eyespyspain@aweber.com

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
11 Mar 2010 12:00 AM by lampy Star rating. 14 posts Send private message

As we always completely delete emails recieved from eyeonspain after reading we dont know if this one is legitamate, I did try to contact eyeonspain to find out but you have to pay to contact so if the above is genuine fine and sorry to put this on but if it is not and this is some scam by someone who has broken into your contact list can you please inform everyone so they dont click on the link etc etc etc

thanks 

As some of you already know, I somehow messed up with the Spanish
tax department (Hacienda) last year; I know, not the most
professional thing I've ever done.

So now they've landed me with a huge bill that I need to begin
paying next week or else they'll start taking action!

The reason for the email today is that I need to raise some funds
quickly to pay it and I have put together the most amazing offer
for you in the hope that we can help each other out here.   I am
practically giving everything away in it and there is something in
there for everyone; you won't believe it.

And because of the urgency I am only running this for the next 24
hours as I don't have any more time to spare.

If ever there was a time I needed you to read something this is it!

Please see what I've put together for you:

http://www.eyeonspain.com/haciendasale/

Thanks for taking the time to read this and I hope you like
it...actually, I REALLY need you to like it!

Kind regards

Justin

Like 0      
11 Mar 2010 12:19 PM by Febe Star rating in Flix, on river Ebro,.... 240 posts Send private message

I've just got this too, treating it as very supect!

Really do not like that it is addressed to me, ie. by my first name not user name.

Regards, Febe

No matter where you go, there you are.

Like 0      
11 Mar 2010 12:53 PM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

EOS Team´s avatar

Hi

It's actually a real email from me.  It's not a scam.

I DO have a big bill to pay and that's why I've put that offer together.

Never realised my email looked suspicious!!

Oh dear!

Justin

Schools in Spain Guide | The Expat Files | Learn Spanish | Earn a living in Spain

Like 0      
11 Mar 2010 1:08 PM by mariadecastro Star rating in Algeciras (Cadiz). 9402 posts Send private message

mariadecastro´s avatar

I would not worry Justin... it actually make everyone pay even more attention to it.

Good luck with the package!

Maria

Maria L. de Castro, JD, MA

Lawyer

Director www.costaluzlawyers.es

El blog de Maria

Like 0      
11 Mar 2010 1:46 PM by TechNoApe Star rating in Duquesa, Manilva. 1277 posts Send private message

Vip Supporter

TechNoApe´s avatar

More dodgy dealings eh! Justin!

tut-tut!

Seriously though, I too received this e-mail and as I used to work for Justin, I knew that it was legit, as I used to send out the Siesta TV e-mails using the same service.

I will be buying this package Justin has put together, not because I really need all of it, but because I know there is a heck of lot of really useful information in there, and also because I want to help Justin and EOS out, for all the help this forum has given me over the years.

So people, even if you're the same as me and don't really need everything Justin is practically giving away, please help him and EOS out.

www.andalucianstyle.com

Me, the Mrs and Rosie too! But we'll never, ever forget our Tyler!

We support AAA Abandoned Animals Marbella - Do you?

Like 0      
11 Mar 2010 1:52 PM by David W Star rating. 199 posts Send private message

David W´s avatar

Know where to come when my Tax bill arrives

Joking Aside- I have been putting off getting some stuff but signed up/paid up earlier

It's a steal!

best to justin and susan

david w

Like 0      
11 Mar 2010 2:07 PM by Pitby Star rating in Andalucía. 1904 posts Send private message

Pitby´s avatar

Yes, it is a steal!  I've just bought it too - some interesting literature there!

But I did want Paris!!!  :(

Like 0      
11 Mar 2010 2:21 PM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

EOS Team´s avatar

THANK YOU!

Colin knows how hard we worked last year.  It was huge amounts of hours and effort.  Paperwork didn't get done, there wasn't time and then everything just started accumulating.

Awful situation.

I am still sorting out many problems from last year when I took my eye off the ball.

Lesson learnt...and failed!

Thanks

Justin

Schools in Spain Guide | The Expat Files | Learn Spanish | Earn a living in Spain

Like 0      
11 Mar 2010 3:09 PM by suemac Star rating in Jumilla, Murcia. 1001 posts Send private message

I am going to buy it too, especially considering the amount of help that this website has given to us over the years.  Also, another website that I joined (can I name it?) has suddenly stopped me posting because from now on it is going to be a paid forum at a cost of 35 euros!  So what Justin is offering, which will also give us helpful downloads, is a bargain in comparison!

Good luck to you both.

Sue

Sue Walker

Author of "Retiring the Ole Way", now available on Amazon

See my blog about our life in Spain: www.spainuncovered.com

Like 0      
11 Mar 2010 3:17 PM by mariadecastro Star rating in Algeciras (Cadiz). 9402 posts Send private message

mariadecastro´s avatar

Come on, Come on! Time to help Justin who has helped so many people during these years!

I am completely sure he will get his goal!

Good luck and my prayers.

Maria

Maria L. de Castro, JD, MA

Lawyer

Director www.costaluzlawyers.es

El blog de Maria

Like 0      
11 Mar 2010 3:31 PM by Rosa Fay Star rating in Edinburgh. 31 posts Send private message

What a great offer!  Just completed the purchase now.  Already have "Fully Booked" (very informative and worth the E17 alone, if anyone's in two minds) and looking forward to receiving the rest .

Good luck with the taxman, Justin.  Hope you don't get Repetitive Strain Injury  from all the concentrated button pressing you'll be doing!

Best wishes.

