Playa Golf 3 Deeds

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
17 Sep 2008 12:00 AM by pteire Star rating. 9 posts Send private message

I think a separate thread should be started regarding those unfortunates who although they have PAID IN FULL for their properties in San Jose's Playa Golf 3, have now found that SJ/ATLAS/AROCA have failed in their duty of care by not detecting that SJ have mortgages STILL UNCLEARED on their properties, and which the San Jose  administrators will need to resolve thus enabling a transfer of title deeds. There are SEVERAL properties in this situation, at least 15. The Lawyers are AROCA, the properties were brokered through ATLAS, and the builder is San Jose.

If YOU are affected, why not let us know, and follow the thread in the event that any 'news' is received by any of us?

PT 

Like 0      
17 Sep 2008 3:07 PM by Fly380 Star rating in Las Filipinas, Orihu.... 253 posts Send private message

ATLAS and AROCA are very good at this. Did it with Tecnologia Urbanista also. Hardly a co-incidence. I'm still waiting for my deeds since Jan 2005!!!

Like 0      
09 Oct 2008 8:50 PM by Demented Star rating in I am in Cork, Irelan.... 33 posts Send private message

hI there we are one of those that have been completely fooled by San Jose and aroca.. our house is complete  in playa golf III and since we left spain in june after finding out that san jose would not turn up to complete and we had to pay aroca before we went home so they could follow our case!! i know foolish now in hindsight.. and we have not spoken to one person since from Aroca how the hell the can get away with it infuriates me... apparently our names went on the creditors list last month but we are none the wiser as to where we stand..... ......... WHAT TO DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Another new user - 14 posts
Restaurants in Moraira on Costa Blanca - 1 posts
Freeview vs Freesat vs Freesatfromsky vs Sky and how to spot a rebroadcaster - 17 posts
minibus - 0 posts
Implications of Not Completing - 39 posts
7 Seater people carrier -Ford Galaxy 2002-1.9TDCI - 6 SPEED - OFFERS??? : - 4 posts
On-site facilities at San Cayetano - 3 posts
8 pay day's till we move out there - 8 posts
Official numbers of the National Office for Rentals - 0 posts
Proper Driving licence - 5 posts
Loosing a passport - 9 posts
Posted on Palmera Site - 5 posts
New at rentals - 1 posts
Transporting a Motorbike - 0 posts
27th September - Coming to Almoradi - 3 posts
primary school in frigliana - 12 posts
Gemma´s Bilingual & Property Services - 0 posts
Would you use a childminder - 3 posts
O2 XDA 11S UNLOCKED - 0 posts
Needed - Desperately - Moped Handbook - 0 posts
Hi..i'm lovekiwis(don't ask!),new to here,but in Pilar Horadada area 8 years - 8 posts
Good Manana - 29 posts
From bad to worse, whats going on? wheres my money gone? - 54 posts
NossieHi - 2 posts
Small claims Procedure (SCP) in Spain. " Monitorios" - 7 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 3

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x