How to access the online form for Resident Income Tax 2008

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
12 Apr 2009 12:00 AM by busybee Star rating. 16 posts Send private message

I have been on the AEAT website and have searched high and low for the correct download.  I keep downloading instructions etc. but cannot find the form which I can either fill in online, or perhaps a form I can print off to fill in.

Please can someone let me have some simple instructions and links to find the form.

The form I ineed is to pay Resident Income tax.

I have worked out that we won't need to pay anything but need to submit a form to get a certificate.

Like 0      
13 Apr 2009 10:17 AM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

Hola busybee, I think this is what you're after ?

Like 0      
13 Apr 2009 10:28 AM by leswill Star rating. 120 posts Send private message

I normally deal in non resident tax forms, but if you click this link it will take you to the page to begin submitting your 'borrador renta' which is a draft form. You don't need to be registered for online transactions to use it, just have your NIE number and tax reference.  I have not used it so I don't know what the next stage is, but it is a start!

https://www5.aeat.es/es13/s/dabodaboa03w

Like 0      
13 Apr 2009 11:12 AM by FibbyUK Star rating in UK, Surrey & Playa F.... 2349 posts Send private message

FibbyUK´s avatar

I have used it.

You don't need your tax registration number, just your NIE number

Nil to pay Busybee???

Are you sure, sounds very odd!

FibbyUK

One off fee to pay your own La Renta tax (210 Form)
Check out my website:

http://www.payingtaxesinspain210form.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/

Like 0      
13 Apr 2009 11:30 AM by leswill Star rating. 120 posts Send private message

Once you have entered your NIE number and name the next stage requests a reference number - three options - this is where you need your reference - it will not proceed until one of these options has been chosen.

Like 0      
13 Apr 2009 12:02 PM by Mar Durio Star rating. 54 posts Send private message

Dear busybee,

You have to go to thttp://www.aeat.es/wps/portal/ProgramaAyuda?channel=b55ff9e442b60210VgnVCM1000004ef01e0a____&ver=L&site=56d8237c0bc1ff00VgnVCM100000d7005a80____&idioma=es_ES&menu=0&i

mg=0

then to descarga del programa-click para descargar

Now you have the form for resident income tax 2008.

Mar Durio
Calle Ancha 30, 2º
E-11201 Algeciras
(t) +34.956.092.687
(f) +34.956.092.697
m.durio@costaluzlawyers.es
www.costaluzlawyers.es

Like 0      
13 Apr 2009 12:16 PM by FibbyUK Star rating in UK, Surrey & Playa F.... 2349 posts Send private message

FibbyUK´s avatar

It's good we have professional people like Mar, here on EOS

This way people get the correct linformation/links

FibbyUK

One off fee to pay your own La Renta tax (210 Form)
Check out my website:

http://www.payingtaxesinspain210form.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/

Like 0      
13 Apr 2009 3:44 PM by busybee Star rating. 16 posts Send private message

Thank you one and all.  I have managed to download the form.

I will see if I can complete it!!  If not I may be looking for someone to do the taxes for me.

Like 0      
15 Apr 2009 2:28 PM by NeilinElche Star rating in Elche. 40 posts Send private message

Hi Busybee

If your affairs are straight forward then you should be able to fill in the form on your own. However, if you either have income tax deducted at source from income arising in the UK, if you receive income from real estate, if you receive personal pension income or if you have income arising from any investments you should seek professional advice before completing a return. I would also urge you to seek professional advice if you don't speak Spanish, even if your affairs are straight forward.

By way of an example, there's a simple tick box question on the UK self assessment tax return which relates to your personal allowances. Loads of native English speakers complete their own return's, but you'd be amazed at how many of them make the mistake of not ticking said box.....and this simple mistake leads to a large tax demand.

Thanks

Neil

Like 0      
16 Apr 2009 7:32 AM by busybee Star rating. 16 posts Send private message

I have completed the form and there doesn't seem to be any tax to pay, as I said.

Not all of us have properties in two countries.  We are early retirees on a small pension, which has been reduced by the value of the pound.

Thanks for the link.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Vandalism! - 4 posts
Can I delay my completion based on a lack of insurance underwriting of my rental scheme? - 1 posts
Spanish 'Highway Code' - 1 posts
Is there a time limit to issue the LFO and is a back-dated LFO legal? - 5 posts
Chinese - 15 posts
Size of Pump - 2 posts
Chanel+, do not adjust your set - 3 posts
Telmicro fights back ! - 0 posts
electricity question. - 6 posts
Buyers on Ochando Be Aware - 0 posts
Ryanair ... - 42 posts
Alicante - 0 posts
Monarch increase hold baggage price! - 17 posts
pool safety - 3 posts
Can I withhold some of my community fees? - 1 posts
PLEASE HELP RE CANNOT ACCESS E-MAILS FROM YAHOO - 10 posts
Advice required re non completion of amenities. Can we withdraw from contract due to this? - 18 posts
Bankruptcy check estate agent /developer - 1 posts
Interested in exchanging? We are searching for a property on the Costa del Sol - 0 posts
Interested in exchanging? We are searching for a property on the Costa del Sol - 0 posts
Certificate of habitation - 8 posts
I need a 3 bed and 2 bed Estepona to Manilva - 3 posts
Expired ITV Help! - 6 posts
Directions to Torremolinas please - 5 posts
PROBLEMS WITH YAHOO. - 3 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 10

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x