6 Nations 2009

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
21 Mar 2009 9:27 AM by Kev K Star rating in Cork, Ireland, Olivi.... 141 posts Send private message

Kev K´s avatar

" COME ON IRELAND "

Like 0      
21 Mar 2009 7:37 PM by bobaol Star rating. 2253 posts Send private message

bobaol´s avatar

AAAARRRRRGHHHH!!!!!

Well played, the Paddies.

Like 0      
21 Mar 2009 7:43 PM by tricia52 Star rating in Dublin. 277 posts Send private message

Oh My God, what a match???? Nail biting match could have changed so much at the last kick...soooo glad for Ireland. So sorry Wales.....really mean it.

Oh lie the fields of Athenry........

Like 0      
21 Mar 2009 8:15 PM by ******** Star rating in UK & Murcia. 574 posts Send private message

Chwarae teg pawb - what a match - i couldn't keep stop jumping around through the second half and the dog thought i'd gone loopy ! 

Well played Ireland, i couldn't stop smiling at your win, really well deserved, especially at the Millenium Stadium.  those trys were awesome and left us standing.   It's tragic for us and our boys played well.  The ending was unbelievable. bobaol and tricia are sooooo  right....aaaaaarrrrgghhh !!!  What a match,brilliant.

Jane

Like 0      
21 Mar 2009 8:37 PM by tricia52 Star rating in Dublin. 277 posts Send private message

Thanks Jane, still hasnt sunk in....62 years!!! That last kick could have changed so much. Not pretty rugby but so tense, Ireland played the Munster way, like a game of chess, move by move. Kidney has made such a difference to the Irish team.

Mothers day tomorrow, celebration equals hangover on Mon!!!!!

Like 0      
21 Mar 2009 8:42 PM by Stronge Star rating. 26 posts Send private message

Great result i just can not believe that they won I was so sure that Wales would come back at the last kick.  I was hiding behind my cushion.!!! I really enjoyed the last half hour with George Hook, Tom Mc Gurk and the rest of the lads.  Well done lads we could all do with a lift.

Like 0      
21 Mar 2009 8:58 PM by raff Star rating in Belfast. 143 posts Send private message

Just back from the Park Inn hotel, where I watched the most exiciting days' rugby I believe I have seen in my life, I jumped, I shouted, danced and bit the nails. No voice left. 

Where do you start?  I started at 2pm, what a win by France and I knew the brave Scots would put up a fight, and I hid behind open fingers as Wales had a final penalty kick in the dying seconds of the game.

Well done to all the participating teams and their tremendous fans And a warm felt thanks to all on this forum who congratulated Ireland on their historic win in Cardiff tonight.

WELL DONE IRELAND, WALES, ENGLAND, SCOTLAND, FRANCE AND ITALY FOR GIVING US SO MUCH PLEASURE OVER THE TOURNAMENT.

Like 0      
22 Mar 2009 1:35 PM by Kev K Star rating in Cork, Ireland, Olivi.... 141 posts Send private message

Kev K´s avatar

Great game and well done to Wales it couldn't have been closer, well overdue to us Irish tho

Like 0      
22 Mar 2009 1:47 PM by Candyfloss Star rating in Cardiff / Mar Menor. 1605 posts Send private message

Candyfloss´s avatar

To Ireland 

There was laughter, there were tears, there were handbags at dawn  LOL

Fantastic game right up until the last minute. As Jonathon said, drama from beginning to end, it certainly was. 

Well done to both sides, you did great.

Like 0      

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Ariving on flight blah blah - 7 posts
Bank of Spain petition - latest - 3 posts
New Criminal Activity - can anyone substantiate - 7 posts
New to Eye on spain - 3 posts
New Criminal Activity - 4 posts
Child Maintenance Issue. - 1 posts
Aifos Demand Letters - 5 posts
Snowing again! - 5 posts
Proposals for AGM - 12 posts
Blue Tits, Fat Balls & Pinched Nuts - 13 posts
Local Moving Company - 0 posts
MURCIA? MAR MENOR? COSTA CALIDA? - 14 posts
Interior Paint - 5 posts
unwanted furniture packs - 1 posts
A task for Justin re mobile sites - 0 posts
One for the PC techies please? - 11 posts
How much to sue a builder? - 11 posts
Iberdrola & Aguaquest bills online - 11 posts
El Pinet Rental - 0 posts
Property management - 1 posts
Communal areas change of use - 13 posts
Wages in Spain - 8 posts
anyone got a high chair senorio de Roda area? - 0 posts
Horror Stories about refunds from Polaris! - 0 posts
Villa to sleep 30 people or seperate villas close to eachother! Money no objest! - 3 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 49

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 | 2 | 3 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x