news from my solicitor

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | ... | Next |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
06 Jun 2007 7:03 PM by Rixxy Star rating in San Pedro. 2010 posts Send private message

Rixxy´s avatar
If its free I´ll try it!!!

Quite frankly m'dear, I don't give a damn!

www.herbalmarbella.com

Like 0      
06 Jun 2007 7:18 PM by Smiley Star rating in San Pedro de Alcanta.... 2502 posts Send private message

06 Jun 2007 7:19 PM by Rixxy Star rating in San Pedro. 2010 posts Send private message

Rixxy´s avatar
You leave Wally out of this! Hes not free!!!

www.herbalmarbella.com

Like 0      
06 Jun 2007 7:21 PM by Smiley Star rating in San Pedro de Alcanta.... 2502 posts Send private message

Smiley´s avatar
What have gherkins got to do with this!! Thought it was about hops!!

Smiley - patrick@marbellamortgages.com  www.marbellamortgages.com   www.comparetravelcash.co.uk

Like 0      
06 Jun 2007 8:42 PM by bobaol Star rating. 2253 posts Send private message

bobaol´s avatar

Can you two just get a room?

[IMG]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r309/bobaol/icon_rofl.gif[/IMG]

Like 0      
07 Jun 2007 12:51 PM by Rixxy Star rating in San Pedro. 2010 posts Send private message

Rixxy´s avatar

What for? This is much more fun!

Anyway not after a gherkin, Wally would be most upset to hear you calling him a gherkin!

www.herbalmarbella.com

Like 0      
07 Jun 2007 2:41 PM by georgia Star rating in Algorfa (As seen on .... 1835 posts Send private message

Vip Supporter

georgia´s avatar

What have i missed?who is Wally?????

Blimey!! i only nipped out to sell an apartment and everyone is getting rooms!!!!!!!!!!.

I will have you know Guardamar is a nice respectful town and you two are lowering the tone,i kmow the towns motto is "Guardamar Amar" but you are making my laptop blush!!!.

Sorry Rixxy, forgot to inform you that there was free alcohol avaliable,i was actually a bit suprised you could not smell it from there,you must be losing your touch!!!

I have asked the town hall to lay a mains straw system from here to marbella so that you do not have to travel to enjoy our week of merryment.

i am making my apologies for future postings during the week of the free beer festival|(as i call it) as i may be telling everyone during the week that "i really really love them" and "your my best friend,you are".

So please ignore any posts between the 11th and 16th.

Just to get back on track the main ingredient for the delicacies on offer in the week is peppers and king prawns,that will mix well with the beer!!!

Regards

Georgia

Like 0      
07 Jun 2007 3:38 PM by Rixxy Star rating in San Pedro. 2010 posts Send private message

Rixxy´s avatar

Gee Georgia! I gotta a bad flu so cant smell beer or anything much and I didnt suggest the rooms, it was that dirty minded Bobaol!

Dunno if I can divulge about Wally, but he can hop something rotten and will be fun showing him off to the general public (did I spell that correctly!?!)

We got Feria here so as we are YET AGAIN moving offices for the last flippin time, of course mr Telefonica man was moaning on today that he finished at 2pm cos its feria!

Yes says I but not IN THE REST OF THE WORLD where some of us TRY to conduct business!

Hey ho - just another day in this hot sunny paradise, just back from 2 hour lunch (office fones diverted to the lunch table - pure class) and trying to do some work, but just may slack off to the beach after Ive made these last 2 calls!

Def gonna get up to see you but bit tied up this week so looking more like next and my brains should be a little more unscrambled as well (maybe................................)

www.herbalmarbella.com

Like 0      
07 Jun 2007 3:53 PM by georgia Star rating in Algorfa (As seen on .... 1835 posts Send private message

Vip Supporter

georgia´s avatar
Ahhh,Wally?got it!

Like 0      
07 Jun 2007 4:05 PM by Rixxy Star rating in San Pedro. 2010 posts Send private message

Rixxy´s avatar

Really???!    What is it then.

Hmm Hmm???

Answers on a postcard please! But I do want to now where to get one from - you might know?

www.herbalmarbella.com

Like 0      
07 Jun 2007 4:36 PM by georgia Star rating in Algorfa (As seen on .... 1835 posts Send private message

Vip Supporter

georgia´s avatar

If it's what i think it is i found one in a vendors bedroom draw once!

