Jet2.: Valencia to Leeds Bradford Summer 2009

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
18 Sep 2008 12:00 AM by barnie1528 Star rating. 3 posts Send private message

Already booked flights to Murcia for August 2009 from Leeds Bradford, and was hoping to do a two centre holiday flying back into Leeds Bradford with Jet2. from Valencia.

Have kept checking for summer 2009 flights daily, but they are still not on sale. I have checked all the other destinations for 2009 and they are all now on sale. I am beginning to think that Jet2 are going to discontinue this route. I tried to phone them today to ask, but the call centre in India was hopeless and left me none the wiser. If they are pulling the route I will have to rethink my plans, but the prices for 2009 from Murcia and Alicante are already on the up. Can anyone give me any advice as to how I could find out whether or not this route is folding or not. How long do I leave it before giving up this 2 center idea?

Any advice would be much appreciated.

Many thanks

Like 0      
18 Sep 2008 8:23 AM by Marksfish Star rating in Vera, Almeria. 2627 posts Send private message

Marksfish´s avatar
T.B.H I am surprised to see Jet2 have prices out for next summer already as most of the other airlines don't publish the rates until about 6 months prior to the new season. When the winter flights came out, they didn't put all the routes out at the same time. They rolled out some from Leeds, some from Manchester, etc, etc. It ay well be not until around February sometime until the Valnecia leg becomes available. Instead of telephoning the call centre, you could try writing to them at their Yeadon HQ? It may take a few weeks for them to reply, but it should be a bit more comprehensive.

Mark

Like 0      
18 Sep 2008 10:27 PM by barnie1528 Star rating. 3 posts Send private message

Thanks Mark,

Writing to them was going to be my last resort. I think I might just do that.

Regards

John

Like 0      
13 Nov 2008 1:37 AM by barnie1528 Star rating. 3 posts Send private message

To anyone that might be interested in the reply from Jet2:

They confirmed by letter that they have discontinued this route because of low demand.

Like 0      
13 Nov 2008 4:25 PM by Marksfish Star rating in Vera, Almeria. 2627 posts Send private message

Marksfish´s avatar

Maybe that's the real reason ryanair pulled out of Valencia then too? Maybe the "spat" between them and the communidad "helped" the situation a little.

Mark

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Help setting up property management co - 4 posts
The boy in the striped pyjamas - 11 posts
Volvo Ocean Race in Alicante - 0 posts
Playa Golf 3 Deeds - 2 posts
Another new user - 14 posts
Restaurants in Moraira on Costa Blanca - 1 posts
Freeview vs Freesat vs Freesatfromsky vs Sky and how to spot a rebroadcaster - 17 posts
minibus - 0 posts
Implications of Not Completing - 39 posts
7 Seater people carrier -Ford Galaxy 2002-1.9TDCI - 6 SPEED - OFFERS??? : - 4 posts
On-site facilities at San Cayetano - 3 posts
8 pay day's till we move out there - 8 posts
Official numbers of the National Office for Rentals - 0 posts
Proper Driving licence - 5 posts
Loosing a passport - 9 posts
Posted on Palmera Site - 5 posts
New at rentals - 1 posts
Transporting a Motorbike - 0 posts
27th September - Coming to Almoradi - 3 posts
primary school in frigliana - 12 posts
Gemma´s Bilingual & Property Services - 0 posts
Would you use a childminder - 3 posts
O2 XDA 11S UNLOCKED - 0 posts
Needed - Desperately - Moped Handbook - 0 posts
Hi..i'm lovekiwis(don't ask!),new to here,but in Pilar Horadada area 8 years - 8 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 5

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x