Hi from Redcar

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
18 Sep 2008 12:00 AM by Redcar Star rating in Redcar & El Valle. 3 posts Send private message

Redcar´s avatar
Hi to all on the forum. 
We are John and Mal from sunny Redcar and El Valle in Murcia. We have been looking in on this site for a while and finally decided to do the right thing and sign up.
We completed last May and try to get out there once a month and love exploring the area although we have barely scratched the surface so far.

Like 0      
19 Sep 2008 1:20 PM by Candyfloss Star rating in Cardiff / Mar Menor. 1605 posts Send private message

Candyfloss´s avatar
Hi John & Mal
Welcome to the forum, hope you enjoy it and I know what you mean about not scratching the surface yet around the area, everytime we go over there is so much more to explore. It's great fun isn't it? .
We ventured to Mazzaron to see friends last visit, got lost, but had fun anyway

Like 0      
19 Sep 2008 1:25 PM by mr.kevin Star rating in Costa Blanca. 189 posts Send private message

mr.kevin´s avatar

Hi There,

Welcome to Spain and the EOS.

It is a bit different here in Spain, you don't have Coatham bowl of the Starlight club, but you do have wonderfull weather as you have probabley found out.

No. I am not from the north east, but did spend lots of time there in the 70's working on the steel works, suppose it has all changed and the two places above have long gone. Fish and chips are probabley still great though.

Hope you enjoy Spain and EOS 

Kev.

Like 0      
19 Sep 2008 1:52 PM by freddy Star rating. 71 posts Send private message

I am still in Redcar...until Monday anyway. The weather here is pretty tropical as it always is in this part of the North.

Like 0      
19 Sep 2008 5:50 PM by Redcar Star rating in Redcar & El Valle. 3 posts Send private message

Redcar´s avatar
Thanks for the warm welcome.
Mr. Kevin, the Coatham Bowl is still there and so is the Starlight - renamed Silks - but still pretty much as it was. (So I am told...)
Candyfloss, we know what it is like to get lost, attempted Murcia city three times and got hopelessly lost, so much so the last time it will be a while before we try again.
John & Mal

Like 0      
19 Sep 2008 10:54 PM by freddy Star rating. 71 posts Send private message

My only couple of trips into Murcia was to do the obligatory Ikea and Primark runs, then it was back home to the patio and a cool drink !!. I reckon maybe a couple of times a year wil be acceptable but otherwise, I'll do my shopping at the local market and other shopping at one of the Malls etc., Still better than shopping at Morrisons followed by a Pacitto coffee !! 

This message was last edited by freddy on 9/19/2008.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

New rentals website. 6 months free (not an advert Justin) - 10 posts
To walk or not to walk ? - 7 posts
How to cancel renting advert - 1 posts
Apartment not built to original specification - legal view - 6 posts
Jet2.: Valencia to Leeds Bradford Summer 2009 - 4 posts
Help setting up property management co - 4 posts
The boy in the striped pyjamas - 11 posts
Volvo Ocean Race in Alicante - 0 posts
Playa Golf 3 Deeds - 2 posts
Another new user - 14 posts
Restaurants in Moraira on Costa Blanca - 1 posts
Freeview vs Freesat vs Freesatfromsky vs Sky and how to spot a rebroadcaster - 17 posts
minibus - 0 posts
Implications of Not Completing - 39 posts
7 Seater people carrier -Ford Galaxy 2002-1.9TDCI - 6 SPEED - OFFERS??? : - 4 posts
On-site facilities at San Cayetano - 3 posts
8 pay day's till we move out there - 8 posts
Official numbers of the National Office for Rentals - 0 posts
Proper Driving licence - 5 posts
Loosing a passport - 9 posts
Posted on Palmera Site - 5 posts
New at rentals - 1 posts
Transporting a Motorbike - 0 posts
27th September - Coming to Almoradi - 3 posts
primary school in frigliana - 12 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 6

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x