8 pay day's till we move out there

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
16 Sep 2008 12:00 AM by Morby Family Star rating in Middlesbrough Clevel.... 32 posts Send private message

Morby Family´s avatar
Just got back home late last night, rain wind dull etc etc, yet only 8 pay days till we make San Cayetano our new home. Sorted the paperwork out last week the finance on return today, and our family move out that's myself Kevin , Carol my Wife our Daughter and two young grandsons sometime after May 23rd 2009. The builder walked us around the area on our second visit filling us in on new plans projects and with Esther and the rep we were sold. So its not Adios merely Luego.

Kevin.    

Like 0      
17 Sep 2008 8:00 AM by Marksfish Star rating in Vera, Almeria. 2627 posts Send private message

Marksfish´s avatar
Weekly paid I hope? How lucky, we have to wait at least 3 years now until we can move (Son's schooling).

Mark

Like 0      
17 Sep 2008 10:23 PM by M11block Star rating. 179 posts Send private message

Congratulations you lucky people, we are locked in a ridiculous situations, 2 years after buying house, which was finished when we bought, not bought off plan. 2 years on and we are trying to get our money back as there is absolutely nothing happening with the builder to release the houses.  To make it all worse with the euro, the cost of the house to us in real terms has now increased since we signed contract by £15,000. 

Good luck and enjoy the lovely weather and atmosphere of sunny Spain .... maybe one day, if we live that long.

Like 0      
19 Sep 2008 8:02 AM by Rob in Madrid Star rating in Madrid. 274 posts Send private message

Rob in Madrid´s avatar
The wife is in Germany on business and she said it's freezing yuck. I told her I'm still wearing sandles and shorts and that's up here in Madrid

Gotta love the Spanish weather,

Decided after all I don't like Spanish TV, that is having compared both.

Like 0      
22 Sep 2008 2:16 PM by jj325 Star rating in San Pedro del Pinata.... 24 posts Send private message

Family moved to Spain nearly 4 years ago, love the life-style, children love school.  Settled well, working harder than ever before, but if it keeps us here hey-ho

Best of luck with your move out here to the sun-shine

Like 0      
22 Sep 2008 2:36 PM by jj1111 Star rating in Casares del Sol. 21 posts Send private message

jj1111´s avatar
Moved here in August. Just got word I start work beginning of October. Can life get any better.

Like 0      
22 Sep 2008 4:52 PM by FibbyUK Star rating in UK, Surrey & Playa F.... 2349 posts Send private message

FibbyUK´s avatar
Hi jj1111
That's great news for you!
Glad it's all working out, good luck with the job!
Regards,

FibbyUK

One off fee to pay your own La Renta tax (210 Form)
Check out my website:

http://www.payingtaxesinspain210form.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/

Like 0      
22 Sep 2008 5:20 PM by jj1111 Star rating in Casares del Sol. 21 posts Send private message

jj1111´s avatar
Thanks Fibby
I have learnt so much from this site and the different threads. I have laughed a lot as well and that has kept my spirits up.

Like 0      
22 Sep 2008 5:33 PM by Robbie Hughes Star rating. 1 posts Send private message

Good luck to you Kevin and your family. My property will be complete in December 2009 (I hope) and a friend completes on his new home on Tuesday.
Everyone I know who has moved there say it is the best thing they have done...regardless of age size of family etc.
Great newsletter which tells the truth about buying/living in Spain
Rob

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Official numbers of the National Office for Rentals - 0 posts
Proper Driving licence - 5 posts
Loosing a passport - 9 posts
Posted on Palmera Site - 5 posts
New at rentals - 1 posts
Transporting a Motorbike - 0 posts
27th September - Coming to Almoradi - 3 posts
primary school in frigliana - 12 posts
Gemma´s Bilingual & Property Services - 0 posts
Would you use a childminder - 3 posts
O2 XDA 11S UNLOCKED - 0 posts
Needed - Desperately - Moped Handbook - 0 posts
Hi..i'm lovekiwis(don't ask!),new to here,but in Pilar Horadada area 8 years - 8 posts
Good Manana - 29 posts
From bad to worse, whats going on? wheres my money gone? - 54 posts
NossieHi - 2 posts
Small claims Procedure (SCP) in Spain. " Monitorios" - 7 posts
4 new dining chairs for sale - 0 posts
Property management company in Rojales area - 3 posts
Alicante airport - getting petrol - 20 posts
looking for an old friend - 0 posts
Long Term Rental Wanted - 5 posts
Property wealth tax and unleased urban property tax for non fiscal residents - 4 posts
How to close our SxlBank account? - 1 posts
Wish me luck! - 5 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 9

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x