Selling Houses Abroad. C4 17.04.07

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
20 Apr 2007 12:00 AM by algorfan Star rating in Hyde, Cheshire / La .... 38 posts Send private message

Did anyone see this weeks Selling Houses Abroad? I am particularly interested in the lady who was trying to sell her apartment in La Marina.

We have a place in Algorfa and have been to La Marina beaches many times but have never seen the place where her apartment was. There was a nice little square with cafes etc., but I've certainly never come across it. Can anyone enlighten me as we are coming over in June and the place looked really nice for a lunch or late afternoon drink etc.

Many thanks

Richard

Like 0      
20 Apr 2007 2:07 PM by georgia Star rating in Algorfa (As seen on .... 1835 posts Send private message

Vip Supporter

georgia´s avatar

Hi Algorfan,

The lady in quuestion was in La Marina village not to be mistaken with La Marina Urb.

The square is near the church and very nice too.

It's very highly sort after,i have a lady who has been waiting for a house to become avaliable there for a long time.

Regards

Georgia

Like 0      
20 Apr 2007 2:08 PM by JeansSis Star rating. 2376 posts Send private message

JeansSis´s avatar

This message was last edited by JeansSis on 5/18/2007.

Like 0      
20 Apr 2007 2:15 PM by georgia Star rating in Algorfa (As seen on .... 1835 posts Send private message

Vip Supporter

georgia´s avatar

Hi janice,

THE CHURCH IS LOCATED UNDER THE STEEPLE!!!!!!!!!

Like 0      
20 Apr 2007 2:16 PM by georgia Star rating in Algorfa (As seen on .... 1835 posts Send private message

Vip Supporter

georgia´s avatar

hI janice,

Sorry i couldn,t resist,it,s around the back on the left if you keep the sea on your right.

Regrds

GEORGIA

Like 0      
20 Apr 2007 2:50 PM by algorfan Star rating in Hyde, Cheshire / La .... 38 posts Send private message

Thanks to all for the replies.

Sorry - but am still a little in the dark. We always head north from Torrevieja up the N332 and come off at the junction marked La Marina Playa. From there we take a 'coastal' road for about a mile and turn right at the first crossroads (traffic lights) we come to. This leads down to the dunes, beach (absolutely lovely) and a little bar / restaurant. Can you direct me to La Marina from there Georgia?

As we say in Manc - ta chuck!

Richard

Like 0      
20 Apr 2007 3:01 PM by georgia Star rating in Algorfa (As seen on .... 1835 posts Send private message

Vip Supporter

georgia´s avatar

Hi Algorfan,

I am trying to go through in my head which turn you need to take for the church!!!!!!!!!

If you are turning right down to the beach the church will be behind the main road on your left.

You are dead right it is a lovely beach but don't stray too far to the left as it is a nudist beach!!!!!

Regards

Georgia

Like 0      
20 Apr 2007 3:12 PM by algorfan Star rating in Hyde, Cheshire / La .... 38 posts Send private message

Flippin eck Georgia you don't mess about do you!

I think I know where now so will have a look in a few weeks.

Nudist beach eh? My body is a temple I'll have you know. Well, more like the acropolis these days. In ruins!

Ta again

Rich

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Costa Blanca and Murcia Entertainment Agencies or anyone wanting Karaoke - 0 posts
driving license - 1 posts
What other bills should we expect!! - 3 posts
The more I read.......... - 6 posts
School fees.......... - 22 posts
broadband and telephone (torrevieja to san pedro) - 1 posts
Elegance Dona Julia. - 38 posts
If i get one more bloody phone call !!! grrrr - 6 posts
Help please - 3 posts
San Remo, Almoradi - 12 posts
car insurance - 3 posts
Direct ferries from Britian to Spain - 16 posts
The Bargain Property Experiment - 155 posts
Edwina - 4 posts
Tower cranes - 9 posts
Is this idea realistic? - 3 posts
Bank Guarantee. - 4 posts
Consider this before buying in Spain - 28 posts
Aifos running out of money - 0 posts
Help - 1 posts
Furniture packages: Value for money?? - 28 posts
STILL AWAITING HABITATION LICENCE - 3 posts
DUMP FOR OFF TOPIC COMMENTS - 16 posts
MORE ARRESTS IN MARBELLA - 5 posts
Atlas international - 21 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 8

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:  
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x