Cajasur - definitely not a bank I would recommend, especially in Alora - can you help?

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
20 Feb 2009 12:00 AM by KLM Star rating. 1 posts Send private message

Hi All,

I have found this web site and it's forums quite by chance as I was searching the internet for contact details for the new Director General of Cajasur Antonio Barral. If I have to complain I usually trawl the internet for these kinds of details and write directly to the top - it has always worked for me in the past.

I signed a direct debit with Cajsur in favour of Endesa 2 years ago. It never worked. I don't live in Spain now and consequently rely on friends who look after my house for me. Everytime the bill wasn't paid Endesay cut me off. Everytime this happened my friend went to the bank and to Endesa to find out why the direct debit wasn't working. Everytime both parties said that they had checked / updated their records and that it would all be OK next time round.... you get the picture.

My original branch manager was brilliant and although he had moved on I wrote to him telling him of the problems I was having both with Endesa and with the local branch. At this point I wasn't sure who was at fault. He contacted the branch and eventually it became apparent that they had neglected to put a reference number on the original set up documentation. Obviously I was less than pleased having incurred numerous reconnection charges as well as paying my friend for her time in trying to resolve this matter.

The new manager at the branch is appalling - he has not the first clue about customer service. I have written to him to say that I want to make a claim for incurred costs and he refuses to deal with the matter, whilst sending fairly rude and unprofessional emails.

I have contacted their customer service email address twice now - first time 27th Jan and have still not had a response.

I understand that there is a banking protocal in Spain that can be used with regard to complaints but I do not know how to get the information I need to start the ball rolling. I believe that I have to write to the director of services at the bank and then if I get no joy from that latterly the Bank of Spain which acts as the equivalent of the Banking Ombudsman.

Can anyone help with any of the details I need or does anyone have any contact details within Cajasur that are not the normal ones on the internet.

Thanks, Karen

Like 0      
06 Jan 2010 8:17 PM by ** Account deleted ** Star rating. 5 posts Send private message

Did you ever receive a reply to this separately? I have been having similar problems with Cajasur and would be interested to know how you got on.

Like 0      
06 Jan 2010 8:17 PM by ** Account deleted ** Star rating. 5 posts Send private message

Did you ever receive a reply to this separately? I have been having similar problems with Cajasur and would be interested to know how you got on.

Like 0      

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Disposing of a RHD van in Spain - is this possible? - 15 posts
Property Management - 1 posts
GEORGEKAY - 3 posts
Ready Rental Property - 15 posts
WANTED Wooden Childs Playpen - 0 posts
Problem with two properties in Spain - 2 posts
INFO ON GRANADA - HOTELS AND MUST SEE PLACES TO GO OR NOT TO GO - 6 posts
Shared agency for your data base - 0 posts
PALMERA PROPERTIES - 0 posts
Volunteers needed for children's charity in Malaga - 4 posts
Angel de Miraflores Mijas good or bad - 3 posts
unsatisfactory furniture what is procedure? Help please Maria - 1 posts
IF you booked car hire in Spain some months ago for the future CHECK LATEST PRICES - 26 posts
INTERNET EXPLORER PROBLEM - 7 posts
Aval and Express Evcitions - 12 posts
what to include in a vivendia contract - 1 posts
Audi 80 convertible for sale.. - 2 posts
any pet friendly accomodation out there? - 0 posts
helicopteros sanitarios - ending contract - 6 posts
Big reductions in asking prices - 17 posts
Distressed Sales- before repossession! - 1 posts
Paperwork regarding Spanish reg car in UK. - 3 posts
Altos De La Zubia - 1 posts
The evil of Cancer - 5 posts
Vias verdes in Spain - 2 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 4

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x