Just something really to think about..............

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | ... | Next |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
08 May 2007 7:37 PM by Pitby Star rating in Andalucía. 1904 posts Send private message

Pitby´s avatar
Janice, god how that rings true!!!  Whoever wrote that, had a lot of time on their hands, and a good deal of experience too!!  You have to laugh - it's what we go through repeatledly, isn't it!!!

Well, don't know about the "toneless thigh muscles"  ( I wish!!!) but the whole experience is quite typical!!

And where have you been, by the way????  We've missed your posts!!

This message was last edited by Pitby on 5/8/2007.

Like 0      
09 May 2007 9:55 AM by Rixxy Star rating in San Pedro. 2010 posts Send private message

Rixxy´s avatar
Eric - a man after my own heart! I knew there was a good reason for boozing, just couldnt remember it.

Quite frankly m'dear, I don't give a damn!

www.herbalmarbella.com

Like 0      
09 May 2007 10:22 AM by FibbyUK Star rating in UK, Surrey & Playa F.... 2349 posts Send private message

FibbyUK´s avatar

Eric,

i will never look at a glass of water in the same way again!!

Yuk!

FibbyUK

One off fee to pay your own La Renta tax (210 Form)
Check out my website:

http://www.payingtaxesinspain210form.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/

Like 0      
09 May 2007 4:08 PM by pedyer Star rating in Bristol, England / B.... 83 posts Send private message

pedyer´s avatar

Thanks Eric for the post, everyone in work has been telling me for years that I talk stupid, so I have been doing the right thing and staying well away from that water stuff, with that I'm off to drink some more wine as I like talking stupid, but why does it make me slur my words, is this another medical thing I should know about? please take your time answering to this question and do loads of research.

Cheers, hic

Pete

Like 0      
09 May 2007 5:37 PM by JeansSis Star rating. 2376 posts Send private message

JeansSis´s avatar

This message was last edited by JeansSis on 5/18/2007.

Like 0      
10 May 2007 1:21 AM by FibbyUK Star rating in UK, Surrey & Playa F.... 2349 posts Send private message

FibbyUK´s avatar

Pedyer,

I did loadsh of reesearsch on thish tonite, and came too the conclushion that itsh bettr two drinks losht of alcoholical drinksht to enshure you don't imbibey two musch of the water poo shtuff.

Reschearch wass hard gowing at tymes, but worthe it to be abel to report bac to yoo honeshtly and trufullie.

I am avalibul to doo more resherch ash as wen yoo likey, jusht pee emm mee.

kinde regardes,

FibbyUK

Check out my website:

Like 0      
10 May 2007 12:36 PM by JeansSis Star rating. 2376 posts Send private message

JeansSis´s avatar

Like 0      
10 May 2007 4:05 PM by pedyer Star rating in Bristol, England / B.... 83 posts Send private message

pedyer´s avatar

Fibby, sorry could not make out if you are talking stupid or slurring your words, but one things for sure this research we are into is fun accept for the headaches, do you get them? one thing to remember dont take the asprin with water as you know what will happen.

I love this web site, I get to do loads of things I like, like netball training and now this research, does wine make you talk stupid, has anyone else got anymore items like this or should we all get together and have chat over adrink or 6.

Cheers

Pete.

Like 0      
10 May 2007 4:25 PM by eric Star rating in redcar uk/sierra gol.... 263 posts Send private message

eric´s avatar

pete i think this is FIBBY`S car

Like 0      
10 May 2007 4:26 PM by JeansSis Star rating. 2376 posts Send private message

JeansSis´s avatar

Like 0      
10 May 2007 4:47 PM by pedyer Star rating in Bristol, England / B.... 83 posts Send private message

pedyer´s avatar

Eric, do you think that's for netball training, more research or our get together, which ever I hope she's got a lot more in the boot, because what's in the picture in never enough.

I think she's off here at present doing more research, as it's gone quiet from her, maybe she is still unloading the car or is it the trailer but there again she could be sleeping it off!!!!!!

Pete

PS Keep the jokes coming there bril

Like 0      
10 May 2007 7:28 PM by FibbyUK Star rating in UK, Surrey & Playa F.... 2349 posts Send private message

FibbyUK´s avatar

Sleeping it off? Moi?

I was totally sober, just jesting.......................

But I did enjoy the research!

Where does netball fit in?

Lost me on that one!

But the car was mine...............................

FibbyUK

Check out my website:

Like 0      
10 May 2007 10:24 PM by eric Star rating in redcar uk/sierra gol.... 263 posts Send private message

eric´s avatar

-00bc01c6546c$b14f4040$0201a8c0@yourvvx88vyrxo-
*janice way

Stuff a miniature marshmallow in the bottom of a sugar cone to prevent ice cream drips.

-00bd01c6546c$b14f4040$0201a8c0@yourvvx88vyrxo-
*fibby`s Way *

Just suck the ice cream out of the bottom of the cone, for Pete's sake! You are probably lying on the couch with your feet up eating it, anyway!

