Bosque de las Lomas 2 ~ Orihuela

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
25 Apr 2009 12:00 AM by pkvenus Star rating. 17 posts Send private message

Hi all,

I'm sort of new to the forum where I replied to the Atlas International Again thread a few days ago then notice this Introduce yourself thread.

I must say what a great forum this is with help already from Mark@TRG & Fly380.........thanks guys!

Just wanted to know if any EOS forum members are residents or own a property on Bosque De Las Lomas 2 ?

My cousin kindly left his townhouse to us in his Will over 3 years ago, where for various legal reasons [still on-going] we have only visited during two quick visits to the area. The last was over 18 months ago where I believe the development or part of it was still on builders water & electric and certain parts of the development were unfinished.

Could someone update us please as to the current state of the development?

To be honest we don't really understand what being on builders water etc really means and how you get off it.............any explanations would be greatly appreciated.

Once the legal stuff gets sorted [if ever!!!!] we really look forward to some happy times. 

Looking forward to any replies.

Like 0      
25 Apr 2009 5:18 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

Hi Pkvenus, welcome. There'll always be someone to help you here.

First I suggest you click on this blue link >> Bosque de las Lomas 28 which will enable you to join the development forum where you post just like you post here on the general forum. You'll find more local help on it.

Builders keep you on their water till your property has its habitation licence. The town hall issues these once they've checked they're happy with certain things. Unfortunately OFTEN, they are NOT !

Without the certificate of habitation you are there illegally.

You will also be on builders electricity at this point too.

Good luck, post all you like too.

This message was last edited by morerosado on 4/25/2009.

Like 0      
25 Apr 2009 5:52 PM by pkvenus Star rating. 17 posts Send private message

Hi morerosado,

Thanks for your reply..................from other forums it seems like quite a lot of properties are 'illegal'...................which I'm led to believe sort of helps in a way as even though my cousin paid fully for the house we have since found out that as the builder still had the deeds he took out a mortgate on the property then did a runner. Where the bank as we so far understand it [awaiting translation], want us to pay the balance. So as Fly380 had said why would the bank want to repossess a property they cannot sell!!

Tried the B-d-l-Lomas 28 thread but it only had 2 posts dating back to early 2007..............I've added a reply though so lets see what comes back.

Well it's nice & sunny up here in the North of England.........................just not quite warm enough for a BBQ!

Have a great weekend.

Like 0      
25 Apr 2009 8:34 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

You enjoy your weekend too, what's left of it, pkvenus. Soory that the dev forum wasn't frequented by owners. Try one nearby, maybe that'll bear more fruit.

Like 0      
26 Apr 2009 4:53 PM by Fly380 Star rating in Las Filipinas, Orihu.... 253 posts Send private message

Well believe it or not I am next to Bosque 2. As I said in the Atlas again thread, we are on builder's water and electric which the builder is legally obliged to pay until we get our certificate of habitation. Only problem is he won't so we are paying . So the law is an ASS. We pay and we still get cut off every month. Enough of our problems. As I understand it, Bosque 2 is finished and on mains water and electric although I don't think they have their certificate of habitation yet. There is a member on this forum who has a property there - bobaol - so it might be a good idea to send him a private message and he will be able to keep you up to date. As far as I know all the builder's mortgages have been payed off on that urbanisation which is good news. Fly

Like 0      
26 Apr 2009 5:05 PM by Fly380 Star rating in Las Filipinas, Orihu.... 253 posts Send private message

I have just checked on bobaol's post on the Atlas Internatioal again thread and he says Bosque 2 has it's certificate of habitation. I suggest again that you pm him. Fly

Like 0      
26 Apr 2009 7:07 PM by pkvenus Star rating. 17 posts Send private message

Fly, first chance I've had to get on-line today.............so thanks for your input!

So is it Bosque 3 that's next to B2?

I'll contact bobaol......................thanks for the lead and good luck with yours.

Like 0      
20 May 2009 9:27 PM by bettyespana Star rating. 4 posts Send private message

Hi pkvenus

I live on Boque de Las Lomas 2,in fact I was one of its 1st residents back in 2003.

Just to put things right I can tell you that yes we are all on our own electricity & water now.

The work that was left by the builder unfinished has been completed by the owners in what we believe

to be a better standard than that which the builder appeared to be incapable of doing.There is still work being done to correct ongoing problems with our pools.

However,I must tell you we have not got our Certs of Habitacio

Regards

bettyespana

Like 0      
20 May 2009 10:41 PM by pkvenus Star rating. 17 posts Send private message

Hi bettyespana,

Thanks for your reply.