Like 0      
11 Mar 2010 3:35 PM by tomaarto Star rating. 4 posts Send private message

What a great way of getting rid of all your old rubbish one has lying around. Start up a begging letter and get all the gullibles to fall for it. This takes the buiscuit really does. Someone in such a privileged position to have hundreds of e-mails at their disposal should not then be taking advantage and sending out  begging letters to these subscibers.

Like 0      
11 Mar 2010 3:36 PM by tomaarto Star rating. 4 posts Send private message

This message was last edited by tomaarto on 11/03/2010.

Like 0      
11 Mar 2010 3:42 PM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

EOS Team´s avatar

That's a bit harsh to call it rubbish.  There's some excellent information in all those products and we have huge amounts of testimonials to prove it.  A lot of time was put in to create all of them with huge amounts of research too.

Every business does a sale or an offer at some stage.  It doesn't mean their products are rubbish.  I don't normally like to do them but I don't like to beg for money, I prefer giving something back in return.  I think our offer is very good.

At the end of the day it's not for everyone.

Justin

Like 0      
11 Mar 2010 4:17 PM by TechNoApe Star rating in Duquesa, Manilva. 1277 posts Send private message

Vip Supporter

TechNoApe´s avatar

I agree Justin!

I saw the comment before you did, but I thought I'd let you anwser first, as I wouldn't have held my tounge!!!

Ok! Maybe the products aren't for everyone, but if you have any interest in Spain, then there really is something for everyone... in fact there is a ton of really very useful information for everyone.

And at a bargin basement price!

Also, in return, people will be helping out EOS that has helped them.

I haven't downloaed anything yet, but seeing as it will be avaiable for a year for me to do so, I'm not in any rush for all of it... but there are a few things I can't wait to download later.

Lastly, thanks for the great offer and hope you get thngs sorted out... and we will have to meet up soon, catch up on things and I'll buy you a few cervezas!

This message was last edited by TechNoApe on 11/03/2010.

www.andalucianstyle.com

Me, the Mrs and Rosie too! But we'll never, ever forget our Tyler!

We support AAA Abandoned Animals Marbella - Do you?

Like 0      
11 Mar 2010 4:18 PM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

EOS Team´s avatar

Cheers Colin.  Beers on you though!

Justin

Like 0      
11 Mar 2010 4:21 PM by Valentinaradu Star rating. 71 posts Send private message

GREAT IDEA, anything we can do to help. The minute we got the e mail we took out our credit card and purchased two sets, one for me and one for my boyfriend, so why not help a friend in need and get such useful information in return.

This website and the Spain Uncut has helped us a lot when we made the decision of coming to Spain and live here, so I really hope all turns out OK for him and manages to raise more money then he needs :)).

Cheers

Valentina

Like 0      
11 Mar 2010 4:22 PM by leema Star rating in Washington Tyne & We.... 655 posts Send private message

Tomaarto, how dare you call Justin and Susan, they are the two most hard working people I know, I found the process of buying and everything that goes with it painless all because of the free help I received from EOS, it's a wonderful site and it's helped lots of people, and now that Justin needs a little help I am only too happy to contribute, even though I now only need a fraction of what he is offering.

Good luck Justin and Susan and thank you again for your wonderful site. may it go on and on for many years to come.

Maureen & Dennis

Coto Real

Like 0      
11 Mar 2010 4:24 PM by Isabella2 Star rating. 50 posts Send private message

Am i missing something here-Sorry you are a buisness man surely you would have had n expert to help with your tax returns

I am sure you will get what you want but If we "bailed everyone out then we would have nothing left

Hope you learn from your mistakes

You seem a nice guy etc but!think this is a bit cheeky!

Bella

Like 0      
11 Mar 2010 4:38 PM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

EOS Team´s avatar

Hi Bella

Yes I did and I that's why I sacked him.  He didn't do his job properly.

I really don't see what all the fuss is about anyway.  I've put an excellent offer together but you don't have to buy it if you don't want it.  I'm not being greedy or cheeky. I didn't put it together to make a bunch of cash to spend on myself or my family.  It's to clear business debts and make sure I can keep this site going.

Eye on Spain takes a huge amount of time to run, develop, administrate and host.  Most people use this site for free and we hardly charge for anything.  It's an expensive site to maintain and host and you couldn't exactly call it a big money earner.  It just manages to cover costs.  That's why now and then we do a promotion.

Last year was different, we spent huge amounts of sponsorship money to employ a bunch of people but ended up in the red with many mistakes made in terms of paperwork.

I'm correcting that now.

I just don't see what the problem is!

Justin

Like 0      

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Gestoria / Asesor in Granada - 1 posts
Data Protection - 4 posts
water sealant - 7 posts
Laptop for sale - 0 posts
Help - Vodfone Dongle, SKY, Laptop, Skype etc - 3 posts
Recommendation for LOCKSMITH in CAPLE, Alicante - 0 posts
Spain Dreams, legit? - 1 posts
Hello from Ann Brown - 0 posts
Fun with Frank Worthington - 0 posts
Airport Parking Murcia - 14 posts
opening a bank account in spain - 6 posts
Kwiksave supermarket - 2 posts
Buying & Owning a car for a non-resident - 62 posts
Anybody Buying in St Javier area. - 1 posts
Kimo - 0 posts
Sun - 1 posts
prices in the local supermarket, APARTMENT IN BARCELONA CENTRE BY OWNER, food - 2 posts
washing machines - 3 posts
Floods in Manilva - 12 posts
Spanish registered vehicles wanted - 0 posts
Telefonica finally available in English - 5 posts
Cleveland golf clubs for sale - 0 posts
3-4 bed unfurnished townhouse/house long-term rental wanted Estepona/Manilva area - 10 posts
Learn Spanish - 0 posts
What is a Certificado de Prescripcion Responsabilidades Urbanistica? - 5 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 48

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 | 2 | 3 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x