To keep potatoes from budding, place an apple in the bag with the potatoes.  

Buy Hungry Jack mashed potato mix , keep it in the pantry for up to a year.  

When a cake recipe calls for flouring the baking pan, use a bit of the dry cake mix instead and there won't be any white mess on the outside of the cake.  

Go to the bakery! They'll even decorate it for you.  

If you accidentally oversalt a dish while it's still cooking, drop in a peeled potato and it will absorb the excess salt for an instant "fix-me-up."  

If you oversalt a dish while you are cooking, that's too bad. Please recite with me the real woman's motto: "I made it and you will eat it and I don't care how bad it tastes!"  

Wrap celery in aluminum foil when putting in the refrigerator and it will keep for weeks.  

Celery? Never heard of it!  

Brush some beaten egg white over pie crust before baking to yield a beautiful glossy finish.  

The Mrs. Smith frozen pie directions do not include brushing egg whites over the crust so I don't.  

Cure for headaches: take a lime, cut it in half and rub it on your forehead. The throbbing will go away.  

Take a lime, mix it with tequila, chill and drink!  

If you have a problem opening jars, try using latex dishwashing gloves. They give a non-slip grip that makes opening jars easy.  

Go ask that very cute neighbor if he can open it for you.  

Don't throw out all that leftover wine. Freeze into ice cubes for future use in casseroles and sauces.  

Leftover wine???????????
HELLO !!!!!!!

This message was last edited by eric on 5/10/2007.

Like 0      
10 May 2007 10:43 PM by hicky Star rating in campello,spain/x tin.... 51 posts Send private message

ace,will keep these tips in mind luv em,,

like the left over wine bit at the end,WHAT ME AN ALCI    NEVER?

Like 0      
10 May 2007 10:45 PM by patman Star rating in Chester and Los Alca.... 84 posts Send private message

patman´s avatar
You're a brave man Eric I hope Fibby never tracks you down!!!

Like 0      
10 May 2007 10:48 PM by eric Star rating in redcar uk/sierra gol.... 263 posts Send private message

eric´s avatar

Just click on "A Think Test" below:

Like 0      
10 May 2007 10:59 PM by patman Star rating in Chester and Los Alca.... 84 posts Send private message

patman´s avatar

Like 0      
11 May 2007 9:28 AM by FibbyUK Star rating in UK, Surrey & Playa F.... 2349 posts Send private message

FibbyUK´s avatar

Hi Eric!

Well, there are two ways to look at your analysis of JeanSis's way and "my" way......................

JeanSis looks so practical, sensible and informative.

Moi? Just plain old me really, enjoying life and not giving a t*ss!

Actually, JeanSis and I do have some common characteristics, in fact we have been alikened to one and the same person once or twice!

Strangely enough, I think we even look similar!

Our common characteristics?

That's for us to know and you to find out ha!

I did like your analysis of us though, what baffles me is why we had to be compared in the first place!!!

Is that a true perception of us, I would love to see if other EOS members agree, let's get a poll going just for a laugh!

Keep 'em coming!

Kind regards,

FibbyUK

Check out my website:

Like 0      
11 May 2007 10:00 AM by FibbyUK Star rating in UK, Surrey & Playa F.... 2349 posts Send private message

FibbyUK´s avatar

I got 11 on the "Think Test".

Patman, you must be a genius!

Rgds,

FibbyUK

Check out my website:

Like 0      
11 May 2007 10:17 AM by Mr Fish Star rating in Chester / LA. 39 posts Send private message

I wish I was! Wouldn't be stuck in this office 5 days a week thinking about Espana...

Like 0      

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | ... | Next |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

BMI Cardiff - 1 posts
Message for member "Marda" - 0 posts
Development 2 YEARS behind schedule! - 4 posts
Polaris World - 4 posts
Break in - 11 posts
Non-residents buying a car in Spain - 16 posts
The best way to transfer money to Spain (Seriously)! - 92 posts
IKEA Seville now delivering to the coast - 2 posts
estimation of entry date - 10 posts
Seems your UK rates bill can be slashed. Check it out with YOUR local council. - 3 posts
IS THERE NO END TO THE NUMBER OF NEW MEMBERS? - 26 posts
Tax returns in spain - 1 posts
Annual retreats/conference - 1 posts
Offer on UK house. - 9 posts
Commercial business consultants - 20 posts
Interior designers tenerife - 1 posts
Suppliers - 13 posts
Hello Everyone!! - 10 posts
MEETING UP IN MARBELLA - 28 March 2007 - 127 posts
WANTED - RELIABLE GARAGE CDS - 0 posts
Spanish Amazon any info - 1 posts
Bedroom Furniture For Sale - 6 posts
Need for better search engine!! - 8 posts
Onlne Bullying - 7 posts
Duquesa Hills site not finished - 1 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 363

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x