural dinner with a lot of alcohol thrown in . You do pay a small fortune for certain celebrations such as christmas lunch, New Year's Eve & obviously this. (We won't be indulging, unless Georgia takes us )

CENA INAUGURAL DINNER

Lunes, 11 de junio de 2007,  a las 21.00h  Monday, 11th June, 2007 at 9 p.m.

Restaurante JAIME
avinguda Cervantes, 22

Guardamar del Segura
Tfno: 966 725 482

guardamar@touristinfo.net

Ofrecida por el chef del  restaurante “Sal de Mar”, de Dénia, D. Vicente Patiño, premiado como restaurante revelación del año “Madrid Fusión 2007”

Offered by the chef of the “Sal de Mar” Restaurant in Denia, Mr. Vicente Patiño, “Madrid Fusion Revelation Restaurant of the Year 2007”

MENÚ   MENU

Cocktail de frutas cru Cocktail of raw fruits

Berberechos, yogur, cítricos cockles, yoghurt and citrus fruits

Langostino, ñora, ciruela, macadamias y celeri Guardamar big prawn, small sweet round pepper, macadamia nuts and celery

Gnocchi de queso, atún en salazón, jugo de caracoles picante Cheese gnocchi, salted tuna and hot snail juice.

Sepia, patatas y su gazpachuelo Cuttlefish, potatoes and gazpachuelo sauce

Pargo, algas y pepino a la brasa Porgy fish, algae and braised cucumber

Lomo de cerdo ibérico, pimiento y huevo frito  Iberian pork chine, pepper and fried egg

Menjar blanc, canela, cítricos y ron “Menjar blanc” (white treat), cinnamon and rum.
Capuchino de turrón, lima, café Nougat capuchino, lime, coffee

Bodega Cellar

Dominio de la Vega brut nature

Principe de Salinas monastrell monastrel

Moscatel la Cigarrera muscatel

Precio Price: € 100

Like 0      
08 Jun 2007 1:22 PM by Rixxy Star rating in San Pedro. 2010 posts Send private message

Rixxy´s avatar

Ah then thats not too bad for all of that! I could do the lot, im starving!

Georgia - are you taking us out then??

www.herbalmarbella.com

Like 0      
08 Jun 2007 1:24 PM by georgia Star rating in Algorfa (As seen on .... 1835 posts Send private message

Vip Supporter

georgia´s avatar

It's because we are dead posh here,don't you know!!!?

Kangaroos dont poo in trees do they??go on give us another clue.

Turismo Gastronomía Guardamar small sweet round pepper and big prawn cuisine week

PROGRAMME

Guardamar del Segura, 11th to 16th June, 2007

Menus offered by the members of the Guardamar del Segura Restoration AssociationJune, 11 at 9 p.m. Jaime restaurant

Inaugural Dinner offered by “Sal de Mar”, from Dénia, “Madrid Fusion 2007 Award”  as Revelation Restaurant of the year. 

June, 12 at 8.30 p.m. House of Culture
Screening, in Spanish,  of “Vatel” (France-Great Britain, 2000), by Roland Joffé featuring Gerard Depardieu and Uma Thurman.

June, 13 at 8.30 p.m. House of Culture
Screening, in Spanish, of “Sideways” (USA, 2004) by Alexander Payne featuring Paul Giamatti and Thomas Haden Church.

June, 14 at 7 p.m. La Nostra Pizza Restaurant
Wine tasting with comments by Carolina Hernández, Guardamar born and bred oenologist and manager of  the “Casa de Illana”  wine cellars. (€5)

June, 15 at 8.30 p.m. House of Culture
Screening, in Spanish,  of “Mostly Martha” (Italy-Germany-France. Switzerland, 2001) by Sandra Nettelbeck, featuring Martina Gedeck and Sergio Castellito.

For further information and reservations please contact the Guardamar del Segura Tourist Office, Constitució Square. Ph: 965 724 488 and 965 727 292) and with the member restaurants of the Guardamar del Segura Restoration Association

They haven't mentioned the beer yet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Regards

Georgia

Like 0      
08 Jun 2007 1:28 PM by georgia Star rating in Algorfa (As seen on .... 1835 posts Send private message

Vip Supporter

georgia´s avatar

Hi MOREROSADO,

You are quite welcome to sneak under the tent with me if you want,i have no intention of paying for anything.

This is a lot classier than the last on i went to where it was all free and it was "dig in"

You will have to change your name to "moremahou" though.

regards

Georgia

Like 0      
08 Jun 2007 1:33 PM by georgia Star rating in Algorfa (As seen on .... 1835 posts Send private message

Vip Supporter

georgia´s avatar

Sorry rixxy,

of course you can come as well.

You can pay as YOU ARE FAMOUS i have seen you on the telly.

Regards

Georgia

Like 0      
08 Jun 2007 3:43 PM by Rixxy Star rating in San Pedro. 2010 posts Send private message

Rixxy´s avatar

Why does it matter of a kangaroo poos in a tree? Is this a trick question ?? But your OHHHHHH so close! nearly there, yes yes!

Now Im famous Im charging for autographs - mind you the bank charges me everytime I sign a bloomin cheque!

