Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
20 Mar 2007 12:00 AM by hanakd1 Star rating. 17 posts Send private message

hanakd1´s avatar

Hello All.

Joined about 3 weeks ago and have been reading the forums so thought it was about time I introduced myself.My name is Hannah and my partner Simon and our 3yr old daughter Mia are moving down to Los Altos(dream Hills area) as soon as the house sells in the sunny UK!. Would love to make some contacts for a chat,advise etc etc(always thinking of new questions that we keep coming accross) We have everything ready down in Spain(well the house anyway!!) so just cant wait to move!.

Thank you for your time and hope to here from you soon.

P.S Anybody know any good PreSchools or Nurserys in the area?(told you I kept thinking of new questions).

Hannah.

Like 0      
20 Mar 2007 1:15 PM by georgia Star rating in Algorfa (As seen on .... 1835 posts Send private message

Vip Supporter

georgia´s avatar

Hi HANNAH,

Your daughter will go straight into school at 3 beleive it or not! mine goes on the bus!!!!

When you sign on the padron they should tell you which school it will be.

everyone is pretty helpful on here,so fire away!

georgia

Like 0      
20 Mar 2007 1:47 PM by JeansSis Star rating. 2376 posts Send private message

JeansSis´s avatar

Welcome  Hannah, great to see you posting.

Love your avatar ! What site did you make it on as I can't make out the sitename written on the bottom, please tell me. Can I ask you to put the Costa name after Los Altos on your profile as generally members have no idea of location if you just put the urb or local area. (I think Dream Hills is Playa Flamenca area on the Costa Blanca where Fibby is but likely others don't if not from same area) Makes it easy then for members to help each other. Muchos gracias.     

We're a happy bunch & Georgia lives same area where my husband & I have our Spanish home, Guardamar, Costa Blanca.

Georgia, did you see my reply regarding the P.O. boxes on El Raso as  I don't know where you asked it of me so can't check to see if you answered.  

Janice

This message was last edited by JeansSis on 3/20/2007.

Like 0      
20 Mar 2007 1:55 PM by georgia Star rating in Algorfa (As seen on .... 1835 posts Send private message

Vip Supporter

georgia´s avatar

Hi Janice,

Yeah thanks,got your message great help,same here couldn't remember where i posted the question!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Again

Georgia

Like 0      
20 Mar 2007 2:09 PM by hanakd1 Star rating. 17 posts Send private message

hanakd1´s avatar

Hi Janice and Georgia.

Janice thanks for the advice!Think I have changed it to Costa Blanca. I got it from a site called Blinkyou.com. they have loads of things on there. First attempt at an Avatar so im just glad it worked!.

Georgia thank you for the tip on schools.Have read about the age before but I think some said six so think thats what confused me! How old is your daughter?

Hannah.

Like 0      
20 Mar 2007 2:14 PM by georgia Star rating in Algorfa (As seen on .... 1835 posts Send private message

Vip Supporter

georgia´s avatar

Hi Hannah,

My daughter is 4,been at school full time for a year now,8.30 - 12.30 and 3.00 - 5.00 everyday.

It's a long day for them but they love it and pick up the language so quickly.

Georgia

Like 0      
20 Mar 2007 2:20 PM by hanakd1 Star rating. 17 posts Send private message

hanakd1´s avatar

Hi Thats great thanks. That is one of my main worries the whole school thing. I know she will pick up Spanish easily enough but it the english I worry about strange as it sounds?!. Will have to try find the teacher in me somewhere.

Hannah.

Like 0      
20 Mar 2007 2:36 PM by JeansSis Star rating. 2376 posts Send private message

JeansSis´s avatar

but had not seen yours before so will go in & look around. Saw these in there a while back, cheeky rather. Hope Justin doesn't see. I'll get caned

Your little girl will flourish at that tender age, what a life she'll have.

Janice

This message was last edited by JeansSis on 3/20/2007.

Like 0      
20 Mar 2007 2:44 PM by hanakd1 Star rating. 17 posts Send private message

hanakd1´s avatar

Thats a good one!! very cheeky in more that one sense of the word!

Like 0      
20 Mar 2007 6:42 PM by FibbyUK Star rating in UK, Surrey & Playa F.... 2349 posts Send private message

FibbyUK´s avatar

Hi hanakd1
Welcome to EOS!

I am far too old to have children of school age, although mine still act like big kids at 30 and twins of 27

Hope you enjoy the forum.....

kind regards,

FibbyUK

One off fee to pay your own La Renta tax (210 Form)
Check out my website:

http://www.payingtaxesinspain210form.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/

Like 0      
20 Mar 2007 7:12 PM by hanakd1 Star rating. 17 posts Send private message

hanakd1´s avatar

Hi Fibby.

Thanks for the Welcome. I have all that fun to come yet with her!! At least we can sit and chill out with a nice Beer n blow off the excess steam once we get over.

Hannah

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

MEETING UP IN MARBELLA - 28 March 2007 - 127 posts
WANTED - RELIABLE GARAGE CDS - 0 posts
Spanish Amazon any info - 1 posts
Bedroom Furniture For Sale - 6 posts
Need for better search engine!! - 8 posts
Onlne Bullying - 7 posts
Duquesa Hills site not finished - 1 posts
Private message block - 2 posts
Whats the Orihuela/Fortuna area like? - 0 posts
Estepona Eateries - 1 posts
Llanos del Peral - 1 posts
Games in here - 3 posts
Can't find me ad! - 0 posts
Procumasa - Las Kalendas Does not listen to customers and ignors specification sheets - 7 posts
Iberian International - Failure to do anything other than take your money - - 1 posts
Terraza del golf - 2 posts
Mar Menor Chitty Chat - 390 posts
Can I just say I found these in other boards to do with restaurants. - 9 posts
Comic Relief - 1 posts
Happy St Patrick's Day - 10 posts
smart investor services - 1 posts
ERRING ON THE SIDE OF CAUTION WITH MY ERM PODCAST - 5 posts
SPANISH INLAND PROPERTIES (GALERA) ANY OTHERS HAD PROBLEMS? - 0 posts
How much time do we have? - 6 posts
NEED MORE BANDWIDTH! - 9 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 11

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x