UK PLASMA TV IN SPAIN?

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
24 Feb 2009 12:00 AM by delza Star rating. 77 posts Send private message

Hi,

My girlfriend is coming out to live with me in Spain and is bringing Plasma TV with her which has a digitial tuner, freeview..

Would this be able to tune in TDT?

Like 0      
24 Feb 2009 2:50 PM by satandpcguy Star rating in Gandia, Valencia. 399 posts Send private message

satandpcguy´s avatar

maybe..is the answer....

there are a few threads already on UKtvs and TDT and the issues that you may encounter with a freeview branded tv and tdt...including the thread just below this on entitled "TDT"

but it may help if...

the tvs country setting be changed to "spain"

the tv can scan digital frequency 69 - the uk does not use this frequency, spain does..

some uk freeview boxes do not allow you to change to the second / alternate audio soundtrack.

maybe post you tvs model number and maybe someone has that and is using it and can confirm....

www.satandpcguy.com Satellite TV & Sky TV in Spain installers. Costa Blanca, Azahar and Valencia areas.

"Like" us on Facebook

Like 0      
24 Feb 2009 4:23 PM by Marksfish Star rating in Vera, Almeria. 2627 posts Send private message

Marksfish´s avatar

How is the tv coming to Spain? Most companies will not insure plasma screens as they are so delicate, I found that out when bringing mine over.

Mark

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Iceland in Spain? - 43 posts
End of the Euro ?? Could it really happen - 3 posts
Does anyone know of a van with spare room coming from UK to Manilva Area in March 09 - 9 posts
Signature on documents - 2 posts
Keith and Liz we live in La Escha near Lorca Murcia - 1 posts
UK van & storage back working. 1st March in Scotland. - 0 posts
I'm frustrated by my inablity to learn Spanish - 52 posts
Ryanair to drop check in desks by end of year? - 8 posts
golf starter kits - bargain - 0 posts
buying a repossesion - 7 posts
NIE Application in Manchester - 3 posts
Football fans on the Costa Blanca - 0 posts
internet connection - 12 posts
Rattan furniture - 6 posts
Van collecting in Scotland 1st March. - 0 posts
Watch your credit card transactions abroad!! - 13 posts
swop bike for van - 0 posts
Transfer Mortgage - 2 posts
Swimming Pool - 8 posts
Sunset Golf La Resina Golf and Country Club near Estepona - Investment purchase - 2 posts
UK market - 4 posts
nottingham buyers? - 0 posts
Cajasur - definitely not a bank I would recommend, especially in Alora - can you help? - 3 posts
Disposing of a RHD van in Spain - is this possible? - 15 posts
Property Management - 1 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 3

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x