Telefonica reckon they have connected us in the new office yeeha so going to try it now and will hopefully get on line there in a bit

Feria here in full swing, gonna HAVE to get me spanish frock on and go out, do the native bit you know!

www.herbalmarbella.com

Like 0      
08 Jun 2007 3:50 PM by georgia Star rating in Algorfa (As seen on .... 1835 posts Send private message

Vip Supporter

georgia´s avatar

A wallaby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do i win! do i win!do i win! what do i win??????????????

do i get one of your cheques with the autograph on?

Like 0      
08 Jun 2007 3:53 PM by Rixxy Star rating in San Pedro. 2010 posts Send private message

Rixxy´s avatar

Well done - you got there in the end! Actual name is Macropus Rufogriseus Frutica (honest) got a reddish neck and looks so cute.

I wanted one years ago but google didnt exist so no idea where to get one from. I reckon it will be really cool walking one along paseo in Marbella complete with studded harness and dark glasses (for Wally, not just me!)

Yes you get an autographed check - it will bounce higher than Wally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

www.herbalmarbella.com

Like 0      
08 Jun 2007 4:01 PM by georgia Star rating in Algorfa (As seen on .... 1835 posts Send private message

Vip Supporter

georgia´s avatar

I used to live near Whipsnade wild animal park and in the 90's some bright spark decided that the wallaby enclosure would be ok with small walls as they wouldn't stray too far from the food.

There are more wild wallabies in that area now than sheep!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Will it be able to talk to you like skippy used to and are there any disused mine shafts near you!!!!

Like 0      
08 Jun 2007 4:11 PM by Rixxy Star rating in San Pedro. 2010 posts Send private message

Rixxy´s avatar

Yes Ive been practising my skippy talk, just in case someone falls down the local mine shaft! Think the spanish cant be arsed to dig that deep (can I say that word??) so no shafts I dont fink although Ive not really looked, strangely enough!

I will bring him up to meet you - if and when I ever get hold of one!!! Local pet shop was rather amused cos I tried really hard to describe what I wanted.

They sent me to the local butchers!!!!!!! Hey ho

www.herbalmarbella.com

Like 0      
08 Jun 2007 4:15 PM by georgia Star rating in Algorfa (As seen on .... 1835 posts Send private message

Vip Supporter

georgia´s avatar

I will nip back to whipsnade at the weekend if you want,how many do you want?????

Male or female and is it easy to tell???

Like 0      
08 Jun 2007 4:38 PM by Rixxy Star rating in San Pedro. 2010 posts Send private message

Rixxy´s avatar

Oh goody - you are a star! Male I reckon, dont want baby wals all over the place.

You should know how to tell!!!

www.herbalmarbella.com

Like 0      
17 Jun 2007 8:48 PM by bobaol Star rating. 2253 posts Send private message

bobaol´s avatar

Well, we got to the food and drink festival in Guardamar last week (so good, we went twice).  Tuesday seemed to be shellfish and beer day.  Ginormous king prawns on kebab sticks, juicy mussels on rice and many more.  Couldn't partake of the free beer as I was driving but my wife managed a small lager and all for free.  Thursday we didn't attend the festival by the church (it was a bit early as it finished at 1 pm) so went to a restaurant near the sea front in the evening.  They were giving away free bottles of rioja with every meal and we had a marvellous rack of lamb (€23 for two including choice from 4 starters, huge rack of lamb with roast potatoes and a choice of vegatables plus dessert and I had the crepe suzettes, my wife the profiteroles with chocolate sauce which we swapped half way through).  Excellent day and night out.  Didn't get to Algorfa, unfortunately.

Only problem was the amount of free leaflets they were giving out to everyone who obviously didn't want to take them home.  The square looked like a recyling plant had exploded with leaflets and handouts covering the streets and pavements by the square.  Still, when we back the next day, it had all been cleared up.

Thank you Guardamar tourist board.  Will definitely put this week in my diary for next year.

Like 0      

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | ... | Next |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Las Palmeras de Calhonda - 0 posts
5 - 1/2 years and thought we had got there - 3 posts
Deed Value compared to house price - 50 posts
New Horizon Villas - 22 posts
san miguel de salinas - 1 posts
Selling Houses Abroad. C4 17.04.07 - 7 posts
Costa Blanca and Murcia Entertainment Agencies or anyone wanting Karaoke - 0 posts
driving license - 1 posts
What other bills should we expect!! - 3 posts
The more I read.......... - 6 posts
School fees.......... - 22 posts
broadband and telephone (torrevieja to san pedro) - 1 posts
Elegance Dona Julia. - 38 posts
If i get one more bloody phone call !!! grrrr - 6 posts
Help please - 3 posts
San Remo, Almoradi - 12 posts
car insurance - 3 posts
Direct ferries from Britian to Spain - 16 posts
The Bargain Property Experiment - 155 posts
Edwina - 4 posts
Tower cranes - 9 posts
Is this idea realistic? - 3 posts
Bank Guarantee. - 4 posts
Consider this before buying in Spain - 28 posts
Aifos running out of money - 0 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 123

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x