POLARIS WORLD VICTIM SUPPORT

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
14 Apr 2009 12:00 AM by aruna55 Star rating. 5 posts Send private message

Is anyone in the same situation as us?

ARE YOU OWED MONEY FROM POLARIS AND HAVEN'T SEEN A PENNY?

We are now so fed up of trying to get our money £70,000 back from Polaris. We have employed solicitors who have presented the lawsuit last month but have been informed that this could take 18 months! I do think it's time for action... they have messed all of us about for long enough. We now need to act together. Anyone interested?

Aruna

This message was last edited by aruna55 on 4/14/2009.

This message was last edited by aruna55 on 4/14/2009.

Like 0      
21 Oct 2009 11:31 PM by chelmsford Star rating. 50 posts Send private message

Hi

We were in the same position as you upto June 2009 - Polaris would not return our deposit in relation to an off plan property on Condado de alhama, which was delayed - We took legal advise, we meet with Polaris and Solicitor and Polaris HQ - Spend 3 hrs and got knowwhere, we went to our local MP who took the matter up with the Spanish Ambassador who could do nothing to add pressure to Polaris.    - Polaris will never return your deposit without taking them to court. 

The whole thing was turning into a nightmare, and like you posted action requests to others to get together, but even though I spoke to several other people all in the same position, even threatened to demonstrate at Polaris HQ - nothing come of it.

We was too stressed to continue fighting so we settled for another apartment, which we are now pleased with and am happy now its all over. But I would never recommend Polaris though to anyone.

Like 0      
22 Oct 2009 10:08 AM by ayrez Star rating in La Marina Oasis. 379 posts Send private message

Hello there

We had our deposit returned. Polaris offered to settle the week it was due in court. But it only took 6 months to get to court 12 months ago. Do not give up as it is worth the hassle.

Polaris depend on people backing down before going to court. 

Jean

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Tracing a lawyer - 1 posts
golf courses in and around murcia - 11 posts
moving to spain - 0 posts
insurance needed - 5 posts
SUNDAY DINNER IN OR AROUND MANILVA - 1 posts
Visa electron - 9 posts
Forum signatures need sorting - Your input please - 48 posts
Any recommend a good chiropractor between Gibraltar and Marbella? - 7 posts
Looking for Paul Tobias - 1 posts
how bad is the market? - 9 posts
West Highland White Terrier Puppy wanted - 1 posts
Wireless Internet - 10 posts
Passport validity - 8 posts
How to access the online form for Resident Income Tax 2008 - 9 posts
Vandalism! - 4 posts
Can I delay my completion based on a lack of insurance underwriting of my rental scheme? - 1 posts
Spanish 'Highway Code' - 1 posts
Is there a time limit to issue the LFO and is a back-dated LFO legal? - 5 posts
Chinese - 15 posts
Size of Pump - 2 posts
Chanel+, do not adjust your set - 3 posts
Telmicro fights back ! - 0 posts
electricity question. - 6 posts
Buyers on Ochando Be Aware - 0 posts
Ryanair ... - 42 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 3

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x