eyespyspain@aweber.com

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
11 Mar 2010 4:52 PM by tomaarto Star rating. 4 posts Send private message

Justin, you don't get it.  I agree it's a fantastic offer. But you ruined it by pulling on the heart strings of your members by begging for the money to pay of YOUR debts.

You lost all credability by begging and that's where I have the problem. If you had  e-mailed everyone with a fantastic offer then no one would have been suspicious of your motives. This now simply looks like another one of those low down marketing ploys, praying at those who are easily influenced by a sob story.

Like 0      
11 Mar 2010 4:52 PM by Rosa Fay Star rating in Edinburgh. 31 posts Send private message

Just for peace of mind, how soon after making payment will downloads be sent?  When I ordered "Fully Booked" in 2008, it was almost immediately, but that was with a WorldPay.

Like 0      
11 Mar 2010 4:53 PM by barbarah Star rating in Surrey and Alicante. 15 posts Send private message

barbarah´s avatar

I don't post much but I do read the forums every day.

Can I just say to all those leaving negative comments, if you dont like it then go somewhere else.  Go and use another website and get a life.

How much do you pay to use this website?  How much do you pay for all the wonderful information in the newsletter every week?

This website has saved me so much money over the years with all the advice I've picked up here. Those that complain like stupid people like tomaato who have only ever bothered to register just to leave one horrible message, obviously do not have a clue or respect for this brilliant facility we have here.

If you don't like it move on and get over it and let the rest of us enjoy it.

Isabella2, have you never made a mistake?  Are you perfect or something?

The only reason that you can leave your negative comments here is because Justin allows you to use it for free.

Like 0      
11 Mar 2010 4:56 PM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

EOS Team´s avatar

tomaarto, it's called honesty.  It's not a marketing ploy.

Rosa, I will send you an email now.  You should have been automatically redirected to the download page on payment.

barbarah, thank you!

Justin

Schools in Spain Guide | The Expat Files | Learn Spanish | Earn a living in Spain

Like 0      
11 Mar 2010 5:12 PM by sharonw Star rating in Coin, Malaga. 281 posts Send private message

sharonw´s avatar

I too have had no hesitation in ordering these, if it can help Justin, all well and good.

Justin;  I was not redirected to the download page, is it because I did not tick the box perhaps??

Regards

Sharon

sharon@tmasspain.com

www.themortgageservicegroup.com

Like 0      
11 Mar 2010 5:15 PM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

EOS Team´s avatar

Thanks Sharon, have sent you an email.

Justin

Schools in Spain Guide | The Expat Files | Learn Spanish | Earn a living in Spain

Like 0      
11 Mar 2010 5:33 PM by tomaarto Star rating. 4 posts Send private message

That's fine, if you are happy being taken in by Justins little harpsicords then who am I to cricise. This is no different to someone from the other side of the world sending you an e-mail saying that their son or daughter is dying of some disease that could be treated  but they are short of money to pay for medicine.

Whatever way you want to dress this up, Justin has pulled off a great coup and you were gullible to fall for it. Good bit of marketing Justin. Oh I notice there was no mention of how much is owed to the tax man. For all we know four figures could be €1000 or €9999 big difference eh.

No one works for nothing and I'm sure you'll probably make a nice little profit. Shame about the way you went about it though.

Like 0      
11 Mar 2010 5:54 PM by spiritofspain Star rating in Riviera del Sol, Mij.... 114 posts Send private message

spiritofspain´s avatar

Hi Justin

Just to say that I think what you are offering for a mere 17€ is GREAT value.

Have been self-employed for the last 25+ years and have dropped clangers too - employed the wrong so called professional people too -got on the wrong side of bureaucrats too - wouldnt it be great if we were all issued with 'hind sight' when we turned 21!!

I dont see what the problem is with some of the very negative people who are posting ... you have honestly set out your stall and I hope you have a sell out! -

Margery

PS .... have paid my 17€ but have not been redirected so when you have a few minutes can you send me the necessary (no rush)

Margery

www.losarqueros.iowners.net  and www.calahondapark.iowners.net

Like 0      
11 Mar 2010 6:10 PM by Pitby Star rating in Andalucía. 1904 posts Send private message

Pitby´s avatar

tomaarto, what is your problem?  Are you a banned member or something, just looking to vent your anger somewhere???

You are a new member (it would appear) - did you just join so you could have a go at Justin?

Get a grip - nobody's twisting your arm!

Like 0      
11 Mar 2010 6:41 PM by Febe Star rating in Flix, on river Ebro,.... 240 posts Send private message

Hi Justin,

Sorry for my earlier doubt, but when you've got Firefox telling you it thinks it's a duffer you listen! Ignore the nasties, I am sure there are more people with you than against.

Any way up, being a bit thick, I too missed the redirect. Maybe because it jumped into Spanish, I do Catalan! Not very different, but I do miss some vital bits some times.

How did you come to the price of 17.00 euros? Seems a funny amount.

Keep up all the good work you do. Having been on the wrong side of  HMCE and the VAT office in UK, I know how it feels.

Take care, Febe

P.S. Please send me the info when you have time, no panic,I trust you.

No matter where you go, there you are.

Like 0      
11 Mar 2010 7:06 PM by Febe Star rating in Flix, on river Ebro,.... 240 posts Send private message

Good Lord Justin, that was a bit quick!

Best regards, Febe

This message was last edited by Febe on 11/03/2010.

Like 0      
11 Mar 2010 7:30 PM by Pitby Star rating in Andalucía. 1904 posts Send private message

Pitby´s avatar

Justin, I didn't get the redirection either!  I did message you, but haven't heard.  Just wanted to make sure I was on the list too!

