primary school in frigliana

Schools and Education in Spain Guide
Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
16 Sep 2008 12:00 AM by dixonm Star rating. 9 posts Send private message

Hi can anyone tell me the name of the primary school in frigliana, and what the school is like, as we are planning to move over and are looking for a school for our 6 year old son.  
optional

Like 0      
18 Sep 2008 11:48 AM by Tish Star rating in Surrey. 833 posts Send private message

There is only one school in Frigiliana and it’s a primary school, it has a sports centre with a gym and a large open air swimming pool which anyone from Frigiliana can use in during the summer months, the secondary schools are located in Nerja so the children catch the bus and it’s a 10 minute journey. You need to be living in the Frigiliana area to registar your children at the school and places can be limited. 

Taken from website.

Colegio Público Enrique Gines, Avda. Principe de España, Tel : 952 533 122.

This message was last edited by Tish on 9/18/2008.

Like 0      
18 Sep 2008 2:40 PM by dixonm Star rating. 9 posts Send private message

Thanks for your responce, we have an appartment in Nerja and have contacted the school about any places available so fingers crossed, do you have any children at the school?

Like 0      
18 Sep 2008 3:08 PM by Tish Star rating in Surrey. 833 posts Send private message

My children are adults now!  We know Frigiliana well. We love it there. The school looks very nice. If you are not resident in Frigiliana or nearby, you may not be able to send your son to school there. As in the UK you have to be in the catchment area. You'll only know for sure  though if you ask. Good Luck.

Like 0      
12 May 2009 4:17 PM by hardiehibee Star rating. 17 posts Send private message

Hi dixonm,

Was just reading your post and wondered if you made it to Nerja, are you still there?

How did you get on regarding schools? Did you get your little one into school in Frigiliana or did you have to go for one in Nerja.  Only ask as mine are starting school in Nerja after the summer and would like to find out about them.

Like 0      
12 May 2009 4:17 PM by hardiehibee Star rating. 17 posts Send private message

Hi dixonm,

Was just reading your post and wondered if you made it to Nerja, are you still there?

How did you get on regarding schools? Did you get your little one into school in Frigiliana or did you have to go for one in Nerja.  Only ask as mine are starting school in Nerja after the summer and would like to find out about them.

Like 0      
13 May 2009 12:47 PM by dixonm Star rating. 9 posts Send private message

Hi, yes we are now living in Nerja have been since January.

My son is attending a school in Nerja and he seems to be enjoying it, there are a few english kids there which helps,

How old are your children? and what school in Nerja will they be going too as there are a few in town,

Like 0      
13 May 2009 3:51 PM by hardiehibee Star rating. 17 posts Send private message

Hi,  That is good to here you are still in Nerja and that things have worked out for you.

Is it OK if I PM you as I don't really like giving out to much details regarding the kids on an open forum.

Thanks.

Like 0      
13 May 2009 7:43 PM by hardiehibee Star rating. 17 posts Send private message

Just to let you know I got your message but can't read it?????????????????????????????.

I need to wait until it has been activated or something.  Can't wait to read it, hope it is interesting reading.

Like 0      
14 May 2009 9:56 AM by dixonm Star rating. 9 posts Send private message

Hi, sorry your be disappointed its not very interesting, just said no probs with you replying direct to me!!!

Like 0      
14 May 2009 11:47 AM by hardiehibee Star rating. 17 posts Send private message

Awww you killed the suspense, only joking.

Will get back to you once I can get into my messages.

Like 0      
01 Sep 2012 12:49 PM by lynette32 Star rating. 1 posts Send private message

Hi, I hope you dont mind me joining in on your conversation! Im moving to Frigiliana and would really like to have a chat with someone at the school to arrange an appointment to see what the school is like. Does anyone have a contact number or email address for them? I would really appreciate it! Does anyone have any recommendations for schools etc? Does anyone know what the school in Frigiliana is like? I would really appreciate any thoughts! Lynette

Like 0      
10 Sep 2012 11:16 AM by seaviewgirl Star rating. 9 posts Send private message

Hi could any one tell me with kids in the nerja area what sort of activities are on offer during school and also after school and what do the local children do after school? I am interested to know as we are researching this area to move to! Thanks any advice appreciated

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Gemma´s Bilingual & Property Services - 0 posts
Would you use a childminder - 3 posts
O2 XDA 11S UNLOCKED - 0 posts
Needed - Desperately - Moped Handbook - 0 posts
Hi..i'm lovekiwis(don't ask!),new to here,but in Pilar Horadada area 8 years - 8 posts
Good Manana - 29 posts
From bad to worse, whats going on? wheres my money gone? - 54 posts
NossieHi - 2 posts
Small claims Procedure (SCP) in Spain. " Monitorios" - 7 posts
4 new dining chairs for sale - 0 posts
Property management company in Rojales area - 3 posts
Alicante airport - getting petrol - 20 posts
looking for an old friend - 0 posts
Long Term Rental Wanted - 5 posts
Property wealth tax and unleased urban property tax for non fiscal residents - 4 posts
How to close our SxlBank account? - 1 posts
Wish me luck! - 5 posts
EASYJET HAVE ADDED EXTRA ITEMS TO COMPLETE FOR API - 4 posts
Registering UK Vehicle in Spain - 6 posts
Ready Made Curtains & Bed covers - 7 posts
When you've done the work and they just won't pay!! - 5 posts
Web Cam - 0 posts
Why are banks not paying out ? - 7 posts
Calpe apartments - 0 posts
wanted URGENT! Man with big van for local removal, torrevieja area - 0 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 13

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:  
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x