Posted on Palmera Site

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
16 Sep 2008 12:00 AM by rodger Star rating in Lulworth, Dorset.. 59 posts Send private message

I've only just joined the forum so perusing I came across this one. Our Adminisration is run VERY badly (by Brits as it happens) and all sorts of unacceptable things are done. One of the owners setup a forums to deal with peoples comments, etc. but it just turned into a slanging match between a few people. Does anyone here have a property on Los Balcones? Interested in any feedback.

Like 0      
16 Sep 2008 5:25 PM by abbbb1 Star rating in Essex and Ciudad Que.... 306 posts Send private message

abbbb1´s avatar
I don't have a property in Los Balcones, but I have some friends who are resident in
Calle Salvador Dali, Los Balcones.  
If no-one else has a place in that area, send me a pm of the problem and I'll ask them if they can help/come up with any suggestions.

Home
is where the heart is!

Like 0      
17 Sep 2008 3:15 PM by semijubilada Star rating in London/Torrevieja. 1052 posts Send private message

Rodger, you don't live in Lago Jardine 1 by any chance.  Forums were full of the problems on there due to poor administration.

Like 0      
17 Sep 2008 4:14 PM by Karensun Star rating in Orihuela Costa. 1474 posts Send private message

Karensun´s avatar
Semi, most of the problems on Lagojardin 1 are not caused by poor administration but by a group of people who do not wish do 'do things' according to Spanish Law and spend most of the time 'slagging' each other of on a forum.
I have personal experience of this area and as I have already told them, I would not live there if you paid me......which is a pity cos it's a lovely development ( if it wasn't for the people !! )

Now a non-smoker !  

Like 0      
17 Sep 2008 5:20 PM by semijubilada Star rating in London/Torrevieja. 1052 posts Send private message

I must have understoond the thread I read then,  I thought residents were keen to get rid of the Administrators.  The AGM was filmed and published on YouTube.

I often wonder if it's a case of boredom causing you to turn into Victor Meldrews or it's the sun going to your head.  People seem to get het up over the simplest things and community spirit goes out of the window.

Like 0      
18 Sep 2008 1:23 PM by Karensun Star rating in Orihuela Costa. 1474 posts Send private message

Karensun´s avatar
I saw the u tube thingy to Semi, but on hearing what actually happened was caused by only a few who were noisier than the rest......................well.......................what transpires on that Urb defies all logic. There are several 'communities' on one Urb all with different Presidentes and one main Presidente. There is some conflict as to who is what on one community. There was an EGM after the well publicised AGM ( to which I was invited via thier forum to to observe ) but the big trouble is that the meeting was convened illegally ( hthey did not have the required 25% signatures, only about 11 names and used proxy votes for the others and this practice is against the law. A new Presidente andd administrator were elected at this illegal EGM and for obvious reasons the old or proper Presidente and administrator are still claiming thier office. Unfortunately, any attempts, by anyone, to recify this situation results in severe back biting on thier forum.
It must be awful to live in that atmosphere and I really hope they are able to sort it out soon, for thier own sakes, but these problems have been accruing for a considerable time with what looks like no end to them.

Now a non-smoker !  

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

New at rentals - 1 posts
Transporting a Motorbike - 0 posts
27th September - Coming to Almoradi - 3 posts
primary school in frigliana - 12 posts
Gemma´s Bilingual & Property Services - 0 posts
Would you use a childminder - 3 posts
O2 XDA 11S UNLOCKED - 0 posts
Needed - Desperately - Moped Handbook - 0 posts
Hi..i'm lovekiwis(don't ask!),new to here,but in Pilar Horadada area 8 years - 8 posts
Good Manana - 29 posts
From bad to worse, whats going on? wheres my money gone? - 54 posts
NossieHi - 2 posts
Small claims Procedure (SCP) in Spain. " Monitorios" - 7 posts
4 new dining chairs for sale - 0 posts
Property management company in Rojales area - 3 posts
Alicante airport - getting petrol - 20 posts
looking for an old friend - 0 posts
Long Term Rental Wanted - 5 posts
Property wealth tax and unleased urban property tax for non fiscal residents - 4 posts
How to close our SxlBank account? - 1 posts
Wish me luck! - 5 posts
EASYJET HAVE ADDED EXTRA ITEMS TO COMPLETE FOR API - 4 posts
Registering UK Vehicle in Spain - 6 posts
Ready Made Curtains & Bed covers - 7 posts
When you've done the work and they just won't pay!! - 5 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 6

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x