It's for unblocking the sink in the ensuite!

The things you can buy from the €1 shop is amazing.

I had never seen one before,so i bought my mum one for christmas as i dont think you can get them in the uk and she is always complaining her sinks blocked.

Like 0      
07 Jun 2007 4:41 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

Georgia, you delve into vendors bedroom drawers ???  

You're not coming to my house

Getting back to GUARDAMAR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This message was last edited by morerosado on 6/7/2007.

Like 0      
07 Jun 2007 4:44 PM by Rixxy Star rating in San Pedro. 2010 posts Send private message

Rixxy´s avatar

Its the best bit about taking a property on. You HAVE to check the owners drawers!!!  Eh Georgia!

Nope all your answers are wrong so I will give you some clues.

Ive wanted one for years. Its not inanimate. Its quite unusual and it can chew wood.

www.herbalmarbella.com

Like 0      
07 Jun 2007 4:46 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

"Ive wanted one for years. Its not inanimate. Its quite unusual and it can chew wood." says Rixxy

Answer : A louse ? (woodlouse as in singular of  woodlice ! )

This message was last edited by morerosado on 6/7/2007.

Like 0      
07 Jun 2007 4:53 PM by georgia Star rating in Algorfa (As seen on .... 1835 posts Send private message

Vip Supporter

georgia´s avatar

Hi Morerosado,

It's my duty as a concerned citizen in this current climate to have all drawers checked fully before i would let anyone part with money,have you not heard of the illegal drawer scandal and the opening of such said items without permissions?!!!

It's rife here you know,dont worry if you want me to check yours fully we are offering it as a free service!!

Rixxy

???????????????????????????

Termite??

Like 0      
07 Jun 2007 5:00 PM by Rixxy Star rating in San Pedro. 2010 posts Send private message

Rixxy´s avatar

Better tell my Trev about the illegal drawer scandal - he usually sniffs out such things himself....

Your both nowhere near close - far too small for me... Keep guessing!

www.herbalmarbella.com

Like 0      
07 Jun 2007 5:07 PM by Smiley Star rating in San Pedro de Alcanta.... 2502 posts Send private message

Smiley´s avatar
Its grey and its furry and stands up quite proud when its looking for wood. It has the occasional twitch when it senses its favourite nourishment!!

Smiley - patrick@marbellamortgages.com  www.marbellamortgages.com   www.comparetravelcash.co.uk

Like 0      
07 Jun 2007 5:07 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

You two sort it out between you. I have a hubby here requiring my attention

( If only I had a wally  )

Like 0      
07 Jun 2007 5:08 PM by Rixxy Star rating in San Pedro. 2010 posts Send private message

Rixxy´s avatar
You can get them in red as well you know!

www.herbalmarbella.com

Like 0      
07 Jun 2007 5:11 PM by georgia Star rating in Algorfa (As seen on .... 1835 posts Send private message

Vip Supporter

georgia´s avatar

My last guess before i go home is one of them things you used to put your christmas tree in when you have finished with it!!!! the council used to bring them around for recycling.they eat wood.

I will have another guess tommorow.

see you all later.

Like 0      

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | ... | Next |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Las Palmeras de Calhonda - 0 posts
5 - 1/2 years and thought we had got there - 3 posts
Deed Value compared to house price - 50 posts
New Horizon Villas - 22 posts
san miguel de salinas - 1 posts
Selling Houses Abroad. C4 17.04.07 - 7 posts
Costa Blanca and Murcia Entertainment Agencies or anyone wanting Karaoke - 0 posts
driving license - 1 posts
What other bills should we expect!! - 3 posts
The more I read.......... - 6 posts
School fees.......... - 22 posts
broadband and telephone (torrevieja to san pedro) - 1 posts
Elegance Dona Julia. - 38 posts
If i get one more bloody phone call !!! grrrr - 6 posts
Help please - 3 posts
San Remo, Almoradi - 12 posts
car insurance - 3 posts
Direct ferries from Britian to Spain - 16 posts
The Bargain Property Experiment - 155 posts
Edwina - 4 posts
Tower cranes - 9 posts
Is this idea realistic? - 3 posts
Bank Guarantee. - 4 posts
Consider this before buying in Spain - 28 posts
Aifos running out of money - 0 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 123

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x