Help setting up property management co

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
17 Sep 2008 12:00 AM by g-cogle Star rating in Granada. 6 posts Send private message

g-cogle´s avatar
Hi,
I´ve recently set up a website offering property management services amongst others. It was aimed at individual property owners and my thoughts were that I only needed a few clients to keep me going. I have now been approached by an estate agency to be the property manager for an urbanisation of 180 properties, where some owners are reselling, some are renting them out long term and some are letting them out for holidays. They´ve asked me to come up with a proposal and prices to see if we can come to an agreement. Now, suddenly my "little" business idea seems a bit scary!! I will obviously need to draw up contracts etc, and have already worked out 3 different types of package to cover most needs. My question is, I was thinking of becoming "autonomo" but now am not sure whether this is the best idea. Would it be better to set the company up as an SL? Can anyone help me? What are the procedures, costs etc? I think this is a great opportunity and I don´t want to let it pass by! I hope you will be able to advise me!!!!
thanks

Like 0      
18 Sep 2008 10:05 PM by Lindie Star rating in Andalucia. Velez-Mal.... 23 posts Send private message

I'm just trying to bump this one, as I think the reply would be very interesting!

Like 0      
20 Sep 2008 11:02 AM by g-cogle Star rating in Granada. 6 posts Send private message

g-cogle´s avatar
thanks lindie for trying to bump this! it seems no one is going to answer though! i really hope someone sees this and can help me!! pleeeeease!!

Like 0      
20 Sep 2008 12:42 PM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

EOS Team´s avatar
To be honest, this isn't so clear-cut and is a little to do with personal preference.

If you are working by yourself then autonomo is certainly the way to go for a "small business".

If you plan on employing people then I think the SL would work better as I don't think as an autonomo you can actually employ anyone, but you'd have to check that out as I'm not 100% sure.

Setting up an SL, you need to deposit around 3000 Euros in an account to set up the business.  You can then use this money but you do need it up front to incorporate the company.

Tell me a little more of what you're going to be doing and maybe we can narrow it down....

Justin

Schools in Spain Guide | The Expat Files | Learn Spanish | Earn a living in Spain

Like 0      
25 Sep 2008 11:14 AM by g-cogle Star rating in Granada. 6 posts Send private message

g-cogle´s avatar
Hi,
Sorry I haven´t replied before. I´ve got some personal problems at the moment and I´ve had to let this opportunity slip by. Thanks for your help, and hopefully in the future I will be able to use it!

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

The boy in the striped pyjamas - 11 posts
Volvo Ocean Race in Alicante - 0 posts
Playa Golf 3 Deeds - 2 posts
Another new user - 14 posts
Restaurants in Moraira on Costa Blanca - 1 posts
Freeview vs Freesat vs Freesatfromsky vs Sky and how to spot a rebroadcaster - 17 posts
minibus - 0 posts
Implications of Not Completing - 39 posts
7 Seater people carrier -Ford Galaxy 2002-1.9TDCI - 6 SPEED - OFFERS??? : - 4 posts
On-site facilities at San Cayetano - 3 posts
8 pay day's till we move out there - 8 posts
Official numbers of the National Office for Rentals - 0 posts
Proper Driving licence - 5 posts
Loosing a passport - 9 posts
Posted on Palmera Site - 5 posts
New at rentals - 1 posts
Transporting a Motorbike - 0 posts
27th September - Coming to Almoradi - 3 posts
primary school in frigliana - 12 posts
Gemma´s Bilingual & Property Services - 0 posts
Would you use a childminder - 3 posts
O2 XDA 11S UNLOCKED - 0 posts
Needed - Desperately - Moped Handbook - 0 posts
Hi..i'm lovekiwis(don't ask!),new to here,but in Pilar Horadada area 8 years - 8 posts
Good Manana - 29 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 5

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x