It's good to know that the development is in the hands of some good owners.

We don't have the deeds as the builder didn't pay off the mortgage when he received full payment for the property from my cousin, where the bank has now gone to court to claim the house!

Do you know of any other owners who have the same or similar problem?

Regards,

pkvenus

Like 0      
21 May 2009 6:46 PM by bettyespana Star rating. 4 posts Send private message

Hello pkvenus,

I have heard that there are some people that have got sorted but have done it through

their own solicitors.I will ask the President of our Community if she knows anyone on the Urbanisation

& get back to you.Obviously she may not pass on their names but she will be able to perhaps give me an idea

how they did it.I will get back to you soon.

Regards

bettyespana

Like 0      
21 May 2009 7:34 PM by pkvenus Star rating. 17 posts Send private message

Hi Bettyespana,

You are more than kind with your assistance.

We have a Spanish solicitor but he's very hard to keep in any sort of constant touch with [it's like the bus syndrome] where we think it might help him/us if there are any other similar cases.

Many thanks.

pkvenus

Like 0      
21 May 2009 9:20 PM by bettyespana Star rating. 4 posts Send private message

Hi pkvenus,

I believe that at least 1 owner used his own solicitor in the UK not a Spanish one.

It would be interesting to know if you used the original solicitor your deceased used when purchasing.

I say this as I know that a lot of my friends/neighbours were guided towards a particular solicitor by the

big well known agent which most of us bought through.

Many of us have discontinued with this solicitor due to unsatisfactory service etc.whilst making lots of money

out of all of us.

However,as promised in my previous message I will have a word with Janet Thomas our Community Presidente & get

back to you.

Regards

bettyespana

Like 0      
21 May 2009 10:55 PM by pkvenus Star rating. 17 posts Send private message

Hi bettyespana,

We wondered that a few weeks ago & asked him if he was the original solicitor during the house purchase but we are still waiting for a reply where we do tend to think that he wasn't but await confirmation. 

Based on other posts I would say we have a fair/honest solicitor who has had a lot of mess to sort out & still has, however he was already my cousins solicitor before he died where we feel that he should probably have found out this particular issue with the mortgage a lot earlier.

Regards,

pkvenus

Like 0      
24 May 2009 10:56 AM by bettyespana Star rating. 4 posts Send private message

Hello pkvenus,

1st of all I would like to make a correction to what I told you in a previous e.mail.

Apparently the owners in block 10 of our urbanisation are still waiting to be connected

with their own water.In the meantime they are still on builders supply.

I cannot get any information re:Persons being affected by Technologia & non-payment of the mortgage

on the property.

There were some people who said that the builders had taken a 2nd mortgage on their property but 

were sorted out at a cost & they now have their deeds.

bettyespana

Like 0      
24 May 2009 11:22 AM by pkvenus Star rating. 17 posts Send private message

Hi bettyespana,

Thanks again for your help where we are still waiting to find out what actual amount the bank says is owed mortgage wise.

As soon as we know I'll update you.

Best wishes,

pkvenus

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

future owner - 16 posts
Jet 2 Flights 99p Leeds Bradford to Murcia - 2 posts
Long-term-parking in Alicante or ?? - 5 posts
FURNITURE SCAM - 0 posts
Electrical Tarrifs. - 0 posts
BMI flight cancellation. Looking for alternatives please. - 4 posts
I this how I do it? Does my post look good in this? - 4 posts
A BIG THANK YOU ! To Sharon Wyndham and Smiley. - 5 posts
Information on Financial advisors in Spain - 1 posts
Driving updates and local Info - 1 posts
Free Information?? - 1 posts
Non Resident Tax Returns - 46 posts
A week in Almoradi - any must see's or do's in the surrounding area? - 6 posts
British women are the fattest in Europe - 4 posts
Cot Wanted - 0 posts
Have a look at this, just click on the airport & check flights, ingenious. - 0 posts
murica airport help please - 3 posts
Our AGM is June 1st: How do I go about 'suggesting' we have a new President ? - 8 posts
MUSTANG GT FOR SALE - 0 posts
Murcia Nightlife - 3 posts
Alcaucin - Illegal land development - 0 posts
What's for dinner tonight? - 3 posts
Free Beer - FREE car derived van (prefect runner) or it's being SCRAPPED :( - 2 posts
getting a Sky account via UK.......... - 20 posts
Mobile Internet (without contract) - 11 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 15

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x