I have not made many posts on this forum as i have been using another one!
However since the news broke i have been regularly checking both forums for details of the ongoing saga at SADM
I wanted to say a big Thankyou to you for all your work in trying to help us all make the right descision.
We purchased on SADM in Nov 2006 and never recieved our bank guarantee, our completion date being June 2008.
I still want my house! (or if that isnt going to happen I want my money.
I totally agree with advice of not rushing into a descision based on what we currently know and rumours we have heard.
We havent got endless funds to pay for legal action that may not be needed.If the administrators decision is that bankcruptcy is the only option , then i will go down that route, but not until i know that i have to
The most important thing is to protect ourselves by ensuring our names are on the creditors list.
Then i think that all any of us can do is sit back and wait to see what the administrators decide is going to happen.
I hope that you are right and by way of a group effort we can get across the point that many of us would still love the SADM development to be built and maybe influence the finel decision
Please add our name to yor list
I WANT MY HOUSE
Vicki and Mark Gamble
R10 779 Tulipan