Many thanks,

Like 0      
11 Mar 2010 7:51 PM by Febe Star rating in Flix, on river Ebro,.... 240 posts Send private message

Pitby,

I expect he's having a well needed glass of some thing. Give him time.

Concidering how much more time and energy it takes to hate than to love, it makes me laugh to see the nasties. Just think how much time they have spent ''venting their spleen'', just how much energy has it taken them to HATE that much? You've got to love them. They need it!

Take care, Febe

Like 0      
11 Mar 2010 8:04 PM by Pitby Star rating in Andalucía. 1904 posts Send private message

Pitby´s avatar

Febe, I was a little concerned that he may not have seen my message - I'm sure he gets thousands to trawl through!!  But got the link straight away and have already downloaded most what I wanted!!

Excellent package - I would have bought it without the sob story, Justin!!

Like 0      
11 Mar 2010 8:04 PM by leema Star rating in Washington Tyne & We.... 655 posts Send private message

Hi Justin

I didn't get directed to the site either, but no hurry as I am coming out to Manilva on Sunday so won't need it for a couple of weeks.

Maureen & Dennis

Coto Real

Like 0      
11 Mar 2010 8:37 PM by myra cecilia Star rating in Manilva Malaga. 213 posts Send private message

tomaarto. I know Justin very well and I am very sure he found it difficult to send out that newsletter. If they actually charged money for value they would possibly have had the readies. The tax authorities here have a habit of surprising you. Eye on Spain are not asking for a handout but offering something for sale. Cojones for their guts and honesty.

Myra Cecilia. www.costaadvicebureau.com

Like 0      
11 Mar 2010 9:30 PM by Sanchez1 Star rating. 853 posts Send private message

Tomaarto

That's fine, if you are happy being taken in by Justins little harpsicords then who am I to cricise. This is no different to someone from the other side of the world sending you an e-mail saying that their son or daughter is dying of some disease that could be treated  but they are short of money to pay for medicine.

Whatever way you want to dress this up, Justin has pulled off a great coup and you were gullible to fall for it. Good bit of marketing Justin. Oh I notice there was no mention of how much is owed to the tax man. For all we know four figures could be €1000 or €9999 big difference eh.

I'd be careful what you are saying because this looks like it is verging on libel.

This message was last edited by Sanchez1 on 11/03/2010.

Read my blog: Spain Money Saving Tips and Offers 

Use TransferWise to send money abroad. A lot cheaper than the bank and other online currency exchanges!.

Like 0      
11 Mar 2010 10:17 PM by joanniemac Star rating. 241 posts Send private message

Hi Justin. I too didn`t get redirected to the link, or possibly missed it, Can you sort it out when you have time. Many thanks Cheers Joanniemac

Like 0      
11 Mar 2010 10:41 PM by xetog Star rating in Wiltshire/holiday ap.... 514 posts Send private message

Hi Justin,

Just another who didn't get redirected, it just stopped on the payment received page.  When you have checked that I have paid, you will need to send the link.

Mike

Like 0      
11 Mar 2010 11:06 PM by cornish-geri Star rating in costa del sol - Mija.... 16 posts Send private message

cornish-geri´s avatar

Dear Justin,

Have spent many hours today and everyday really, reading through your wonderful website, the forum, blogs and and all that it offers of help and advise to thousands of people like myself who are interesting in anything spanish who have problems, with whatever is going on with spain related issues, whether that be past, present or future.

I have been sitting here wondering what to write to you and the many hundreds of people who will be reading this.  

I feel that what you do for this website is amazing, and with the amount of  time and dedication that you put into it you should be proud of.  I am sure i speak for all eye on spain (hopefully) readers, to say a MASSIVE THANK YOU for all that you do for all of us.  Obviously, you cant please everyone, having read through the nasty posts some people have left,  who should be deleted - as this is for geniune people who are interested in the website and not for those who want to be nasty. But hey, you have to earn your living too, just like the rest of us, you make mistakes sometimes, but that's life, just as you said.  

I myself purchased spain uncut about a month ago and it is brilliant viewing..!!!!  You have put some much time and effort into it you should be proud of what you have achieved.  I think it is a shame that some people moan about you doing your sale today, but you have a family to keep and you are providing a very good offer to which people will be happy to purchase, with lots of valuable info.

Anyway, A BIG THANK YOU  from me, and i wish you and susan and family all the very best for your future and i hope it works out for you.

Like 0      

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Gestoria / Asesor in Granada - 1 posts
Data Protection - 4 posts
water sealant - 7 posts
Laptop for sale - 0 posts
Help - Vodfone Dongle, SKY, Laptop, Skype etc - 3 posts
Recommendation for LOCKSMITH in CAPLE, Alicante - 0 posts
Spain Dreams, legit? - 1 posts
Hello from Ann Brown - 0 posts
Fun with Frank Worthington - 0 posts
Airport Parking Murcia - 14 posts
opening a bank account in spain - 6 posts
Kwiksave supermarket - 2 posts
Buying & Owning a car for a non-resident - 62 posts
Anybody Buying in St Javier area. - 1 posts
Kimo - 0 posts
Sun - 1 posts
prices in the local supermarket, APARTMENT IN BARCELONA CENTRE BY OWNER, food - 2 posts
washing machines - 3 posts
Floods in Manilva - 12 posts
Spanish registered vehicles wanted - 0 posts
Telefonica finally available in English - 5 posts
Cleveland golf clubs for sale - 0 posts
3-4 bed unfurnished townhouse/house long-term rental wanted Estepona/Manilva area - 10 posts
Learn Spanish - 0 posts
What is a Certificado de Prescripcion Responsabilidades Urbanistica? - 5 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 48

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 | 2 | 3 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x